ACALANES UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
productive and fun environment working with students and staff
Substitute Instructor Assist. not at this time (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, CANovember 10, 2017
professional environment and worked with students with developemtal disablilities in a structured enviornment conducive to learning within a classroom setting.
excelent
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, CASeptember 6, 2017
a typical day of work is when i have to substituted for someone to clean a classroom especially in summer time or any event or game
I learn how to cleaned gyms and cafeterias
Productive and enjoyable work place..Teachers and administrators are available and personable.
Workability Counselor (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, CAAugust 31, 2017
I have enjoyed working at the high schools . The teachers are friendly, the students are challenging but pleasant. I feel like I make a difference in counseling students for their future.
Pros
Healthcare, Good work environment
Cons
Stress of meeting deadlines...
Stable but limited flexibility work environment
Lead Payroll/Benefits Technician (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, CAMay 26, 2016
I have enjoyed my time working for AUHSD. I have been taken care of, given opportunities for advancement, provided full benefits, and a great retirement plan. It's a fun environment to work in. I'm looking elsewhere only because I need more flexibility in my work schedule and Classified work here is typically full time.
Creative and Fullfiling
Teacher's Aid and Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, CAMay 21, 2015
Fantastic group of 5 of us works with high school age children with disabilities. My co-workers are almost like a family who always have each others back.