ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT

ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

fun place, decent pay, great location
you don’t need experience, they spend a lot of time training you. if you are able to come to work every day, focus on your job then you can be sucessful. people here make a lot of money. they don’t cap your bonus. you can wear jeans and feel comfortable just don’t get caught with your cell phone at your desk.
Pros
monthly contests, free snacks in breakroom
Cons
1 or 2 late nights
Not a career
The employment there is not a great you don’t have job security at all and your always walking on glass management is snakes in the grass and will fire you for anything
Pros
Cons
Not trustworthy
nice place
Great place to work for. Family oriented. Owner likes to keep the moral of his employees up. Never a dull moment in there. They have friendly competitions to help the company make money and collect payments.
Great company to work for
I started as a part-time collector in June of 2001 and quickly moved up the ranks and now serve as the VP of Sales. There is room for advancement for those who are dedicated, motivated and want to grow.
Great Company
I had no experience in collections but this company trained me and worked with me to learn a new skill-set. the bonus program is great and you are able to advance based on results.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
The job can be tedious at times.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Low pay.
Bonus requires unreasonable and almost impossible to achieve collections . Outbound calls are made almost exclusively on a dialer that is inflexible to program.
February 4, 2019
This comment was made in 2017 and does not apply to our new pay and bonus structure.
Good job at the time
This paid better than previous job but did not have much room fro growth. Most of compensation was based of bonus and those bonuses were hard to reach.
February 4, 2019
Access Receivables is growing rapidly and needs more people who want to advance. Most of our managers and executives.have been promoted from within the organization.
So Far So Good
Just started working for Access as a collection agent. So far it's not bad. The work environment is nice and the people are easy to get along with. Co-workers are very helpful and people work together so that everyone can be successful. The managers were once on the phones themselves so they know what I go through on a daily basis.
Pros
Good work environment, decent pay
Cons
None to speak of so far.
Different
Its a good job where u can make money and learn how to be very persautive and use your head to come up with great ideas Also it helps you better your customer service skills
Pros
great pay
Cons
not a flexible work schedule
February 4, 2019
Our work Schedule changed on 2/1/19. We require 2 nights until 7 PM for certain departments and most days until 5:00 PM. No weekends except if the month-ends on a Saturday.
Eh
This company is good in terms of steady employment and benefits. However, the management is difficult and the expectationts are unrealistic. The location is great and the office is clean. There is a cafeteria and amazing resturants near by. There are games and drawings for small cash prizes.
February 4, 2019
Our expectations are based on what our competitors are doing and what our clients expect from our company in terms of performance.

Access has completely revamped it's training and compensation over the last 2 years and we think that most associates really enjoy working here.
Great pay, bad management
There's a lot of favoritism here, I personally have been nit picked and feel like I'm being set up to be fired. Pay is great and so is some of the management, but I'm looking elsewhere.
Pros
great pay, hour lunches, benefits
Cons
late nights, management, favoritism
February 4, 2019
There are no late nights anymore. We have 2 nights until 7:00 PM for certain departments.

Any favoritism is based on the people who come to work on time, hit their goals, help other associates and want to be part of a team.
Great team work and friendly environment
A typical day at work with Access is waiting on a dial-er for a call during business hours when debtors are not home. I do believe that out of many collection agencies they are the most cooperative company I have seen. The goals set are reachable of coarse because I believe all things are possible, but some reachable things are difficult as well. I learned more about the customer and members on the other end of the line and how to treat people. The management staff is great, but even though they are on the floor with us they work on the lines just the same and see the challenges, but I do not think their opinion weighs allot because they have to follow rules and keep a roof over their own heads. the hardest part of the job is getting young and unemployed debtors to make a payment during these difficult times. The most enjoyable part was the experience. I am glad i had the chance to understand collections in a different light.
Pros
1 hour lunch. WiFi, cafeteria, cleaners, post office on the lower level.
Cons
out of date elevators
Collections
Received payment or payment arrangements on deliquent accounts