ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT

ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT Employee Review

View all ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT reviews

Great team work and friendly environment
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDMarch 5, 2015
A typical day at work with Access is waiting on a dial-er for a call during business hours when debtors are not home. I do believe that out of many collection agencies they are the most cooperative company I have seen. The goals set are reachable of coarse because I believe all things are possible, but some reachable things are difficult as well. I learned more about the customer and members on the other end of the line and how to treat people. The management staff is great, but even though they are on the floor with us they work on the lines just the same and see the challenges, but I do not think their opinion weighs allot because they have to follow rules and keep a roof over their own heads. the hardest part of the job is getting young and unemployed debtors to make a payment during these difficult times. The most enjoyable part was the experience. I am glad i had the chance to understand collections in a different light.
Pros
1 hour lunch. WiFi, cafeteria, cleaners, post office on the lower level.
Cons
out of date elevators

Other ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

Not a career
Client support (Former Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDAugust 21, 2019
The employment there is not a great you don’t have job security at all and your always walking on glass management is snakes in the grass and will fire you for anything
Pros
Cons
Not trustworthy
nice place
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 23, 2019
Great place to work for. Family oriented. Owner likes to keep the moral of his employees up. Never a dull moment in there. They have friendly competitions to help the company make money and collect payments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT. Our community is ready to answer.

ACCESS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT Reviews by Location