Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Something to look forward to.
HP Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 22, 2018
From day one, everyone that I've had the please of speaking with at Acclivity has bee. Incredibly helpful, passionate and knowledgeable about helping candidates. That's included myself of course. They dont waste time and try to place you to a position that best fits your qualifications. I am overjoyed to have come in contact and become part of Acclivity. I look forward to coming to work every day. The people are amazing and always willing to help. Thank you all for your hard work and compassion.
Pros
Very cool place and people. Fun! Great location~
Cons
Non
Helpful and friendly
Prior Authorizations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson AZOctober 4, 2018
The 1st timd I was in a contract to hire position with Acclivity in Tucson . i stayed at that job for 4 years. Now at my current position i have been there 2 weeks and the staff at Acclivity where very helpful and on top of things to make sure they placed me accordingly to ny experience. I am very happy at my current assignment and hope that i can get hired on permanently. I highly recommend Acclivity Healthcare they are an awesome group to work with!!
Best Staffing Agency
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 13, 2018
I just relocated from WA State and was looking for a job. At first I was unsure about going through a staffing agency as I've had horrible experiences with other ones in the past. I am so glad I decided to go with them. Acclivity is by far the best agency I have ever used. They were very helpful with getting me my job (which I can honestly say I love) and listened to all my wants/needs. This company really does care for their employers.
Cons
Wonderful company to work for!!!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 5, 2018
I am currently employed with Acclivity Healthcare as a contract to hire employee. The staff has been amazing!! James went over and above in my placement. Making sure to help me get not only top pay but, has always been a phone call away with anything and everything to assire my success.
I relocated from out of state and they helped me start the process before I was here. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great group of people who care about their employees.
Things can be improved
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 18, 2018
It's alright.. they're pretty flexible with the schedule. There is lots of travel. Good thing they do pay mileage. A different office every week. It pretty neat. Leaning new ways of working g the program. Have the opportunity to grow in different areas
Chaotic work environment
Operations (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 1, 2018
Lack of leaders and no autonomy. Micro managers and hanging on by a thread. Owners try and run the company but lack personal skills and emotional intelligence.
A great place to work
Executive Assistant/Phoenix Children Hospital (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 24, 2018
Acclivity Healthcare is a temporary agency that matched me with a temp assignment at Phoenix Children Hospital. I was great to work there and the job was challenging and rewarding. It has been a pleasure working with the staff at Acclivity Healthcare and I am looking forward to the next assignment.
Acclivity is helps you find great businesses to work for
Medical Assistant/ Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Maricopa, AZMarch 21, 2018
I am new to Acclivity, started about a month ago. They set me up with a great company in an office near my home. My hours are excellent and the onboarding process is a smooth transition. They pay is on the higher end of any offers I have received here in AZ.
Pros
Good wages, they help you get a job that fits what exactly you are looking for
Cons
Your contact is not at your office
temp aency
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 20, 2018
they are a temp agency and thing change from on job to another. I learned how you can be at one job and off to another with a week or two. how you can go months without a placement.
Contract to hire position
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 10, 2018
Every one I worked with was amazing, the contract to hire part was something new for me and I personally would not do this time of position again. It was uncomfortable when I had to re-apply for the position I already was working.
Work together as a team
Medical Coder/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2018
I appreciate the quick response and how Acclivity staff work together on my behalf. They are quick to respond and helpful in all the details of obtaining the right position. They find ways to resolve any pre-employment issues and are very friendly.
Productive place to work
Medical Assistant(Children's Health) (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 27, 2018
I work with Acclivity healthcare through children's. Children's 4 yrs ago was great and I loved this place when I first started, no one could speak poorly if this place
Productive and fun workplace
Transitional care navigator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 24, 2018
I have been employed with Acclivity Healthcare for about a month now. Everyone has been so helpful. The hire process was quick and I was placed with a job that I love so far. The pay is great and it is really convenient that payday is every Friday!
Great management, great communication, good wages
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2018
Everyone at Acclivity has been amazing! They were extremely helpful throughout the entire interview and hiring process. Communication was very important to me, as I was in the process of relocating to a different state, and they didn't disappoint me at all. I love the company I am working for, and I hope it turns into a forever job. Acclivity worked very hard to find me a job that fit and they were successful!
Pros
Good hours, good starting pay, professional environment
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 23, 2018
I was at my previous employer looking for an open door and couldn't find it. I received a call from acxlivity and I feel like it's the best decision I've made so far they made me feel comfortable and listened to my needs for placement. Thank you so much I would definitely recommend acclivity!!
Awesome company to find a job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 13, 2018
I am so thankful I was contacted by Acclivity about a position that they said I was qualified for and that they thought I would enjoy. The fact that they were the ones who contacted me first showed that they really know their clients and are looking for jobs that truly fit. I love the new position I started and am so thankful to be going through Acclivity. I highly recommend their agency to anyone in search of a well fitted job.
Busy and great environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 13, 2018
All of the people are wonderful to work with . The providers are very thorough and great with patients and employees. I look forward to working here for a long time.
Great people to work with
Service Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 12, 2018
I have been here for about 6 weeks and so far it has been great. Acclivity got me this position pretty quick and got me in the door within days! The people here are awesome and professional. The steady and welcoming environment helps me get my work done easily and fairly fast! Thank you Acclivity for helping me get started on my career!!!
Pros
Self paced, lunch and breaks at my preferred time (two 15min breaks, 30min lunch)
Cons
repetitive
Ping Pong Table was Cool
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 21, 2017
Fun place to work, Interesting management structure with a blend of owners and employees. They don't want to babysit anyone. Only apply if you are a self-starter.
Temp Agency
Reimbursement CSR and Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 4, 2017
This is a temp agency that places me with in a good company and I was hired on. The pay is set to your experience. I would recommend that place to a person who is in need of a job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6