Access Information Protected Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun workplace
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kapolei, HIAugust 7, 2018
I Would recommend working at Access Information Management to anyone I know. Access is a fast paced , to the point work environment and everyone works together to make things a lot easier.
Fun & Fast growing Family oriented company
Benefits and Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJune 5, 2018
Access is a GREAT place to work. The company is growing fast which offers team members opportunities to travel & advance their career.

They offer an exceptional suite of benefit including training opportunities.

I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a fun, family oriented work place that offers a place for you to grow your career.
terrible
Records Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 21, 2018
Workflow was steady. Sometimes, the work flow was extremely busy. We were understaffed for two years. Poor communication between management and hourly employees. Morale was very low. Employees hated coming to work everyday. Besides pay, there was no other compensation, such as outings, lunches, appreciations. There wasn't any motivation to look forward to coming to work everyday.
Pros
working independently
Cons
pay, benefits
Typical large corporation
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 23, 2018
Access cares more about making large profits than it does about clients and employees. While Access started out as a great place to work, it became too large too quickly - acquiring a lot of smaller companies. It became a very hectic, confused place to work.
General / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 15, 2018
No interest in giving any since making money is the bottom line.People should not be forced to give an opinion if it will not make a difference. thank you
Cons
Very low pay. Very stressful.
CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAMarch 1, 2018
There is no career advancement. They changed my title into a lower level when I was brought from temp to perm. The pay is $8 less than what I am making now. The job was very stressful and frustrating. There was lack of communication for a company that acquires smaller business every quarter.
productive and leaning environment for a worker also
CUSTOMER DELIVERY AND PICK UP DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80238February 28, 2018
I work for Access Informaion protected for one year and it was fun.I lean alot working with Access. I worked at the warehourse and i was train how to use a cherry picker and later i was promoted to be a delivery driver.
Great job if you have kids, very family oriented and friendly, hours are good. As much overtime that you need.
Record Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 20, 2018
Come in at 6am, print off daily task for purges and other daily activities.
How to work as a team, what it takes to move up in the company, how to be a leader.
Management cares about the employees.
Team driven, being held accountable for your work as well as your actions.
Constantly lifting.
Working with the record center team.
Pros
bonuses, free lunch, gift card give a ways
Cons
short lunch, not organized at times.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 26, 2017
I cannot provide an accurate review, as I was only a contractor in a contracted position while I was there. As it was only a 6-month term, this is an insufficient amount of time to fairly review them.
Good company, too much on their plate
Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 6, 2017
Great place to work, management and co-workers were fantastic. Work load was too much for the number of transportation specialists we had assigned. I would come in by 7 AM and not leave until past 8 PM that night, running a route that should've been split between at least two if not three people. Vehicles needed to be better cared for, they were constantly breaking down. In the span of time I worked for them, I had 4 different trucks break down on me and had to be towed nearly 80 miles back to the depot to go home.
What its like at Access
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 30, 2017
Access is a good job for someone who really does not want to work extremely hard. A typical day is just always slow looking for things to do when there is really nothing to do. Sometimes you get yelled at for standing in a circle chatting ( which i understand why) but, there is really not much work to do until the routes are ready. Access has a great personality group of people so there is no problem with the people there. Its the fact that i cant learn a lot from this position i am in. Do not get me wrong i love how easy and relaxed my job is but after awhile things become predictable and i just love learning new things which is why i am reaching out to find better opportunity to learn more in this life i have while i am still young.
Pros
Relaxed, Good Personality group
Cons
Teaches me nothing, Slow starts, No overtime, Lack of communication
Great place for hard workers
Record Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 18, 2017
The work is consistent and challenging, both physically and mentally. It keeps you active and moving. The work you do is important both for the company and the clients and is rewarding.
Not Paid Enough
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 10, 2017
Unfair treatment by manager, not enough work, if you weren't on her good side then others got better treatment. Would not recommend it to anyone. Not desirable.
Good place to work and engaged public presence
Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAOctober 4, 2017
Access is an evolving business that has made efforts to improve operating procedures by asking the employees for input on improving processes. The corporate management makes an effort to recognize employee efforts and is engaged in the communities they work through encouraging staff to volunteer with local charities.
Pros
Engaged employer that encourages employee input.
Cons
Little opportunity to move up.
is not a good place to work
Data Entry, Repack and pulling Files (Former Employee) –  Brecksville, OHJuly 23, 2017
start i work in the night shift .for 2 mouth They change me to 1 shift ,data entey and repack.the management is not ok workplace is nice.the hardest of jobs you never be part of the company and head manager he dont care of you.nice of the job is notting they dont care that is the access way.
Is good please to work
Data Entry and repack files (Current Employee) –  Brecksville, OHJuly 15, 2017
Is good is not much to do my position in this job is for was data entry scaner medical record but this job is only temp and some time the boxes was so heavy.
Pros
Cons
We have 15mim break and 30 mim lunch
Very busy
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2017
Access was a big building filled with a lot of private documentation from Banks, Hospitals, Clinics, and much more important places. Sometimes they were flexible.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Short breaks
It's nice place to work at the people are nice
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAJune 28, 2017
since I have worked at Access it been a good place and everyone is very nice to work with. The company is always buying lunch for the employee to thank them for there hard work and long hours.
Fast paced, Team oriented.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FL 34237June 9, 2017
Fast work pace in a company that is growing quickly. Company promotes team work, safe operating procedures through on going instruction and employee training's . Average to good compensation with decent benefit packages.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation.
Access
Digital Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 1, 2017
A typical day in the life was morning call blocks asking for new appointments, trying to sell three lines of business to existing customers. It is fast paced with large quotas, the position would be perfect for a hunter
Pros
Fast Paced, Good Local customer base
Cons
Large quotas, limited products to sell