ACCESS OHIO Employee Reviews for Case Manager

Good place needs work
Former case manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 17, 2019
My time at Access was overall pleasant. I had no real issues with management as I see on these other reviews. I think a lot of the stress people get comes from being held accountable for the work being done. (I was one of them.)
For the culture to grow and change certain actions had to take place.
I would recommend access to those who want to grow and develop in the mental health field. The current managers in Columbus are focused on developing and training staff From the get go. If you come in willing to learn and work your time at Access will be well spent. If it's just a job and you go through the motions you won't last long. Just being honest.
Awful place to be!
Former Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 8, 2019
Access Ohio May LOOK pretty on the outside but do not be fooled. I was completely lied to about what my job responsibilities would be during my interview process. The whole place is utterly disorganized. All 3 of the people hired to do my job left within the first month! They offer zero benefits. The place is a nightmare. Steer clear of this organization if you value your sanity.
Cons
Disorganized, no benefits, scary clients, they lie to you, high turnover
Unorganized
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 31, 2018
This place is very unorganized.
Looks like it is falling apart slowly.
All about money vs. the needs of the clients.
People are not receiving their bonuses.
People are not receiving their pay raises.
No advancement.
Talk a great game but cannot back it up.
Pros
Free lunches, helping clients
Cons
No advancements, no pay raises, poor benefits, unstable
Not a good place to work
CPST Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 18, 2018
No a organized company. Has a lot of people in position's that dont have the education or training fill the position. The clinical director sleeps with female staff. The CEO only cares about the money and Medicare benefits, not the clients.
Fair/Good
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 28, 2018
I would definitely recommend them to others. They are very hopeful, organized, well connected with the staff, and seem very helpful with any questions and concerns with the staffs needs.
Pros
Benefits, Paid time off, Attentive to staffs needs
Cons
Healthcare is pricey
Worst place ever
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 23, 2017
Wouldnt recommend my worst enemy work here. Management sucks, they dont listen or care about their employees. They dont care at all about clients all they care about is getting paid by medicaid. Benefits suck. Terrible organization and operations team. They pick and choose who they like and dont support advancement. I have to report them for the many compliance rules they break and ethical lines they cross. Do NOT come to this agency with something to offer because they dont care and pay you nowhere near what you are worth. By “for profit” agency they mean that profit is all they care about. Micromanagement and unethical actions are their mission.
Case Management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 14, 2017
I do no like the company at all. I agree with what it stands for, but I do not agree with the people i work with. It was a horrible experience. I would not recommend to anyone.
Pros
Getting to work with mental and aod clients.
Cons
no benefits, no nice people to work with, no growing within the company.