Acceptance Solutions Group

Working at Acceptance Solutions Group: 32 Reviews

United States32 reviews

companymanagementworkpaycommissionbonusgreatenvironment

Ok company

Not bad just do your work and go home, don't participate in office gossip or dress in anything revealing or not for your body type because this is a large call center with no cubicles.

Laid off

The company closes down we was notified within 30 days. There was a company meeting we received a notice in our hand the next week with a computer also.

Pros

Cons

Laid off

Acceptance Solutions Group insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

I was responsible for resolving loan payment issues for customers.

I contacted clients via phone and email to inform customers of delinquent payments, refunds and up and coming loan payments. I also ran customer payments via ACH, Debit and Electronic.

Excellent

I had room to grow at acceptance solutions group and the opportunity to create credible ideas within the company wich leaf to outstanding promotions I started as a collector and promoted to Head monitor and on line commercials for the company.

Had a lot of potential

Company now closed, but it was an ok job. Didn't like how often changes were made, seem like no one was on the same accord. Bonuses were ok. Liked the hours. Really just a job to work while in between jobs.

It's a payday call center

Don't sell your soul to these guys. The senior leadership team has no idea what they want to do or are trying to do, the floor staff knows less, they won't hesitate to fire you for something minute and their training and benefits are a joke. Run away now.

Good company

ASG has a great work environment. The company is located in Chicago’s metro area. The staff was very friendly. The pay is ok but there is very little room for growth.

I enjoyed my time at Aceptance soutions Group

As in most places some people do very well and others don't do so well in a sales environment. Unfortunately, sales is not for everyone. My team did very well.

Pros

Excellent Bonus

Cons

Long Hours

IT management was wonderful

IT management was wonderful & I learned a lot working directly with the system admin manager. The only real issue I had with ASG was the lack of job security.

Company is closing

Reviewing this company for future employees is not adding value. There will be no future employees for this company. Most employees will be released by April 2019 with the balance released by June 2019.

Pros

The company is closing.

Cons

The company is closing.

Experience

Overall it was a journey, I wish that it could of been a better environment, and were treated better. However I made the best of it. I appreciate the 2 in a half years of experience.

Pros

OT hours

Cons

disorganized

Good company

The company had a great environment and culture changed for the better. It's unfortunate the company suffered from past employee's with integrity issues that they couldn't recover from.

Pros

Easy to advance, promote within and incent on performance

Cons

no work life balance, long hours but compensated

Unfair

Calls were being routed to top performers and do not allow chances for new comers to make their bonuses. Everything were very secretive. Managers made unrealistic quotas for the month to people who were not getting calls.

Going out of business.

It's for the best. The communication was non existent. Management for the most part was incompetent. The couple good managers or employees they did have would either leave or were in the process of leaving. The turnaround was unacceptable. They didn't seem to understand that it cost to hire, train, and fire. They never fully utilized their assets...I could go on, but it doesn't matter. They're going out of business...could have been avoided, but what do I know?

long day

needs to have better communication with its staff, and new management. The employees do not have trust in the management. They are bullied, and no one is willing to help

January 11, 2019
Improving our organization and change management processes / procedures has been a high priority of the new Sr. leadership team at ASG, and is one of the main reasons the new team was brought in. While we are very much still in a period of necessary transition and significant change, we have taken large steps and made significant investments in improving how our management team supports our employees on a daily basis. These investments include changing our hiring profile and pre-requisite criteria for managerial hires, putting measurable standards in place regarding frequency of coaching and development time managers spend with each employee weekly, and hiring an Employee Development manager with a primary agenda of assessing and improving the level of professionalism and service ASG provides our employees. Under no circumstances is it ever acceptable for any employee or member of our management team to be rude to our employees.

They're Terrible

Terrible employee morale. Bonuses are good if they don't find a reason to take from it and they will every time. If you ask 3 managers the same question you will get 3 different answers.

Find another place to work

I worked there for 6mths they cheated me out of bonus. you have to work 6 days a week. they dont tell you the bonus structure. harrassed by supervisor

Pros

Cons

bad management, low pay, route the dialer, don't pay you your bonus

January 11, 2019
In our Loan Officer position, approximately 90% of all employees earn bonus monies per our bonus plan each month. And, with our current management team being comprised of several members with recent experience working for the other major fin-tech organizations in Chicago, we are extremely confident that both our bonus plan (with uncapped earning potential), and our actual monthly payouts to our employees each month, are not only competitive, but are industry-leading. We have also taken steps to greatly improve our communication of exactly how our bonus plans are calculated and earned. Most call center positions here at ASG do require working every other Saturday. Our typical call center employee alternates between working 5 days one week, and 6 the next week. Our current Saturday hours are from 8 AM – 4 PM. We are not open on Sundays.

Mentally draining

No support from anyone in upper management. If you have a question about a process be prepared to be dismissed. No question is ever answered because there are no processes in place.

January 11, 2019
Whether positive, or negative, we at Acceptance Solutions Group are appreciative of any constructive feedback from employees - current, or former - that is the product of genuine and sincere reflection on your time with us. Over the past 18 months, ASG has hired almost an entirely new Sr. Management team. In large part, the goal of this re-structure was to improve our levels of communication and service to our internal customers (our employees), and to put in place new processes and procedures that are simpler for both our customers, and our employees, alike. If, in the process of this significant organizational transition, our new processes and procedures were a source of confusion and/or frustration, we sincerely apologize. Know, however, that our purpose for going through this difficult period of change in the company’s history, was to make our processes and procedures more transparent and easily understood – not less. In this regard, we have heard and agree with you, and feel both our current processes and management personnel provide a greatly improved level of support to our valued employees. And, most importantly, we remain committed to continued improvement, going forward.

Management refused to discuss payment structure on comission made decisions in regards to employees and didnt give them time to adjust

It was a great place to work until new management was hired. Hiring people with no idea on how to relate to employees, take your money no explanation.

Pros

Used to appreciate employees

Cons

incompetent management

January 11, 2019
Whether positive, or negative, we at Acceptance Solutions Group are appreciative of any constructive feedback from employees - current, or former - that is the product of genuine and sincere reflection on your time with us. The transition to a nearly entirely new management team will almost always represent a difficult level of adjustment for a company’s veteran employees. For that challenging but necessary difficulty, we sincerely apologize. That said, ASG has raised its standards regarding both our hiring credentials for new leadership, as well as our expectations regarding the time and effort leadership must put into developing and relating to their direct reports. Additionally, we have hired a Manager of Employee Development, whose primary job function is to ensure that the company is constantly improving how we relate to our valued employees, how transparently we communicate with them, and how we support their job performance, job satisfaction, and future career aspirations. These investments are emblematic of our dedicated commitment to providing our employees the best work environment possible.

Workplace culture

This is the worst company I have every worked for. There is absolutely no job security. They find any way to make sure you don't get commission. So, all of your hard work was for nothing. Everything is micromanaged, but things change hourly, so it is impossible to know what is really required from you.

Pros

location.

Cons

the job in general

January 11, 2019
Whether positive, or negative, we at Acceptance Solutions Group are appreciative of any constructive feedback from employees - current, or former - that is the product of genuine and sincere reflection on your time with us. Here at ASG, we hire every employee with the intent that he/she will remain with us for however long they would like, while continuing to meet communicated minimum performance expectations. We have many employees who have been with us for several years, and hope that number continues to grow. In our Loan Officer position, approximately 90% of all employees earn bonus monies per our bonus plan each month. And, with our current management team being comprised of several members with recent experience working for the other major fin-tech organizations in Chicago, we are extremely confident that both our bonus plan (with uncapped earning potential), and our actual monthly payouts to our employees each month, are not only competitive, but are industry-leading. We have also taken steps to greatly improve our communication of exactly how our bonus plans are calculated and earned.

Ghetto and Unorganized

Although this company provides great bonuses for its employees; the company operates like a start-up although they have been around for years. Management can be very unprofessional and rude, which is acceptable and often. The break room is tiny and room for progression is very limited.

Pros

Great bonuses

Cons

Professionalism lacks

January 11, 2019

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acceptance Solutions Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits