Access Community Health Centers Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Terrible Management, Training
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 18, 2017
My trainer was on vacation during half of my orientation period and I was transferred to a clinic before fully learning how to do my job. Performance evaluations were done by managers that had no insight to what my work was like.
Very streesful place
Float scheduler (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 3, 2017
I learned a lot at this company good and bad you get to see many different people not able to help every person is in need of Medical or Dental services.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Poor management
Fun place to work. Providers are awesome .
LPN Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 5, 2017
I feel Access is a great place to work. All the providers are great to work with and provide outstanding care for there patients. They are always approachable and helpful.
Pros
Paid lunch. Appreciative of staff. Great group of people to work with.
Great all around
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 28, 2016
I have been with this company for over 9 years, though there is no room for advancement in my position, others seem to move up pretty rapidly. The company wide events are pretty good and make me feel like a worthwhile employee. Renovations will be going on soon and that's exciting. The company is really diverse, along with the patient population. I don't think I will get bored with this job, and the paid holidays and no nights or weekends are great too. There's good leadership here and they keep you well informed about what's going on with the company.
Pros
paid lunch, company wide appreciation, diverse
Cons
no cafeteria
Great place to work for
CMA (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 2, 2016
I love working here but have to leave due to relocating back to florida, i will really miss working with this company. the management is great the coworkers are great everyone here works as a team and it makes the office run so much smoother, I learned a lot from the doctors that i work closely with .
Pros
paid lunches
Rewarding place of employment
Dental Hygiene Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 10, 2016
The Ronald McDonald truck donated to Access Community Health Centers is amazing. The work that we were able to provide to the children of each and every elementary school was so awesome it made coming to work easy!
Pros
Helping the low income children in desperate need of dental care.
Cons
Not always being able to provide them with everything they needed done.
great place to work
Registrar II (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 23, 2015
I loved my job with Access community health centers. Nonprofit organization that worked with people so that they had access to healthcare no matter what boundaries they faced.

To be a part of such a Humanitarian mission made me feel like I made a difference in peoples lives daily.

supportive team members and management.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
high stress
Great to work at
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 19, 2015
I think overall, Access itself as a company is great. The only "bad" thing I have to say about this company are the benefits. I think they could have done better but it is what it is.
Pros
Schedule, pay, employees
Benefits
Great group of staff to work with
Health & Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 21, 2015
Very focused on company mission statement of improving health and improving lives.

Diverse work environment and a very pleasurable place to work.

Spent most of my days conducting safety training, maintaining health and safety records and ergonomic workstation assessments.

No room for advancement.

Want to know more about Access Community Health Centers?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Community Health Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Access Community Health Centers Reviews by Location