Acclaim Technical Services

United States18 reviews

Acclaim Technical Services insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

A good place to work

I was happy there and if I had a chance, I would gladly work there again. My coworkers and supervisor were friendly and generally helped out when asked.

Pros

Raises every couple of years

Cons

Distance to work

great company

it was great working on rotational training unit (RTU) with a realistic contemporary operational environment (COE). The presence of general noncombatants,special characters, cultural noncombatants, Host Nation officials/US Government officials and Non-Government Officials (NGO’s) throughout the rotational exercise area of operations is intended to add realism and complexity to the operational challenges faced by the rotational training unit.

Productive and great working environment

Folks are very friendly and personable. Flexible working hours, office parties, ESOP, and awesome benefit package. Pay is competitive and your peers along with management genuinely want you to succeed,

Job

ATS is good organization that can push your career to the next level. Wonderful work environment and community. Did not follow through with my hiring promise.

Productive and fun place to work.

The best company in VA. I recommend others to join. I have good experience working for ATS. I truly like the company. please don't hesitate to come on board.

Pros

Good communication

Cons

no cons, the company is the best

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Communications was the best for the jobsite and the manager's

Get the job done was their character. And I do like their commitment and communications. I really do it to work with them again and again. I thank you!

A great place to work!

I worked here for over 10 years. I loved my colleagues and the culture we have built. Management was fair and advancement was encouraged. Overall, this was a great company to work for.

Fun working with ATS

I have been working with Acclaim Technical Services for the past ten (10) years. I held many positions including Project Manager, Deputy Program Manager supporting the U.S government.

Pros

Great working conditions

Cons

With all benefits

Wonderful place to work. Professional working environment.

Very supportive Program Manager- understands one's expertise and assign the job; listens, give proper guidance when needed.

Incredible Company, Limited options

This company is fantastic. The CEO is a great person who knows his employees and actively looks out for his people. This company has been great to me, the HR staff, the PM, the CEO, every single person. Their recruiters are great and easy to contact. They work with employees on any issues that might arise. My only issue is the company is language heavy and if you are looking for IC jobs not along the linguist path this might not be the best place. I would love to stay with ATS for a long time but there are very few options to move on to a new opportunity with out going the linguist-ish route.

Pros

Great Management, Fair pay, hard working, great CEO

Cons

Movement to new opportunities is difficult and limited and specialized

Amazing company to work for

Probably one of the best companies that I worked for. A company that cared for their employees and treated them very well. Any problems I had my management would take care of it.

Pros

Amazing people

great place to work.

friendly co-workers, enjoyable place to work everyday. great location.

Great Company

A wonderful company that has excellent financial compensation. Positive work environment. Flexible schedule. Only negatives are a lack of health insurance for part time employees and short time durations for assignments and gaps in employment.

Excellent Company to Work for!!!

I had the pleasure of working with ATS for less than two years. The program manager had an excellent communication skill who was swift to reply to our emails and concerns. When she didn't know the answer, she would direct us to the right person.I miss working with them. My co-workers and I were very upset when they lost the contract and we had to work for the new company.The hardest part of the job is being away from our families. The most enjoyable part of the job is ATS itself!

Pros

excellent benefits and compensation

Cons

contract-based employment

Ats

This position was great. It helped out the military, they train them and provide them with care. The hardest part of the job was staying on base for 20-30 days.

Flexible and wonderful management

Acclaim is a wonderful place to work. They have flexible hours,very understanding management and the best co-workers one could ever wish for.

Work experience

Translated classified and unclassified documents for the LST and HST;Screened local applicants for new jobs at the military base;Interrogated locals checking if they are involved in terrorist acts against the troops or Iraqi people;Helped the CID with interrogating locals for other security issues that occurred in the US military base by the locals;Created quality reports and written translations for special projects.

Exciting and rewarding opprotunity to assist our miliatary with cultural/linguistic needs.

It has been a pleasure to work alongside our military as they gear up for deployment to Afghanistan. The site managers are extremely detail-oriented and ensure that linguists are comfortable in harsh working conditions. It is rewarding to know that your work may one day save the life of a soldier or at the least allow them to communicate and interact with their contemporaries in a war zone.

Pros

great pay and flexible work schedule

Cons

no advancement opportunities, short term employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclaim Technical Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

• Acclaim Technical Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?