Academy Mortgage Employee Review

View all Academy Mortgage reviews

was my favorite place to work until new Mgr was brought in.....
Credit Policy (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJanuary 29, 2019
I worked for this company for 4 years, best experience i have had in the work force until new management was hired..
The new manager was rude, belittled the employees and bullied them. The entire experience was horrible.
The team was afraid for their job every day, the overall environment was totally changed once this manager took over managing our department.
My favorite job of all time turned into the worst place to work in 2 months. This manager is still there treating people horribly.

Other Academy Mortgage Employee Reviews

Working for Academy Mortgage
Real Estate Closer II (Former Employee) –  Chico, CA 95926August 22, 2019
They were a great employer when I started. Then they hired more management where they got top heavy. After that they started laying off the workforce. Eventually after making it through several layoffs it was my turn. While I worked there I loved my job.
Beware
Disclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTAugust 21, 2019
I did the best i could on each task my manager gave me. All feedback I received was positive. I got fired while my manager was out of town, and he got fired as soon as he returned. I was given no chance to fix or change or correct anything. No warnings, no write ups, no chance to improve before firing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Academy Mortgage. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight