Read 22 answers
The worst management, very poor HR representatives. The only way to growth is to go out an drink with your Lead. Thanks God I'm out of that Toxic environment. Santa Isabel PR.
Better opportunity with MUCH better pay
I left to go to abother consulting firm that said they are like ACN. I regret my decision to this day. ACN work you to the bone but the experience you gain in a short amount of time will take you to the next level.
Very poor pay, please know your worth
Work life balance is difficult to manage.
Overworked to the point of physical exhaustion. 50+ hour weeks with no socia life.
Very low morale and toxic workplace. Budgets for employee morale had been cut so low it was toxic.
Oddly enough there was no work for a highly experienced iOS developer. I was there for three years and in the last year I was on the bench (i.e. no client work) for well over 15 weeks. I was told my bill rate was too high and most clients do not want travelers (I'm in Phoenix). My sense is that companies nowadays know they don't have to hire expensive firms like Accenture in order to get a mobile app developed.
Lack of career advancement
Over worked, 12 hour days and it does not seem to be good enough. I would like to be able to charge in a dinner if I have to work past 8pm
- What is the work environment and culture like at Accenture?28 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Accenture a better place to work?23 people answered
- If you were to leave Accenture, what would be the reason?21 people answered
- What is Accenture sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?21 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Accenture?17 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Accenture?17 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Accenture? What are the steps along the w…17 people answered
- What are the salary ranges that accenture is offering16 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Accenture?15 people answered
- How are the working hours at Accenture?15 people answered