ACCESS OHIO Employee Review

Frustrating dead end job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 29, 2017
Poorly managed. Under paid. Under supplied with operating materials. IT is dependent on one person who is over worked but very accommodating to all requests.

Other ACCESS OHIO Employee Reviews

Good place needs work
Former case manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 17, 2019
My time at Access was overall pleasant. I had no real issues with management as I see on these other reviews. I think a lot of the stress people get comes from being held accountable for the work being done. (I was one of them.)
For the culture to grow and change certain actions had to take place.
I would recommend access to those who want to grow and develop in the mental health field. The current managers in Columbus are focused on developing and training staff From the get go. If you come in willing to learn and work your time at Access will be well spent. If it's just a job and you go through the motions you won't last long. Just being honest.
Don't even bother applying!
former employee (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 23, 2019
At first it started as an okay place to work, then it got worse. People started leaving and at one time there was not enough case managers working there and people were getting mad because they had gone months without a case manager so clients left and went to different agencies. The management should never had been management, because half the time they didn't know what the heck was going on, and they would come to work at the time they wanted to come in. Benefits were terrible, and now there aren't any. CEO doesn't care about clients, all he cares about is getting as many people scheduled in on a day, how can you expect a client to deal with depression in only a half an hour time to see their psychiatrist? Turned away a lot of people because didn't have Medicaid. They hired in people to work in the offices that had no clue what they were doing. Never offered any incentives, there were never any raises. If you are thinking of applying to this company don't, this is the worst company to work for.