Accenture
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100

Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 4,601 reviews matching the search
This is a great organization to work for if you are willing to put the time in. I was employed here on a contract to rebuild an enterprise channel partner organization.
Pros
Payscale
Cons
Very long work hours
Plenty of projects - can range (most of mine have been largely unsatisfying)Performance reviews are almost non-existent.Engineers arent as visible as the consultants
Pros
Alot of projects
A lot of diversity in the job, they will help develop and are very open to new ideas. Might be difficult to keep worklife balance, espacially durinr COVID, even if management is really trying its best.
Pros
Teams
Cons
Covid
Great experience. Cannot recommend them enough. Much like the military experience, you come out better than you started.They will improve your capabilities and career.
Pros
Great Organization
Cons
There are some meat heads and fashionistas that don't focus on the task at hand.
No matter you have skills and knowledge about the process and may be good at Keeping the Things well. But end of the day you have to praise the manager to get our promotions to be happened.
Pros
Job secuirity
Cons
No value for complete skilled person and compensation also very less
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Accenture is a great company to work for. There are so many different positions and opportunities to grow. They also have great benefits and opportunities to improve.
Management is always straight forward in regards to setting attainable goals and always supportive. The work is fair and there is always support available.
Pros
Great pay, working conditions.
Cons
I've really enjoyed by time as a management consultant at Accenture. The work is challenging and the exposure to large clients is a major plus. You do have to be mindful of steering your own career path here, however.
So far so good. they look after you, but there could be more room for improvement on the advancement and promotions. currently working from home so it's hard to communicate and be personable with the team.
Pros
free lunches
My seven years were outstanding but as I started at age 56 I was not looking for advancement as much as job security and intellectual challenge which I got.
Pros
Smart coworkers.
Cons
Constant vying for roles every 6 months.
A lot of misinformation regarding the different career tracks and what they mean for you and your growth with the company. Good team and culture, but poor management of performance and promotions.
Was uploading applications but now taking incoming calls. How to use new programs. I feel that the management team is not listening to issues and concerns that employees are having, take to long to respond. I work from home which is nice. The job is not hard. Helping clients get application in on time is very rewarding to me.
Pros
Pay check.
Cons
Healthcare?
Nice company to work with, totally depends on which project you get. Sometimes management will not notice you if you are only working for the client..
Demanding environment that has big reward payoffs in career exploration and career advancement. The company has many opportunities to engage with smaller communities with shared interest which lends itself to being a part of a shared collective community within the larger company environment.
Pros
great company for career exploration and career advancement
Cons
sometimes work / life balance is off kilter
I know that's sort of a cop out, but it's true in cases where you work for a enormous company like Accenture. It depends on which project you're on, who you know, and who will support you in your career. It's very niche, but if you can find the right one, then you'll be very successful. Otherwise it's easy to be just a cog in a wheel and not feel like you're working towards anything meaningful. I think overall it's a good place to work at just to gain experience. Whether you stay long term or not will depend on what I mentioned before.
Compensation and benefits are fantastic. Work/life balance is hit or miss. You earn a healthy amount of PTO but many times can not get the time off so can potentially lose it. In management days are very long. It is also questionable how effective a manager you can be for your people when your team can number more than 50. Like most companies these days they overkill pushing political views and inclusion and diversity training. There is a lot of opportunity to build knowledge and skills but at times the amount of “encouraged” trainings can be overwhelming to the point of affecting your ability to do the job you’re paid to do. Every time a client contract ends you must seek and interview for a new role. Maybe I am old school but I feel once you are hired by a company you should have a job and not have the added stress of being unemployed every few months/years. If you enjoy a lot of change or are a ladder climber you can do well. If you want to just do the best job that you can with longevity until retirement you may end up elsewhere.
Pros
Compensation, benefits
Cons
Little job security, inconsistent work/life balance
Great place to learn new things through their knowledge portal. Management team is not very supportive in placements on new projects for employees reporting to them. You have to be very proactive and well connected in order to stay continuously on projects.
Pros
Work from home flexibility, Great Learning Opportunities
Cons
Very minimal support from management team and managing directors, Placements are based on how well you are connected, new experienced hire will have hard time to get placements
Accenture is a place where you can learn a lot of things, but it is also a place that will at times demand you sacrifice your life outside of work. Lots of times this is due to poor management decisions, and often times management will not own up to it.
Pros
You can learn a lot
Cons
Lack of respect for personal time
We all worked as a Team to get the job done. Managers Micro Manage too much. But other than that its a fun place to work. I worked in Billing and Collections. My name went out on the invoices. So I was the main contact to collect the money owed. I would follow-up once a week until I collected the invoice.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Your micro managed
Accenture offers great learning material and tech industry grooming through online resources, but you have to seek it out for yourself. No one really minds which grunt leads the grunt work, so as long as it gets done.if you're looking for mentorship this is not the place... I can't emphasize that enough. The experience of working at any corporate entry-level position is going to be whatever you make of it at the end of the day.
Pros
Client Roster, Resume Clout, Accesibility to self-learning material
Cons
Managers demonstrate poor leadership skills, seniority-based promotion standards, and other outdated level structures.
Great place to work. Nothing too negative - but that is very different between projects. It is definitely based on who you know, and not how well you do your job.
  1. Employee Reviews