ACCENTRA HOME HEALTHCARE

ACCENTRA HOME HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

United States15 reviews
I absolutely love this company and all of the positive energy, I would highly recommend working for Accentra!
Love my job and all of my co-workers and management!!! Best job ever!!! Everyone has so much positive energy and they all are a true pleasure to work with!!!
Sinking ship
Management only cares about numbers on spreadsheets- not people, not patient care, not real life situations. No support offered by management. You better have your own book of business and need absolutely nothing. No collateral, no promotional materials, no encouragement, and no help.
Horrible place run now
One of the MOST horrible places I have ever worked. Minimal training, scant supplies, last minute schedule changes, late night charting, no work/home ratio at all. Say goodbye to your family if you work here. Run now and don’t even consider this place if want to keep your license. They don’t care if you can’t keep up with work load, they will just keep piling it on and guilt you into doing. RUN!!
Very poor management.
I would not let my worst enemy work at this place. These people will stab you in the back. Do not trust anyone here. They also do not like to pay you for the hard work and dedication you do. Very long hours of charting at home taking time away from your family. It's very sad how this company allows their employees to be treated the way some of us were treated. Horrible place to work!!!!!
Rn
I have worked other HH company’s and this one takes the cake. Great leadership. Scheduler is fair and schedulers things geographically. Overall it is a great place to work.
Pros
Flexible, good work atmosphere, and autonomy
Cons
Oncall
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Excellent Job
Accentra is excellent place to work. The owners and management team treat all their employees fair. Excellent benefits and pay. You will never find a company with the benefits that are offered with this company. Family oriented.
Pros
Benefits and Management
Honest, intelligent, transparent company to work for !
Wonderful environment to work in. Positive and transparent minded owners and managers. Company strives to help all of it's employees be set up for success in their careers.
Pros
Accessibility of owners and managers
Great Company Culture
I have worked in the senior care/health industry for almost 10 years, and never have I worked for a better company. The energy around the office is always positive. I feel as though management takes their time in hiring just the right people that will fit in with the fast-paced, upbeat, happy atmosphere.

I feel like this company REALLY cares about their patients, and they truly live what they preach!

I see myself working here for the foreseeable future!
Pros
culture, management, pay, coworkers, paid time off
Enjoy coming to work
Accentra was recently bought out in May 2017. Since then, this place has grown, and become an enjoyable place to work. The owners and management have been extremely nice and great to work for. They have put their trust in each of us and allow us to do our job's without being micromanaged. Staff feels like family, and I actually enjoy coming to work!
Wonderful place to work
I love my job. Excellent company, values it's employee's very well, great benefits and culture, co-workers are awesome. Fast growing company with plenty of room for advancement.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ACCENTRA HOME HEALTHCARE?
Productive and uplifting environment
Teamwork makes the dream work! This is truly displayed by everyone that works here!
There is a kind and encouraging environment at Accentra that makes working here my dream job come true!
Great environment, team effort.
New ownership brought value to Accentra. We have grown and our Star rating and outcomes have improved tremendously since the new ownership has taken over.
Great place!
Great company, great employees, would recommend to anyone looking for a job in home health. They are very fair with pay, have awesome benefits, and PTO you are able to accrue. Management listens and interacts with staff.
Pros
Pay, time off, benefits
Cons
Hated to leave, very happy there
As long as you can function as a reliable, trustworthy member of a team, you'll be treated as such and have the benefit of a trustworthy team to support you. No micro-managing here. Good people working together to keep a small company as profitable as possible. Had to leave because my husband was relocated out of state, but I never would have left otherwise.
Pros
Flexibility, good support
Cons
small company, short on resources
Small Honest Home Health Agency
Accentra is a well ran company with great people. I love being a part of this organization. Their PTO is generous and the insurance is comparable.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Limited staff
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACCENTRA HOME HEALTHCARE. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2