AccentCare

AccentCare Employee Reviews

Productive supportive environment
Good place to work and learn.
Opportunity to learn new technologies in team environment.

Nice workplace culture.

Flexible work schedule if needed can work from home.
Wouldn't recommend it
Bad management, but good clinicians. Majority of supervisors are under trained, and no one has the time to learn how to do their job correctly. There are a lot of good clinicians here though that are good to work with.
Very fun work place.
A typical work day at Accent care mainly revolved around the client of course. I would cook if needed, clean, give medication if the client took them.
you have work as caregivers
You have work as caregivers. You can choose your own hours and you can work full-time or part-time. There is a employee support center for you can call in if you need help or have a question.
Work somewhere else.
All they care about is how they are perceived. Not actual patient care. Micromanagement reigns supreme. Commonplace to not pay you for your mileage or time. Only interested in how much money they can make. Happiness of employees is not concern of management at all. Prepare to be treated like a non-human robot. Worst. Job. Ever. Management pressure for fraudulent charting daily and punish those who refuse. Made a branch rule that no one allowed to decline charting changed by supervisors sitting in office with no face to face time with patients. No one in entire McKinney branch happy.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Great manager
Accentcare is a good company. The area manager is great. He has an open door policy and jumps in to help whenever needed. The team was very good and always worked together.
Flexible job
This job is a good learning experience and flexible with your hours especially if ur in school or have another job. Good pay and very helpful. You become very close to the clients.
Great experience
Have work with this company for at lease five years, this company make sure that their clients and family are happy and satisfied with the service that is being provided by employees from the company they really do care about their clients and as well their employees
Caregiver
I like working there and be able to help the elderly people.
I like the flexibility that is given in the job. I also like the opportunity to learn something as you grow with Accentcare
Pay is ridiculous
Pay is horrible, and no benefits, or pay raise. Easy job to do but not always garanteed steady hours. Company could be better if employee had better to work with.
Great
I love my job simple! They are friendly and honest and help ppl to become savy in the medical field..great first jobs for future nurses. No cons from me and with alot of pros.
Pros
Everything is a plusn
Cons
No cons from.me
I don't like it
It not for me. I am suppose to be full time and they only give me 20-25 hour a week. Want me to drve 45 minutes to an hour to work 3 hours shifts. Currently looking for assistant living to work at.
The clients were a joy to work with!
No 2 days were alike, busy from arrival to departure, and many times after hours/weekends. The most important part of the job - compassion and empathy. The culture within this company (specifically out of state corporate) is work hard and remember you are expendable - sadly high turnover. The most enjoyable part of the job was truly making a difference in client's lives and assisting family members with the difficult transitions involved - and helping to make the transition easier.
Pros
The clients and the caregivers.
Cons
Work/Life balance, High turnover, Benefits.
Unrealistic expectations, micro-managing and lack of communication from supervisors to employees
When you ask certain supervisors for help if your task is falling behind due to your team being down by 3, it may be a few hours before you get a response. Even then, it may be no help, but you'll get questioned on why things are backed up. Going against their own policy of obtaining Dr note for absences is something that happens often.
Pros
401k, somewhat decent insurance
Cons
Unfair raises, workload unreasonable, insufficient training, micro-managing & lack of communication from supervisors to those below them.
January 13, 2020
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Would you be willing to share more details about the experience you had within your office? Please email Recruiting@accentcare.com.
Accentcare
Run the other way... terrible company. Poorly managed... constantly short staffed. Laid off great therapist / nurses and HHA while they kept people there who should never have been hired... no rehab manager. Most of the clinical managers left. It’s a company with revolving doors... they can’t keep good staff. AND NO raises !!!’
January 10, 2020
Thank you for sharing. To ensure your concerns are heard and to serve future employees better, it’s important for us to talk to you more about your AccentCare experience. We are available at Recruiting@accentcare.com
Not very professional
Simply unprofessional they dont understand work and home or when a incident happens emergency wise that if called out of work there should be respect and penalties not Absolute punishment
January 10, 2020
As an organization, we strive for continuous improvement and will take your experience and feedback as an opportunity to improve. Please feel free to  reach out to me at Recruiting@accentcare.com - VP Talent Acquisition.
Accent care was phenomenal to work for.
I really was grateful and well appreciated by my patient she was very easy going to work for and anytime my timesheet was inaccurate I could always call to report it in and she would fix it right over the phone.
January 10, 2020
Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience with us! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave your review.
Company is good and people with in
For me i need more hours of works and need to explore more the only time i have in work from Them is Week end which is only 5 hours and not suffecients on my needs
January 10, 2020
We truly appreciate your kinds words and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful to have employees like you on our team working with our clients!
They are great and also have 401 k
It was excellent they made me feel comfortable and confident about working for them !! Real down to earth company!! Their pay is great and on time with great hours!!
January 10, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review; your feedback is appreciated!
Management work well with you and treat you like a person.
Wonderful place to work, management listed, R.N very knowledgeable and supervisors very supportive. Great place to work and great team to help you give best care possible.
January 10, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience. We know we still have work to do, and are excited for what the future has in store.
Poorly
AccentCare(TexasHomeHealth)is not an great place to work for due to the poor hourly pay regardless of experience, poor Mgmnt, would never recommend texàs home health for someone to work.Im still employed because I enjoy my patient's (clients)
January 10, 2020
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AccentCare. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
3.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight