Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

United States4,939 reviews

Found 4,939 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,141 reviews

Accountant

Accenture is a great first job for college graduates. The company provides an excellent training program. The home officers are modern and provide perks for employees such as coffee and healthy snacks.

Dont work here, terrible...

By far, the most horrible work experience in my life. I'd rather stock shelves at HEB or Walmart. Accenture has terrible management, no HR support, and love sending a ton of self-inflated emails 100 times a day that mean nothing to the peons they hire to ripoff Meta.

Accenture insights

Based on 2,021 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Great management and benefits

Great management and benefits. Accenture is a well run company. When I left I had over 5 weeks of vacation. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and management looks out for you.

Pros

flexible schedule and good people

Cons

nothing

Nice place

Good place to work, and nice projects,learning scope,emoloyee benifits,work life balance is good,scope for learning if we got good project,overall it is good

Pros

Team

Cons

variable bonus

Amazing opportunities

Having worked at smaller companies previously I am excited at the scale of Accenture and the almost limitless opportunity to further my career here in fields that interest me.

Chill

This company is very land back when you are on a contract. I love the people that I work with and everyone is supportive. It’s like family. The work can be repetitive so if you want to do different task everyday then these contacts roles are not for you.

Accenture is a great place to launch your career.

Accenture is a great place to launch your career. It is stressful at times, but there is a plethora of good people that are willing to help. You drive your own career at Accenture which often feels like looking for a job even though you're already hired.

Productive, smart, and human colleagues

I have never felt such a strong connection to the people I work with before this job. The work is interesting, not always exciting but interesting for sure. There are opportunities for growth and career advancement. The organization needs to continue to be diligent about getting more diverse and unique perspectives into roles of leadership.

Corporate Nightmare

It’s not about what you know, it’s who you know. Nepotism/Favortism are king. Performance be damned, only important thing is if you brown nose your manager enough.

Pros

Steady Paycheck

Cons

Work Culture, Corporate Slavery

Great company.

Great company to work for. They really took good care of everyone during the pandemic. Even with the work from home setup during the pandemic, our team stayed in touch with each other and it felt like one big family. Everyone is quick to help out with whatever you need help with.

Very welcoming atmosphere, fair along with many opportunities to learn and accel

Is a very team-like atmosphere and many people to help and reach out to for what you need from Systems Support, access to tools and resources to grow. Many opportunities available to you but it is scary to be between projects without the promise of smooth transition from one project to the next.

Pros

Work from home opportunities for proper work and home balance

Cons

Very short lunches and breaks and micromanagement with regard to time and metrics. So-so pay.

Accenture is really one of the best tech companies in the Philippines. Aside from the great compensation, there are free trainings and certifications that you can avail.

Nice Company

Learning Java is nice especially when it is focused on Spring Framework. Management will depend on your project. Mine is Meeeehhh.. But Accenture itself is awesome.

Pros

Bonus, Awesome Team mates, Auto Approve leave

Grateful I’m here!

I’m a current apprentice and went to school for software engineering. In such a short amount of time, I have learned a LOT! I really enjoy the work/life balance and my current team is incredible. You might work on a project that you don’t think you’re qualified for, but somewhere along the line, someone saw the potential in you and took you under their wing. There are so many opportunities to learn and grow. You’re going to meet some very smart, kind people in this company, I promise they are out there. This is definitely a company that I feel so grateful to work for. There will always be someone available if you ever need help or just want to talk about anything and everything! I’d highly recommend this place.

Great company

Lots of opportunity - can move around the org ; lots of people could get lost in the mix if you don't know the right people. Overall 10/10 recommend.

Fun team members, awful work

When I got this job, I was super excited to be working within the industry I loved for so long. Though after 2 years there, the spark had left, I was doing the same data entry research day in and out with seemingly no way to move up or switch teams.

The job is fast pace and rewarding. It's not a hard position it's very energizing

I'm excited everyday when it's time to work. I look forward to making an impact with my team and them with me. Our team is very supportive and fun. This helps the day to go by fast and feeling accomplished

Great company

Great company to work for … great benefits .. great training . Only downside is only give out contracts .. but pay is great .. managers are great .. it’s worth it

Senior Support Engineer

Loved my job. Traveling was great but it became too much when you have a family. Great people and I learned a lot. The managers were sometimes not as knowledgeable as you would need them to be

A company that you can truly move up in the hierarchy.

I was extremely satisfied and honored to be a part of such an amazing enterprise. When needing to take Personal Leave of Absence due to circumstances preventing me the ability to get to work (atx) from SA. When putting yourself on personal leave you are well aware that your job is not secure but considering the amount of time I was moved from Team to team, not to mention the onboarding process took over 2-3 months, I was relieved of my role on day two of my personal leave. If I was given the chance to take care of my vehicle situation, I would have been right back to work and an asset to the company. I find it a bit unusual that I was contacted by my team lead about my role being replaced in such a short period of time, especially when I know they have been hiring and have needed people to fill these positions. I know the inner workings, and I'm more than capable of excelling at any position given to me if the opportunity were to present itself. Other than this one instance with this certain Superior, the rest of the entire organization or something I would choose as a career for the rest of my working days.

Excellent leadership support in NA

Accenture is an amazing place. Lot of learning opportunities. The whole group look for upward movement there is a culture of taking a chunk of your manager work at each level. Salary for old employees are not par with new joiners.

Common questions about Accenture

Answered by current and former employees at Accenture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
3.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Accenture with

Accenture reviews by popular job title

• Accenture