Acara Solutions Employee Reviews

I only worked for them a short period of time an i appreciate them helping me find work.
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 12, 2018
The hardest part of the job at the start of the assignment was working 12 hour days. I did that for 4 months till I was hired by the company. I was an order selector selecting cases at a high pace using a reach truck forklift.
Temp position
Contractor @ L-3 Communications (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 17, 2018
This is a temporary employment service, I am at a job that is very enjoyable, doing data entry, Enjoyable workplace on the whole, management is very aproachable
Pros
Alternate Fridays off
Cons
No holiday pay or vacation time
They were kind and helpful.
Data Entry of Provider (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 30, 2018
Superior Group sent me to Colorado Access which was a Data Entry temporary job. The management was good. The workplace culture was good. The drive was long.
Pros
Popcorn once a month
Cons
The long drive to and from work.
Flexible hours
Advanced Material Engineer (Current Employee) –  Malta. NYOctober 24, 2018
Contract job, no perks, good boss, diverse culture. Short staffed frequent layoffs, very safety consious , mediocre training, work sometimes boring but can be challenging.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No paid days of
Good Place
In-Process Inspector (Current Employee) –  ArizonaOctober 16, 2018
Industrial manufacturer located in Mesa/Queen Creek is looking for Manufacturing and Production Associates. These are contract to hire positions with plenty of room for advancement. Get your foot in the door with a global company and grow your career!
Workplace Culture
SENIOR RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 1, 2018
During my time with this company, Recruiters were pitted against one another. Placements were about commission, not the right fit. Directors would have others do their work and then take the credit and the commission. I recruit to help people.
Pros
Shobha is awesome, but has her hands tied too much.
Cons
Micromanagement and Culture.
Tried using their agency. Total fail
None (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 18, 2018
The communication between me and the agency representative was awful. She refused to respond or plainly didn't understand simple questions I would ask her. The company messed up almost all my personal info. I would never work with them again
Collaborative environment with great people
Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 22, 2018
I have had a wonderful experience. Everyone takes pride in their work and I feel comfortable going to my co-workers for help.

Management takes a hands on approach and works with you to address any concerns. They are always willing to share information and suggestions.

I have learned a lot during my time here and recommend them to friends looking for work.
Fun and Competitive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYAugust 7, 2018
Just had to make sure you were on time to start, Eemian confident in what you know, remember each client aren’t the same and you have to work the solution accordingly.
Do not apply to this hellhole
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYAugust 1, 2018
this is a front for EZ pass which is not a place u would like to work if u respect yourself in any way. they will suck the life from u and have u doubting yourself constantly. was in perfect mental health and now i am unable to leave my home due to extreme anxiety issues brought on by the working conditions of this company. go work at mcdonalds. u will make more money and have a fighting chance at becoming management...

Want to know more about Acara Solutions?

Ask a question
Easy to communicate with , fast response
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 14, 2018
Guys the Best so far with agencies ! The Staff (all) are all professional had me working right after the interview, note im good at interveiws:) Let me start off by saying the pay is top notch.Thats what you want to know for sure i know it coming from your perspective.And yes there are Benifits. And overtime depending on the Company you work for, Anyways The Best ALL around agency, if they call you for an oppertunity you BETTER take it... IRVINE location is my home.
Pros
They are the reason for the meaning of Pros
Management is not favorable
Temp (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 13, 2018
You could only get ahead if your took advantage of the pyramid scheme the manager had on the side. Don't work for them unless your desperate. Good job for quick on the job experience with phones, call center, customer service. Good job if you have had gaps in your resume.
an ever evolving environment.
Temporary assignments (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLJuly 12, 2018
In this industry, you have to stay on your toes. I guess that is what helped in my growth. I appreciate the fact that managers at superior make sure that you are reaching your full potential.
Contractor Position
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSJuly 2, 2018
This is a Contracting Company, they placed me with an Aerospace company. L-3 Vertex Aerospace (Now Vertex Aerospace)

I have worked two different occaisions for this company and have liked it. I like the responsibilities and being able to accomplish a project for a company such as this.
Cons
Contracting Position offers no benefits to position
Fun work place
Data Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 23, 2018
Awesome management, Loved working with my peers. Team work is used so much in that job. Everyone was very welcoming ........................................
Challenging
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tigard, OR 97223June 14, 2018
Nice to workng all day it was fun and not boring working. They did good the whole time Iam working with them and it was nice to be part of that company.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
Nice break
comfortable place of work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJune 11, 2018
typical day at work you take about 100 inbound calls a day
learned that being quick and informative is key
management is ok
workplace culture is comforting
hardest part is dealing with management
enjoyable are great customer reviews for your dedication and hard work
Recruited and Successfully placed me with a company
Program Scheduler V (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 24, 2018
They found me and helped me get a job making 40k more a year. I love the job I work for now and its all because they had faith in me as an employee. I am grateful for the opportunity they gave me!
Pros
They Found Me
Cons
No PTO
Good people, boses and lots of overtime.
Electronic Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMay 21, 2018
Willingness to work with me to resolve issue, with integrity and honesty. Everything were good, I got enough help and information for/regarding that work.
They were good people to work for.
Excellent, team environment
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 21, 2018
However fast-paced, environment was team oriented and everyday was a learning experience. The company was a "work to play" culture, so challenges didn't seem like challenges at all as everyone always worked together, no matter the objective at hand.
Pros
Half day every Friday, Paid lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acara Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight