Access Staffing LLC Employee Reviews

Nice calm place
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Zion, ILJuly 25, 2018
My typical days were chilled and nice.
I learned how to take care of others when it is needed.
Hardest part of the job is when I am taking care of the client and I have to set up a uber to take the client to where they would like to go.
Pros
Got to relax and you are allowed to work at home
Cons
None in my opinion
Medical Claims Processor/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 23, 2018
It was a position that was always busy due to it being a temp agency. Always new position opened, always had files to organize. It was a temporary position, trying to keep occupied
Staffing Agency for difficuult to staff sites
Direct Support ProfessionalDirectCareWorker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 18, 2018
This agency provides staff to organizations that cannot find internal staff to cover shifts. The organizations that contract the agencies will recruit staff that are reliable and willing to commit to the mandations and extremely poor conditions of work without a break or lunchtime. at times when contacting a recruiter no one answers and Certifications are not transferable despite fees withdrawn from pay. Opportunities are generalized. There is no room for advancement or paring with desired position.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no breaks lack of benefits, Certifications remain with agency, Terminated if refuse to travel 3hrs to a work site
Challenging work, low pay
Emergency Room Clerk Level 3 (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 7, 2018
Job site required an unreasonable amount of work ; some of management bullied and harassed workers
The workload was overwhelming and we were not given a reasonable amount of time to complete tasks, workers were threatened by management , I notified management at the staffing agency office and they did seemed concerned about conditions at the job site, steps were taken to correct the harassment situation
Pros
Gained valuble job skills
Cons
Treated poorly
I love working with access staffing
Stock Clerk, Sales Floor, (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 29, 2018
I have been working hard at access staffing. I love my job it's just that the way life is I need more. I need to expand my skills to new limits. I need more out of life. Access staffing will still always be my team.
Pros
Free lunch an good work place
Cons
Not enough pay
They train staffs with to do proper documentation about clients
Overnight Counselor/Residential Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 25, 2018
. My typical day used to be Fridays with Access Staffing. it went so quick.
. i learned about communication and giving information about incident reports to active supervisor,
. it was a well organised management
, they address staffs with dignity
. There is nothing hard about the job.
. the most enjoyable part is that they work with staffs in terms of flexibility to work with the individuals that we serve
Cons
great place to work always getting contact for jobs
Administrative Assistant, Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2018
i have work for a few years now and my experience level has increased a lot. i have worked for so many different companies and made a lot of money and connections
Pros
always working
Cons
not long enough jobs
Great Staffing Agency
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 6, 2018
They've helped me find a job within a few days of coming in. Very quick to respond and very dedicated. I worked an office job in Manhattan for a pretty decent pay before I was hired into the company. Would recommend.
Pros
Warm, dedicated staff
Cons
Not much
Vocational Job Coach
Vocational Job Coach (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCMay 28, 2018
Loved working with the staff. the people were sweet and caring, and easy to get along with. training was very enlightening. able to manage most of your own work schedule.
Meet new and interesting people that work in the line with you.
Packer/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 16, 2018
Worked day shift (6 A.M to 3 P.M), Hardest part depends on what you are assigned to. Frist day I started to work there, I was assigned to line #2, it was a hard line to work but it was also fun.
Pros
30 min. lunch
Meh.. It was a job...
Mobile Device Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 12, 2018
The location was fine and the breaks were good. The facility was clean and the people were nice. The speed at which they expect you to work was a bit much. I did learn a few things about a phone that were useful. Also I realized that refurbished goods are just as good if not better than used ones.
Pros
facility, security, people
Cons
speed of work
They need to make better internal personnel decisions
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  360 Lexington AveApril 23, 2018
Only one good technical recruiter. They hire and fire too quickly.People were generally nice and you were allowed to run your business as you see fit.
Pros
Let you do your own thing-manage your book.
Cons
Not enough support.
Professionalism at it's finest
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  New York StateApril 4, 2018
Professionalism at it's finest. The recruiters always look out for you and always there to help if needed. You will get e-mails daily of available shifts.
Pros
Pays every week and e-mails you every day of available work
Fun workplace and flexible hours
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 25, 2018
This is a good start job for anyone that needs and wants money . I will suggest this job to anyone strong that doesn’t mind standing for extended periods of time.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks
Working with clients was the most rewarding
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, TNMarch 13, 2018
Working in the home is rewarding, it is the other part of the job that is nothing but drama, anyone who stands up for the clients wellbeing is slowly let go.
Pros
Cons
low pay, higher expectantions, no raises
Poor
House Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 12, 2018
Responsible for daily living with mentally challenged adults. Administered medication, assisted with house chores, transported to appointments,grocery shopped
Pros
Cons
No benefits, poorly managed
Lack of Work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2018
I contacted Access Staffing many times, they never provided me with temporary assignments except the one that I worked for 8 month. After that they never gave me any assignments.
temp agency
temp (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2018
i only came here on thursdays for my check. they gave me a lot of jobs so i was always working. the last job they gave me, i turned perm and was there for 7 years
Very interesting
Receptionist/Clerical (Former Employee) –  receptionist clericalJanuary 23, 2018
enjoyed staff, clerical assignments, able to use my spanish to assist workers, work on computer projects, reception work, office environment, very professional.
Cons
reprimanded because I left 5 minutes, when I would come in half hour early to get started without expecting to be compensated.
Ok work place
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2018
Work place is not that good they dont pay they dont pay that good the people u have to answer to is rude i hated work for them the brakes sucked lol lol
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Staffing LLC. Our community is ready to answer.