Acara Solutions

Acara Solutions Employee Reviews

United States82 reviews

contracthiredmonthcompanystaffbenefitpaytime

n/a

My review with Acara was good. The dress code was very casual. we could wear Jeans and tennis shoes. I really enjoyed that. I learned to be very patient with the customers, and use my listening ears, and we used, chat with Managers if we had problems with the customer.

All lies

They lie. They tell you one thing and do another. Its truly insulting id look into other temp agencies first before working.for this hot mess of a company.

Acara Solutions insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Not a good company, accept offer at your own risk

In the beginning, it seemed like a great place to work until I got to understand that everything was based on favoritism and the manager. If you ever shared any concerns, management would share it amongst the office. Also, don’t ever complain to HR because there will be retaliation. Not a good company, pay is a joke and there is no commission structure that can be explained. If your not part of the clique, you will not last.

They suck

Very unprofessional and understaffed so staff always have to go out of their assigned work duties.

Decent workplace

The work is ok. Management us rarely in contact. No micro Management. Position is contract work. Pay rate is generally fair for the work that is expected

Stressful since day 1

Since day 1 there has been issues with the company and the company they contract for. To start didnt get paid on time or by direct deposit for the 1st month. Tracking paycheck down every week. Was told Id work 1 shift then told another thing once in training. Tried asking questions from my contact person about updating my address and bank info and never get replies.

So far so good

Besides the painful application experience I'm really enjoying by current job as a contractor. I'm learning a lot of things on the job and am hoping there's future room for advancement.

Great starting place…

Staff is great and everything is straightforward.. benefits for contractors are a bit pricey, and no PTO… once you hire out of the temp service, benefits start at your new employer..

Great place for Junior Recruiters

This is a good place to get your feet wet in the recruiting industry but once you get some months of experience you can easily increase your salary range tremendously somewhere else.

Call center

Worked at US Bank. Pay was 15 an hour to start, not enough to live on. No flexible schedule. No upward mobility. 30 min. Lunch break and 2 15 min. Breaks

Pros

PTO after 3 months

Cons

Very short breaks

If you like your time wasted join

If you need to waste some time looking for a good job this might be ok. A complete poo show since I've started one of the jobs you dread showing up to and I've been a welder many years. And never had welding make me feel like I was wasting my time for a company that doesn't care if they make production or sit around and whine that they are 6 yrs behind. They will get you with the quote on quote benefits

Pros

Cons

Lies

Productive fun work place.

Be sure to have your life in order before taking on an assignment and if there should be any life altering tragedies, have a good relationship with the management team where you both communicate well and together a better alternative can be made where you can still stay employed, gain learning experience and enjoy your assignment to completion.

A great learning experience

As an entry level position into the staffing and recruiting world, there is a lot to learn! A bit understaffed and overworked at times for the Portland staffing branch, with most communication virtually. A "hybrid" schedule promised during interviews which really only comes out to 1 or 2 days WFH a week.. having to be in office for team meetings which are all virtual seems a bit pointless. So far so good though, would really just like more flexibility.

Pros

A lot to learn, nice team, hybrid

Cons

Overworked at times, underpaid, not flexible

Overall great experience with the company

Just be sure to check the average wages of the industry they're hiring you for before agreeing to compensation. Other than that, everything is excellent

Good pay but overall I would not recommend

Acara hired out 9 of us to work for their partner company. They told us we were not temp employees but after a couple weeks the company they hired us for told us we were and did not receive the same benefits as their other employees. They did not prepare us well enough for the job at all and they were not understanding that we were not at the same level as other employees. We were treated poorly due to being temps and management was not helpful at all, to us or customers. The only good thing was that you could work from home and the pay was good, other than that the job was awful and all 9 of us left within the first 3 weeks after training.

Pros

Work from home, pay

Unsatisfactory

If you like to stay busy, this is the place for you. If you like to be overworked and part of a skeleton crew barely holding things together, this REALLY is the place for you. Upper management only likes to hire the bare minimum and keeps their teams stretched way too thin. They do not value their staff at all.

Pros

It’s a job.

Cons

Overworked is a guarantee, You will not be valued, You’re hardly trained then expected to save the business.

Runnnnn

Recruiters lie and tell you that you’ll work a different schedule than what is actually assigned. Lack of communication amongst Acara and the agency it was hiring for caused me to start training late! You can send in all of the proper forms, and they will still mess up everything! I set up Direct Deposit just to get stuck with a mailed check. Call Center Reps treated like robots while management takes it easy!

Pros

They provide equipment

Cons

Lack of organization within the company, no work/life balance, payroll is a joke, 30 seconds between calls

This a job placement service

Not all the questions apply to Job shop employees but Acara Solutions company and ia great bunch of people to work with and always there for you when you need something!!

Pros

They found me work in one day when I needed most

Cons

It’s temporary a not paid for all holidays

Its ok

Its okk just that the always seems to have a delay on the third week of job now and still no paycheck, eaited last minute to tell me theres more info needed for direct deposite

Pros

Fast

Cons

Pay delay, miscommunication

Plenty of opportunity to achieve experience where you may have none and climb the ladder to set yourself up for the future

They've been open, responsive and accommodating for the most part. They've provided me with experience in the career field that college has trained me for. I couldn't ask for a better opportunity than to have been recruited by this company.

Pros

Great communication, adaptable and competitive pay range.

I don’t recommend

I worked through acura at a plant in Grand Prairie Texas and I encountered many complications. I did all the on boarding paper work, even direct deposit, then two days before I got my first check they emailed me saying I would get a paper check since I hadn’t don’t my direct deposit info. Then after calling several people at the company they finally “found “ my info but still informed me I’d be getting a paper check which took longer than normal. Then they told me I’d be hired for first shift, and it wasn’t until I was almost a month in that the company I worked at said they’d never told acura I could work first shift so I had to do 3rd since I was in school and couldn’t do second. The whole time I worked there I think I received 2 check stubs, and I’ve emailed several times about my missing stubs and have been ignored every time. The people there don’t seem to care at all about the actual employees yet they require you to adhere to so many rules and regulations while they do whatever they want. I would never recommend anyone to work with acura solutions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acara Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits