Access Physical Therapy & Wellness Employee Reviews

wanted your talents, but not to pay for them
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYJuly 9, 2017
typical day was to be used as a sounding board where your ideas were utilized for the advancement of the company but you were not given opportunity to grow or be compensated for such.

Very catty - family owned, constantly heard family bickering ,and decisions were made on whims and not with reason.
Great Company to work for, Especially for New Grads!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NYSeptember 26, 2016
ACCESS Physical Therapy and Wellness is a company that has allowed me to learn and to grow with them not only during my education, but also during my career as a Physical Therapist. During PT school, I had the opportunity to complete clinical experiences at the Port Jervis and Goshen facilities. The ACCESS therapists set a great example for me and helped shape my professional values by striving for excellence and embodying a culture that is patient centered. Now that I am working in the Monroe facility, I work hard every day to give the best patient care possible while helping as many people as I can. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to return as a Physical Therapist to help carry out the Access Mission statement: "To be AWESOME and improve the lives of everyone we meet". Physical Therapy students and new grad Physical Therapists should take advantage of becoming part of the ACCESS family, it's life changing.
Pros
Quality Patient Care, Company Culture, Continuing Education Provided, Peer Recognition Program, Multiple Locations
Great company for a New Grad!
PT (Current Employee) –  Liberty, NYAugust 17, 2016
I feel very fortunate to work for a company like Access. It is my first job after graduating PT school and the experience has been very enjoyable. I can't say enough about the team I work with in Liberty. They have made it very easy for me to transition from school to my first job. Also, the amount of support that I have received through the birth of my son and other family affairs has truly been a blessing.
Great company culture, pay isn't great
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 17, 2016
This company has an awesome culture. It will be difficult to leave here. It's low key, the managers are flexible, great hours, recognition program, benefits aren't bad. The pay is REALLY lacking here. Other locations offer approximately $2-3 more on the hour and it's less work. What keeps me here is the environment, they're very laid back, and out staff gels really well. I wouldn't leave if the pay wasn't lacking. You would think having a degree would help get you better pay--it doesn't, sadly.
Pros
Recognition program, laid back environment, great office culture
Cons
pay
Amazing Culture
Physician & Community Liaison (Former Employee) –  Dingmans Ferry, PAMarch 17, 2016
I absolutely loved working for this company. They really know what it takes to keep employees happy. I was with them for over 3 years before I moved to another state. What I thought was amazing, was the fact that the owners, my supervisor, and my Director were all very supportive with my decision to move. I couldn't have asked for a better place to work. It was a fun place to work. There was always something going on, and the experience with patients was great! I would say the hardest part is when you are being trained because there is a lot of information to go over and can be overwhelming, but it's worth it. I recommend anyone to work here.
Access Teamwork!
PT (Current Employee) –  Port Jervis, NYNovember 24, 2015
I like the team work and zeal/drive in Access to help someone to have a better life!! I think its so much worth everything to see a patient walk again/able to get back to work/do things which he could not do before/reach those little milestones that can mean a world to them!! I love how everyone is dedicated and committed here at Access to help their patients and help each other at work!
Partnership with Positive Experience!
DPT, PT (Current Employee) –  MonroeNovember 24, 2015
Being a partner with Access Physical Therapy and wellness has been an extremely positive experience. The Owners have created an outstanding company with policies, ideas and services that are up to date and adaptable to different areas, scopes of practice, and personality types. It is a solid business model that allows partners to develop their own ideas and styles of leadership as well as adapts to any sector of practice. By using the Access model you can create a culture that matches your own personal approach, yet holds you to a certain standard of excellence. Access provides guidance and support from people with innovative ideas and a flexible methodology to steer you along the best path for success as a business-owner.
Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Campbell Hall, NYNovember 17, 2015
Love working here! Close to where I live and my co-workers are all awesome! You will grow professionally! I am excited to work everyday!
Amazing company to jump start your career
Director (Former Employee) –  Ferndale, NY; Clayton, NCMarch 23, 2015
Hi. My name is Kiersten. Nearly four years ago- I graduated with my doctorate in physical therapy. I was officially an adult. And like any other new graduate- I was full of dreams and unsure on how to make them a reality. Luckily, I found Access Physical Therapy. I have been with the company ever since and I have truly grown both personally and professionally. I have been blessed with the opportunity of working with some of the most amazing people I have ever met. Access has always given me the resources and more importantly the encouragement to achieve my goals. With a strong mentoring and leadership development program, I was able to achieve position of director in just two short years. I feel lucky for all that I have gained in the past four years and I look forward to many more with my Access Family.
Great place to work!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Administrative OfficeFebruary 17, 2015
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is a wonderful company to work for. The management is compassionate, friendly and organized. They really care about the staff and foster a supportive environment where employees can grow personally and develop professionally. There is a reason they were awarded best company to work for in 2011, 2013 & 2015.
Pros
professional development, strong leadership
Ambiente lavorativo professionale e flessibile
Fisioterapista (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Una tipica giornata comincia alle 7 di mattina con il primo appuntamento per accomodare i pazienti che lavorono.
Appuntamenti sono ogni 30 min ,si lavora con un ritmo veloce e efficace. La pausa del pranzo e verso le 13 , per 1 ora ( non pagata)
La giornata finisce quando il tuo schedule di pazienti finisce.
Ho imparato tante cose su come gestire un azienda , tipo: time management, costumer care services, produttività, organizzazione,comunicazione tra i collegi e direttrice/ore, come fare le riunioni di lavoro per discutere di come sta andando la azienda , come migliorare il trattamento dei pazienti, gli orari ect
La parte più piacevole del lavoro e sentirsi importante . apprezzata del lavoro sia economicamente che professionalmente.
La parte più difficile del lavoro direi e gestire bene il tempo e essere multitask allo steso tempo offrendo un trattamento fisioterapeutico di alta qualità.
Pros
bonus molto buoni
Cons
il caffè americano e molto forte

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Physical Therapy & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5