Access2Care Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working with the members helping to schedule their transportation to and from their appointments
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDApril 19, 2018
scheduling transportation for members, either long distance or there in their home town. I have learned the system of Medicaid in different states. I worked with a good group of people who were there to help when I would need it. I really enjoyed working with the people and becoming friends outside of work.
Pros
Helping people that need help getting to their doctors appointments far and near.
Cons
Having to turn someone down that did not qualify for the services.
TERRIBLE place to work
Park Pen (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAFebruary 8, 2018
Management wasn't helpful. Everyone ran around like they ran the world. Call center is dirty. Everyone is disrespectful. Expect you to stay late to finish work that isn't even yours.
Cons
short breaks, having to stay to finish others work
Dont work there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJanuary 16, 2018
That place is horrible the two trainers were absolutely horrible very rude ..Talked to people like they were kids... The supervisors were very negative except for 3 . Poor management and the place looks like a hole in the wall . I quit my second week of training.
good
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 15, 2017
advantages are on the bilingual agents. good working place and good people. my supervisor so far was one of the kindest. They are very helpful and very flexible.
great learning enviroment
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 25, 2017
A typical day at work. I would do my over time starting at 5am, i got aproxamently 100 calls per day, my co-workers were the best! always egar to help, there was always room to learn more and opertunity to go up.
Great entry level positions
Public Transit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 5, 2017
This company has gone through many transition over my time of employment (7 years); some opportunities that showed me it was not a good fit for my future plans in healthcare.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Changes are not put in writing - mostly verbal
Not family friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 12, 2017
Not a place for Pregnant women or families with school aged children. Better for older and retired........camnot be absent at anytime. No growth
Laid-back environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 3, 2017
After an extensive training period, you still receive support for questions, if needed. You receive feedback from your supervisor regarding your performance.
Pros
opportunity for overtime
Cons
short breaks, not much room for advancement
summary
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 4, 2017
great environment, amazing people to work with, the provider is amazing always cares about his employees and their needs. sees an average of 20-30 patients a day
Great working with clients that required support services
Customer Service/Scheduling/Benefit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMarch 3, 2017
The opportunity to help Medicaid beneficiaries utilize their benefits, establish trust, and help members correctly plan their health care schedules. Empathy and compassion are key to working at this company. A candidate should really poses skills in understanding health care benefits, health care terminology and scheduling techniques. Training is minimal.
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
Short breaks/lunches, work area always freezing no heat in building
Worst company to work for
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  2500 abbott plFebruary 14, 2017
This company is unorganized management is a joke and clueless about running the call center. The pay is horrible no rewards for a job well done and make up there own rules. which is not in the handbook the manager is Bully, when she feels cross will pick on you. With the help of the lazy supervisors and its infested with bed bugs and roaches. Winter very cold in the offices you will be working in your coat, hat and gloves and summer is brutal. Very high turnover people constantly quit .
Pros
no weekends
Cons
lousy pay, infested with Bed bugs and mangement are idiots
good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 30, 2017
I love helping people. I'm looking for better pay. I'm in my career field and want to do better in keep a job but some jobs work you and use you cause they know you need work.
Un trabajo todo sumamente ocupado.
Medical Dispatch assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Le ofrece transportacion a personas para traslado de hospital a si como oficinas medicas.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 14, 2016
Very flexible according to schedules. Need more supervisors/ team lead. Great place to gain customer service experience.
Pros
Flexible scheduke
Cons
Not enough mannagement.
My experience
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 20, 2016
While the job itself was rewarding the manner in which the company was managed left a great deal to be desired in my opinion.
Good place to work if there is no more options
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 16, 2016
Managment not organized, not flexible with hours or schedule not family oriented. I requested Martenity Leave 6 times all denied
Pros
Lunch 45 min
Excellent Team; Misguided Management
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 15, 2016
A very relaxing work environment with a small, tight-knit team. Excellent location, with a great selection of businesses and restaurants to explore during lunch breaks and following your shifts.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of the business is located in other states, with very limited support for the Portland area. As a result, it easily feels like a job with no forward potential, as positions in the immediate area are limited to the <20 people in that specific office.
As well, the manager on site during my time there was not at all experienced with the work being done in the office, and would constantly ask the staff what our job was and how we went about performing it. This lack of understanding led to many choices and actions which were often in no way beneficial, and sometimes counter-productive.
inbound call center
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  St.Louis,MOJuly 18, 2015
Inbound call center, assisting health plan members in scheduling transportation to and from their doctors appointments and getting authorization from health plan or doctors office when needed
Over worked and under paid
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 31, 2015
Over worked and under paid. Disorganized, unprofessional and poorly ran. No room for advancement or moving up. Don't care about there workers, make you feel like your expendable. Poor benefits and expensive insurance.
Pros
Cons
Pay, benefits etc.
Call Center
Customer Service/Medical (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 15, 2015
Answer inbound calls, Verify HIPPA laws, Setup transportation for medicaid, medicare members that need to get back & forth to their doctors appointments. Contact Vendors for pickup & return rides home.