Accenture

United States4,901 reviews

Found 4,901 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,912 reviews
projectconsultbalancecareerclientopportunitytravelrole

Accountant

Accenture is a great first job for college graduates. The company provides an excellent training program. The home officers are modern and provide perks for employees such as coffee and healthy snacks.

Easy to feel like a cog in the wheel, but people are nice

I might be a bit biased, but I went from a small consulting company to Accenture and the culture was non-existent in my group. Work life balance was fantastic, but felt like my base was a bit below market.

Pros

Benefits are good, excellent 401k and healthcare options

Cons

They used to give free lunch via Uber to remote workers, they have gotten stingy with lunch - it made me feel less valuable, the culture on my team was non-existent, you can definitely feel like a cog in the wheel

Accenture insights

Based on 1,950 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

It is a good place to work but in consulting it is very much dependent on the client that you are working for daily. Leadership is very supportive and they try to do their best based on the available budget.

Productive place to work at

Onboarding process was great, lots of information about how to navigate the company, who to ask when issues arise. Pretty great work schedule flexibility and pay

Productive and Fun Place to Work

Best Company to work, Best company ever! Lack of growth opportunities in dept. Pay is competitive. Great company culture.

Pros

Benefits, Salary

Cons

Politics

Supporitive work environment

Worked there remotely during the pandemic. Always was able to communicate with supervisors and was always treated with respect. Extensive training, and they want their employees to succeed.

Buena infraestructura y capacitaciones

La empresa es lider en su rubro. Sueldos por debajo de la media del mercado. Mucha rotación de personal

Good management in my project

The company takes personal lives and matters into account and understands when people need to take time off to deal with issues or problems at home. Manager was very understanding and training was sufficient for projects.

Too large to not feel like a number

Overall great org but you have to truly fight for promotion of work for just the right person. With everything in shared services and outsourcing model 1 it’s impossible to get HR or personal assistance when needed

productive and relaxed place to work.

Very difficult to get raises and you have to be above a certain level in order to bonus. Woke culture throughout the company. lots of training and its usually IT and will pile up quickly.

Pros

remote work, easy scheduling

Cons

woke culture, lots of training outside of your area of expertice, lack of raises and no bonuses.

Nothing special

Not great. Management does not care about employees . They took away all of the benefits that we used to have. The office is very quiet and boring. Not fun

Productive and Challeging

The place is challenging but the salary is reasonable and there room to grow, at Accenture depending on the products you will be relocating to other places per project bases but most of the expenses are covered.

One of the best company to work for

Good pay and hikeShift allowances Respect for individualNo location boundaryLiitte hectic in support project and weekend shiftsLess work life balance

Cons

Job security and work pressure in support projects

pcs

Very bad management team, disorganized.They do not care about their employees, terrible system and management. Getting promotions are very odd and they will never appreciate your effort, very bureaucratic company.

Pros

Experience, cv

Cons

Salary sucks, no improvement

Never a dull moment.

Never a dull moment. Always learning, always collaborating, always taking on new projects, always teaching. Experience may vary based on both business unit and clientele.

Never a dull moment

Always learning, always moving, always training, always teaching, never in stasis. Projects change, clients change, coworkers change, I doubt you'll be bored, thats for sure. Treats employees of all walks with respect.

Fun at times

Pros:Diverse to some extent. Interesting projects. Okay pay.Cons: inadequate leadership, staffing of projects without a north start of success, and micromanagement.

Great Culture

Phenomenal culture for such a large company, let alone a management consulting firm. Frustrations stem more from the client-side of things. Great benefits, solid mentorship and learning opportunties.

Accenture Flex is a dead end

The Accenture name was the only thing of value I took from my time with the company. Specifically Flex is a hole where the layers of managerial bureaucracy and Yes Men make it almost impossible to move up the ladder. If you're looking to make a move into the tech industry, this is an option to gain that first year of experience. However, look elsewhere before settling for this stagnant firm.

Great learning opportunity, better pay and benefit compare to other firm

Good: Management, good pay and benefit, great work life balance. Opportunity to travel around. Bad: Difficulty to align personal development goal with assigned project.

The experience depends on project, slow promotion for engineer even if you add up certifications

My title summarizes all.I joined this company for my passion of Software developing.And for sure there are various of opportunities to engage with high tech projects, but in reality my department offshoring almost 90% of the coding work to East Asia or India. Hence this explains why the company tends to promote people with better client relationship building or management skill.

Pros

A lot of techs, opportunities

Cons

Sales person promotes way more faster than techno person

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.7Fairygodboss Score

70%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

72%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss