Accenture Employee Reviews

32.5K
Found 3,248 reviews matching the search See all 14,111 reviews
Steady work
Office Manager/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 20, 2018
The job was steady and changing as the flow of people in and out of the office changed based on the projects that were being worked on at the time. The management was what you would expect for a large global company.
Pros
highend uniforms and lunches provided.
Cons
very competetive
Something different every day
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 19, 2018
My role in executive support was one of great importance, allowing the senior leaders to seamlessly communicate and interact with clients and team members. Opportunity for advancement was not readily available in the workplace area of the company, so I had to make the move to Global Recruiting in order to move up in terms of responsibility and income. Being given the privilege to work at home in my Global Recruiting role was a great gift in terms of work/life balance.
Pros
Working at home, 5 weeks' vacation, 401k match, great benefits
Cons
Limited opportunity for advancement for executive assistants
Great Company
System Developer Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 19, 2018
They help mold a career with training and leadership. There are lots of people to connect with to help expand your network. It is a big company so there is a lot to learn.
Was an intern but felt unwelcome
Intern (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 19, 2018
I was an intern but was not doing anything I had gone to school for. My direct supervisor was nice enough but I was working with an employee who worked remotely and he lacked communication skills and it was hard to work with him.
Fair review
Bus & Sys Integration Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 18, 2018
This was one of the best companies that I have ever worked for. They were fair and very interested in making my career a success.
The company has a solid growth plan for those seeking a career that is constantly challenging and refreshing.
Promotes meritocracy with poor leadership management
Oracle CCB - Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  QueenslandJuly 17, 2018
Accenture promotes meritocracy on the highest level which involves very bad politics and poor management from the leadership. Based on my personal experience, employees with lower or entry level / mid-position are often not given the chance or worse stolen; to climb the career ladder.
Accenture Federal Services
DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 17, 2018
Too many hours required to satisfy the employer. Substandard equiptment, bad managers, and uncomfortable working conditions. No team events due to budget cuts and constant churn of new employees. Having to communicate with supervisors was extremely stressful with most managers getting upset when we are behind schedule. The best part of the job was going home every day.
Cons
Low pay, total benefits package extremely low
No respect shown to entry-level employees
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 17, 2018
As a hire right out of college I felt rushed into my current role and viewed purely as a resource that could be used. There has been zero formal training and no clear set goals set out by my manager. Most days I find myself lacking direction from management and then scolded for missing deadlines when I was informed of them just a few hours before the due date.
Cons
Poor communication, no training
Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2018
Great compensation and benefits and many advancement opportunities. Work/life balance can be very difficult for those wishing to be promoted. Long hour and extracurricular activities are necessary.
Work life balance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 17, 2018
Due to the nature of the projects and lack of communication, often time time was not well utilized. However, due to the fact the clients required tight deadlines and budget, certain solotions were not properly implemented.
Good company with a strong culture for collaborative work
Senior Manager, Program and Project Management (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 16, 2018
Good company with a strong culture for collaborative work. Many opportunities for different experiences on projects in different markets. Leadership communication from all levels is frequent and quite good for a company this size.Overall a solid company to work for in the DC metro area; better than most of its competitors due to overall business focus, leadership engagement, and opportunities for personal/professional growth and the ability (and encouragement) to make your own path.
Productive and fun working enviroment
Business Analyst/Configuration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 16, 2018
Accenture is a fun collaborative environment to work, with the opportunity to grow and build a good career and a future, there are good team leads that are always available to assist the resources with anything they need.
Management is uninspired
Corporate Functions (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 15, 2018
Management is not interested in fostering a team atmosphere. The vast majority of our team has left in the past 6 months because management has continually failed to encourage teamwork. Management continually pits one group against another and shames groups in meetings. The work itself is stressful with now clarity or expectations set by management.
-The environment is horrible
Cons
High turnover, burn and turn culture. Stay away
Disorganized!
Proposal Writer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 15, 2018
This place is so disorganized! Way too much overtime, no work/life balance. Very top heavy with too many managers and not enough other support staff. This created a very stressful and fully loaded work schedule with demanding deadlines. Work force is tired and unfriendly. Turnover is insanely high and morale is bouncing off rock bottom.
Cons
Favoritism, stale workforce, burnout and stress
US Customs and Border Protection, eroding company values
Subcontract Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 13, 2018
Accenture Federal has recently taken on work with the US Customs and Border Protection agency to help recruit and hire new border patrol agents. This has dampened morale of immigrant employees and shows that the core culture and values of the company is changing. A large percentage of employees are immigrants themself ans I feel like management is showing they don’t care about workplace inclusion and diversity anymore.
Cons
Overworked, declining Culture and Values
Seen Better Days
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 13, 2018
I really liked Accenture in the beginning -- cool projects, awesome and smart people, work/life balance, etc. There was nothing bad to say about this place. As of late there have been many organizational changes and new leadership and high employee turnover in my department. People are asked to do way to much, no career growth, and morale is LOW.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Leadership needs to become part of the solution and not part of the problem
Software Engineer Analyst (Former Employee) –  BanagloreJuly 13, 2018
Great place to work. Some management is worst.
Job security is there.
Learning scope is there by attending training and all. you can do certifications as well.
Great place to begin a career
Corporate Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 12, 2018
Accenture is a great company to work for and values a work/life balance. It has a great open door policy where no matter what level or role you are in you can interact all the way up the chain.
Pros
Open culture
Great job until you're laid off
CMS Developer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 12, 2018
It was a good place to work with great benefits. But then the contract ended abruptly. That's when HR only paid lip service in helping you find work. I received very little guidance with no real concern about my future.
Pros
Benefits, stressless
Cons
No guidance or support when I got laid off
No Comments
Associate Manager - SAP FICO (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2018
Accenture pampers its freshers, junior resources and abuses its senior skilled members. Middle level Management works on favoritism rather than meritocracy, sincerity and output from the individuals.