AByay!

Working at AByay!: 14 Reviews

United States14 reviews

Flexible & Encouraging Work Environment

I have worked in the ABA field for over 5 years with several companies. AByay has shown a high level of commitment to their clients and staff. They pride themselves on providing high quality services, listening to the needs of the family/client, while supporting their staff. The job is flexible with regards to hours. In addition, I see my supervisor every week, oftentimes multiple times a week. Many ABA agencies, you’re lucky to see your supervisor once a month. In addition, I feel like we are fairly compensated for the work we do and trainings are offered frequently. I think this is a very low stress environment and has allowed me to grow as an RBT. I would highly recommend this company!!

Pros

Great supervisors, frequent feedback from supervisors, Pto, flexible schedule

Cons

Sometimes the billing system has updates which can be annoying

Toxic Work Environment and Lack of Support

I would strongly encourage anyone thinking of working for AByay! to reconsider. Although the job itself is rewarding and the clients are wonderful, the lack of support and acceptance from supervisors is quickly driving people away.

AByay! insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Lacks support and employees treated poorly

The job itself, I loved. I loved working with my clients and the pay was good, but I would not recommend this company to anyone. Find another company. I was treated poorly by my BCBA and often felt extremely anxious and afraid of going to work. I also knew of other coworkers that felt to same way and left for those reasons. The work environment is not accepting, and there was gossip going on between admin/BCBAs all the time. I’m so glad I got out when I did or else my mental health would have been impacted greatly.

Put the fun in ABA with ABYAY!

AByay is a small and supportive company who specializes in helping children with autism who have intensive language needs. The staff know how to help kids catch up quickly in a way that feels fun for the kiddos and staff alike. The work can be difficult but very rewarding and staff are given all the support to be successful including ample training and regular supervision.

Pros

Good benefits, pay, and support.

Cons

The work can be challenging at times.

Best company I have worked for!

I’ve worked in the behavioral health field for about 6 years. I have been with ABYay! for two years, as an RBT. The company as a whole believes in supporting the employees so we can provide the best service possible for our clients. The management team listens to concerns and provides immediate support and feedback. The majority of the job is working one on one with a client, which is great for people who love working with kids! The hours are flexible and it’s easy to manage your schedule. The supervisors are easy to talk to and very responsive with questions and concerns.This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for!

Best work experience :)

I’ve been working in ABA for almost 10 years now, and ABYAY is honestly the best work experience I’ve ever had. Not only are admin truly looking to support our clients and families in the best ways possible, but it’s beyond apparent that staff well-being is a priority!

Excellent place to grow

AByay prides itself on training staff effectively and promoting within. AByay has a great supervision program for those pursuing their BCBA credential. I also believe the BCBAs do a fabulous job interacting with the family and listening to their needs. My BCBA has provided me with a lot of support and has explained the rationale for the interventions being implemented. With that being said, this is a job where you need to ask questions, have self-confidence, and be able to work with difficult families at time. You need to be self motivated and need to display effective time management skills. If you can’t do these things, this is not the job for you. The office administration team is collaborative and I feel like I’ve grown immensely since being with AByay. I would highly recommend working for AByay.

Pros

BCBA supervision, excellent pay, supportive team environment

Cons

Difficult families

Great pay but mental health negatively effected

AB Yay offers the ability to work in a school system with clients during the school year. It does not offer many opportunities to meet with other employees from the company. BCBAs are stretched thin with clients, so they spend the majority of the time on telehealth which is not beneficial for the client nor the RBT. There also seems to be office politics, so if you are not friends with the managers of the company then good luck.

