ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT

ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT Management reviews

Great pay, bad management
There's a lot of favoritism here, I personally have been nit picked and feel like I'm being set up to be fired. Pay is great and so is some of the management, but I'm looking elsewhere.
Pros
great pay, hour lunches, benefits
Cons
late nights, management, favoritism
Official response from ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT
February 4, 2019
There are no late nights anymore. We have 2 nights until 7:00 PM for certain departments.

Any favoritism is based on the people who come to work on time, hit their goals, help other associates and want to be part of a team.
Not a career
The employment there is not a great you don’t have job security at all and your always walking on glass management is snakes in the grass and will fire you for anything
Pros
Cons
Not trustworthy
Eh
This company is good in terms of steady employment and benefits. However, the management is difficult and the expectationts are unrealistic. The location is great and the office is clean. There is a cafeteria and amazing resturants near by. There are games and drawings for small cash prizes.
Official response from ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT
February 4, 2019
Our expectations are based on what our competitors are doing and what our clients expect from our company in terms of performance.

Access has completely revamped it's training and compensation over the last 2 years and we think that most associates really enjoy working here.
Great team work and friendly environment
A typical day at work with Access is waiting on a dial-er for a call during business hours when debtors are not home. I do believe that out of many collection agencies they are the most cooperative company I have seen. The goals set are reachable of coarse because I believe all things are possible, but some reachable things are difficult as well. I learned more about the customer and members on the other end of the line and how to treat people. The management staff is great, but even though they are on the floor with us they work on the lines just the same and see the challenges, but I do not think their opinion weighs allot because they have to follow rules and keep a roof over their own heads. the hardest part of the job is getting young and unemployed debtors to make a payment during these difficult times. The most enjoyable part was the experience. I am glad i had the chance to understand collections in a different light.
Pros
1 hour lunch. WiFi, cafeteria, cleaners, post office on the lower level.
Cons
out of date elevators
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.