Access2Care

Access2Care Employee Reviews

Working as a customer service rep is very tedious. Sometimes the calls are back to back and you are mentally drained at the end of each day. 10 minute breaks instead of 15 minutes like most companies. There are opportunities to advance from within. However, they have their favorites and things are always changing. No structure environment is what they call it.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management and lack of communication between departments
Coworkers and supervisors are good people, but overworked and underappreciated. The work is nonstop and exhausting, and breaks are minimal. Call time targets kept getting shorter from the top-down, without any changes made to the system or procedure to make calls go faster.
This is not a good environment to work in. Terrible. They don’t handle things correctly, through training we were thrown in on the floor after three days of training. We had to hand write everything the first week because we didn’t have access to the computers.
This was a great job, until I started to feel targeted. It all started because some girl didn’t like and started spreading rumors. Honestly, I had just started I’m not sure how I rubbed her the wrong way, when we both started st the same time. No support from the managers when I complained . I just felt bullied every time I entered that place.
Pros
Cons
Management;gossiping.
Los dias siempre son muy movidos y uno aprende mucho en el dia a dia.
Pros
Overtime available
Cons
Estres
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Is a good company to start in the customer service field . Basically you schedule transportation services for Medicaid and Medicare users to go to their doctors appointments .
Not much concern for the employees. Poor training, and then your on the phones. If you make a mistake then you get an occurrence. Too many of them and you're fired. Just too much stress for theelittle pay. Good stepping stone for somewhere else. Get hired and look somewhere else
Large groups of people start "training" each week. Training is minimal, at best. Out of the 33 people who started with me about 3 months ago there are maybe 3 - 5 of us still there! If you are compliant, stick to yourself, and do your job, you'll be fine.
Pros
It's a paycheck!
Cons
Minimal training, feeling like you don't belong, lack of guidance.
I loved my job at access 2 care i had a feeling for purpose. I was able to help sick people get to and from there doctors office. The clients who had no one or no means to get to an from the doctors.. I felt a sense of accomplishment.
It a call center. This speaks volumes. The carpet is dirty, the place was sprayed for bed bugs twice. Most of the supervisors are rude and not helpful.
Good place to gain experience. Clients can be rude. Services offered are free and you will work with health care providers. Must be detailed oriented to ensure client goes to the right appt.
My job is to process claims make sure they get reimbused for driving to appointments and meals and lodging.on phones we book appointments. And designate drivers to get them there.my typing skills are slow but i get the job done
This Place was not great to work for. management would tell us about how good other people's reviews were. I was constantly harassed by another co worker and managements solution was blame me.
If you want to be micro-managed & sexually harassed, this is the job for you! The management is HORRIBLE! The pay is HORRIBLE! The location is HORRIBLE!
This place is only a couple months get on your feet work place. No appreciation for experience. They don't care what experience you have everyone is paid the same at bare minimum.
The company was a good company people are friendly the Management's most of them know what they're doing overall it's a good company. The pay is good the the shift change depends on how long you been there and how good you are a performance on the phone
I prefer not to provide a review at this time. Overall this was a positive experience but was short lived due to a much higher position offered by another company
got a call from a job recruiter showed up well dressed and presentable. he said I got the jon immediately had me watch a short video and gave me a start date and address where to show up. They have 2 wks of training which can be pretty boring at first I didn't get the process until training became more hands on and we sat in for calls with other agents then it was very easy to get.
Best place with the best manager , flexible schedule and quiet environment . manager is very friendly and willing to work with you. You can grow in the company.
Its not a bad company to be in. Long term. Stable income. Good hours.good benefits. Payis 12 per hour once you become perm. Can become perm within a year.
True to the call center standard. Acceptable amount of work. Benefits are really helpful as well. The schedule is acceptable too with Mon-Fri and various time shifts to chose from.
  1. Employee Reviews