Pros

Great pay, benefits. Placed the majority of time in the school systems for sessions

Cons

Everything else

Client focused & Great outcomes

I have thoroughly enjoyed working for AByay! I have worked for AByay for the past 2 years. Strengths of the company include a client focused approach, with my BCBA (MS) taking the input of the family and staff to create a well thought out treatment plan, team building opportunities, reinforcement for doing good work, and frequent pay raises. My BCBA values my input and has guided me in proper data collection, as well as how to run a Verbal Behavior program. She is very patient with me as an RBT, as well as the client and family. Since starting, I have learned how to graph data, analyze data, and develop task analyses. I don’t think I would be as far as I am in the field without my supportive BCBA. As this company relates to the client, my client has began to talk in full sentences, is now potty trained, eats a variety of foods, and has reduced all behaviors targeted for reduction to 0. I love the collaborative approach this company takes and I fully trust in the expertise of my BCBA. I would highly recommend this company to other staff and families!

Productive & Fun Place to Work

AByay has been a phenomenal place to work. AByay has provided me the opportunity to grow as an RBT. My BCBA has encouraged me to purpose higher education and has been supportive of my career interests. I feel that my BCBA has done a great job at training me, providing support during sessions, training the parents, and assisting me in documentation of services provided. Administration is very supportive and provide me with unlimited sick leave. In addition, we received 5 paid days off for every 6 months worked. In addition, we all receive 6 paid holidays/year. I love this company and cannot say enough positive things about this company. There is a lot of room for growth within the company and opportunities for continued education. Overall, I would highly recommend working for this company.

Pros

Supportive BCBAs, great administration/management, fun environment, great pay, great benefits

Cons

Sometimes parents can be difficult to work with

Management and Leadership

Proper management, lack of leadership and are very disrespectful to their employees and clients (and parents). When seeking help and guidance, the Behavior analyst (who is leading the case) will attempt to belittle you. They only treat their friends right within the company.

Pros

The pay and benefits

Cons

Everything else

Excellent company to grow with

I made a great decision to work with AByay! My BCBA is so supportive and encouraging. She returns phone calls, texts, and emails quickly and really makes working for AByay enjoyable. She has encouraged me to pursue my BCBA credential, and has given me a lot of resources to seek out this career path. My BCBA is so compassionate towards her families and they often tell me they wish they knew about AByay sooner. My client has made great progress due to the support of the BCBA. Other pros for working with the company is accrued time off..five days off for every six months worked. In addition, we get paid holidays off. I was especially impressed with my BCBA who gave me three paid days off when I got married. I was only with the company for a few months and she didn’t have to do this. In addition, the BCBA provides me with all the materials I need to be successful. If she doesn’t have the materials, she quickly orders them for me. I couldn’t be more thankful for this company. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Pros

Supportive BCBAs, great management, excellent pay, paid days off, paid holidays, great organization

Cons

Sometimes technology doesn’t work with the billing system

Supportive and engaging work environment

Abyay really cares about their staff and families they serve. I have worked for many agencies and I am so happy I found AByay. My BCBA returns calls quickly and she is so supportive. She will explain things for me and break them down so I can understand. The families I have worked with have positive things to say about my BCBA. My client has made tremendous strides since starting with AByay. I am now considering pursuing a BCBA credential thanks to the incredible BCBA I have. I’m addition, the billing department is really helpful. They are always kind and fast to answer my many questions. I would not hesitate to recommend AByay.

Pros

Supportive BCBAs; earned PTO time; paid holidays; excellent pay

Cons

Families don’t always follow plans

Productive and Encouraging workplace

AByay is a supportive environment that considers promotion from within. Abyay has allowed me to accrue hours towards my BCBA credential. The BCBAs are extremely supportive and I can go to them for questions. In addition, the pay matches the work being required. I feel like I can ask questions as many times as I need to understand what is expected of me without feeling inadequate. In addition, I am provided the materials needed to get my job done effectively. I would highly recommend working for this company, as they really do a great job supporting their clients and staff.

Pros

Supportive Work environment; great pay; excellent BCBAs; great communication; friendly atmosphere

Cons

Parents don't always follow plans

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AByay!. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about AByay! in popular locations

AByay! reviews by popular job title

• AByay!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?