Read 28 answers
Collaborative, Professional, Flexible, Exposure to cutting edge technologies, Excellent Internal Resources, Overall the best company I have worked in my 23 years as a software engineer.
The work environment is great - however, it can vary from project to project. Despite levels of on-the-job focus being subject to variation, by and large, Accenture does well with encouraging quality work from employees.
The culture is very diverse, however, unprofessional, unethical and very low morale
My work environment and culture at Accenture were above my expectations.
You are in command of your career and it is up to you to connect with Partners or Sr Managers to pursue a chosen path. The Accenture culture is global even for alumni. It is very unique that once you are in you are in for life and ex-collegued become friends for life.
The office culture has been dismal lately. Poor manager/employee relations and the feeling of being overworked.
The work culture is non-existent, there is no “Accenture” culture. Very stressing and demanding daily schedule. Sometimes I have trouble running to the bathroom quickly between 6 hours of conference calls
Very toxic at corporate in Arlington the management their is not responsive and hard to talk to
Extremely high turnover, no room for team building with constant churn
Most of the people there are very friendly. They try and make it fun to work there.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Accenture a better place to work?23 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Accenture?22 people answered
- If you were to leave Accenture, what would be the reason?21 people answered
- What is Accenture sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?21 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Accenture?17 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Accenture?17 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Accenture? What are the steps along the w…17 people answered
- What are the salary ranges that accenture is offering16 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Accenture?15 people answered
- How are the working hours at Accenture?15 people answered