Acara Solutions Employee Reviews

Tried using their agency. Total fail
None (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 18, 2018
The communication between me and the agency representative was awful. She refused to respond or plainly didn't understand simple questions I would ask her. The company messed up almost all my personal info. I would never work with them again
Collaborative environment with great people
Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 22, 2018
I have had a wonderful experience. Everyone takes pride in their work and I feel comfortable going to my co-workers for help.

Management takes a hands on approach and works with you to address any concerns. They are always willing to share information and suggestions.

I have learned a lot during my time here and recommend them to friends looking for work.
Fun and Competitive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYAugust 7, 2018
Just had to make sure you were on time to start, Eemian confident in what you know, remember each client aren’t the same and you have to work the solution accordingly.
Do not apply to this hellhole
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYAugust 1, 2018
this is a front for EZ pass which is not a place u would like to work if u respect yourself in any way. they will suck the life from u and have u doubting yourself constantly. was in perfect mental health and now i am unable to leave my home due to extreme anxiety issues brought on by the working conditions of this company. go work at mcdonalds. u will make more money and have a fighting chance at becoming management...
Easy to communicate with , fast response
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 14, 2018
Guys the Best so far with agencies ! The Staff (all) are all professional had me working right after the interview, note im good at interveiws:) Let me start off by saying the pay is top notch.Thats what you want to know for sure i know it coming from your perspective.And yes there are Benifits. And overtime depending on the Company you work for, Anyways The Best ALL around agency, if they call you for an oppertunity you BETTER take it... IRVINE location is my home.
Pros
They are the reason for the meaning of Pros
Management is not favorable
Temp (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 13, 2018
You could only get ahead if your took advantage of the pyramid scheme the manager had on the side. Don't work for them unless your desperate. Good job for quick on the job experience with phones, call center, customer service. Good job if you have had gaps in your resume.
an ever evolving environment.
Temporary assignments (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLJuly 12, 2018
In this industry, you have to stay on your toes. I guess that is what helped in my growth. I appreciate the fact that managers at superior make sure that you are reaching your full potential.
Contractor Position
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSJuly 2, 2018
This is a Contracting Company, they placed me with an Aerospace company. L-3 Vertex Aerospace (Now Vertex Aerospace)

I have worked two different occaisions for this company and have liked it. I like the responsibilities and being able to accomplish a project for a company such as this.
Cons
Contracting Position offers no benefits to position
Fun work place
Data Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 23, 2018
Awesome management, Loved working with my peers. Team work is used so much in that job. Everyone was very welcoming ........................................
Challenging
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tigard, OR 97223June 14, 2018
Nice to workng all day it was fun and not boring working. They did good the whole time Iam working with them and it was nice to be part of that company.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
Nice break
comfortable place of work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJune 11, 2018
typical day at work you take about 100 inbound calls a day
learned that being quick and informative is key
management is ok
workplace culture is comforting
hardest part is dealing with management
enjoyable are great customer reviews for your dedication and hard work
Good people, boses and lots of overtime.
Electronic Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMay 21, 2018
Willingness to work with me to resolve issue, with integrity and honesty. Everything were good, I got enough help and information for/regarding that work.
They were good people to work for.
Excellent, team environment
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 21, 2018
However fast-paced, environment was team oriented and everyday was a learning experience. The company was a "work to play" culture, so challenges didn't seem like challenges at all as everyone always worked together, no matter the objective at hand.
Pros
Half day every Friday, Paid lunches
No Response to Applicants
Director of Regional Contact Center (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 19, 2018
This place does not contact qualified applicants for positions. Apply, apply, apply, no response. I'm just amazed by the lack of responsiveness on the part of employers. They placed a job ad and I responded to the ad and so far I haven't gotten one response. Why are employers so rude? Surely they don't treat their customers as badly as they treat job-seekers. What's the story?
wasnt productive at all
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 15, 2018
answered over 60 phone calls a day back to back for $10.00 a hour. did not get any sick time off, the only way we could call out if it was court ordered or or got admitted into the hospital
Amazing opportunity
COORDINATOR/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 14, 2018
Working with SG and ACS has been delightful and I am sad with my contract ending in June. It has truly been a pleasure; going forward I will be looking for a permanent position.
Great Experience
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMay 3, 2018
I have learned a lot in this role and have met some great people. My day to day is busy so staying organized is key. I enjoy what I do and like coming to work each day.
Pros
Good group of people
Cons
Busy times
just a temmp job
Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLApril 27, 2018
I learned how to work the voting system works and did the best
job that I could do.theworkplace was ok there was only thing not
the opportunity to do on permanment basis
C r o n y I s m
Back Office Support (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 26, 2018
Little to no training. Most of the workers here are related in some manner, so if you're not related you won't be considered for any real opportunity. There is no room for advancement here. If you like working for with no benefits, unstable hours of work, and cronyism...I suggest you apply.
Pros
Dress Down
Cons
Poor Training, Extreme Favoritism, Poor Work conditions
I love the job do not like the agency
Purchasing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAApril 19, 2018
the job they provided as an agency is good, i have been working for this agency for over 15 mo. and until i sent them an email, no one ever reached out to me. My rep left say 3 mo. after I started and for approx. 11 , not one person from the agency ever called me.just collected the check for me from the co. I am leased too. I called the agency because I wanted a raise, I had to call every wk at least once a wk for 6 wk before i got it. But I got it.
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acara Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about