Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Things can be improved
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 18, 2018
It's alright.. they're pretty flexible with the schedule. There is lots of travel. Good thing they do pay mileage. A different office every week. It pretty neat. Leaning new ways of working g the program. Have the opportunity to grow in different areas
Chaotic work environment
Operations (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 1, 2018
Lack of leaders and no autonomy. Micro managers and hanging on by a thread. Owners try and run the company but lack personal skills and emotional intelligence.
Acclivity is helps you find great businesses to work for
Medical Assistant/ Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Maricopa, AZMarch 21, 2018
I am new to Acclivity, started about a month ago. They set me up with a great company in an office near my home. My hours are excellent and the onboarding process is a smooth transition. They pay is on the higher end of any offers I have received here in AZ.
Pros
Good wages, they help you get a job that fits what exactly you are looking for
Cons
Your contact is not at your office
temp aency
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 20, 2018
they are a temp agency and thing change from on job to another. I learned how you can be at one job and off to another with a week or two. how you can go months without a placement.
Contract to hire position
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 10, 2018
Every one I worked with was amazing, the contract to hire part was something new for me and I personally would not do this time of position again. It was uncomfortable when I had to re-apply for the position I already was working.
Work together as a team
Medical Coder/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2018
I appreciate the quick response and how Acclivity staff work together on my behalf. They are quick to respond and helpful in all the details of obtaining the right position. They find ways to resolve any pre-employment issues and are very friendly.
Productive place to work
Medical Assistant(Children's Health) (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 27, 2018
I work with Acclivity healthcare through children's. Children's 4 yrs ago was great and I loved this place when I first started, no one could speak poorly if this place
Productive and fun workplace
Transitional care navigator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 24, 2018
I have been employed with Acclivity Healthcare for about a month now. Everyone has been so helpful. The hire process was quick and I was placed with a job that I love so far. The pay is great and it is really convenient that payday is every Friday!
Great management, great communication, good wages
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2018
Everyone at Acclivity has been amazing! They were extremely helpful throughout the entire interview and hiring process. Communication was very important to me, as I was in the process of relocating to a different state, and they didn't disappoint me at all. I love the company I am working for, and I hope it turns into a forever job. Acclivity worked very hard to find me a job that fit and they were successful!
Pros
Good hours, good starting pay, professional environment
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 23, 2018
I was at my previous employer looking for an open door and couldn't find it. I received a call from acxlivity and I feel like it's the best decision I've made so far they made me feel comfortable and listened to my needs for placement. Thank you so much I would definitely recommend acclivity!!
Awesome company to find a job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 13, 2018
I am so thankful I was contacted by Acclivity about a position that they said I was qualified for and that they thought I would enjoy. The fact that they were the ones who contacted me first showed that they really know their clients and are looking for jobs that truly fit. I love the new position I started and am so thankful to be going through Acclivity. I highly recommend their agency to anyone in search of a well fitted job.
Busy and great environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 13, 2018
All of the people are wonderful to work with . The providers are very thorough and great with patients and employees. I look forward to working here for a long time.
Great people to work with
Service Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 12, 2018
I have been here for about 6 weeks and so far it has been great. Acclivity got me this position pretty quick and got me in the door within days! The people here are awesome and professional. The steady and welcoming environment helps me get my work done easily and fairly fast! Thank you Acclivity for helping me get started on my career!!!
Pros
Self paced, lunch and breaks at my preferred time (two 15min breaks, 30min lunch)
Cons
repetitive
Ping Pong Table was Cool
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 21, 2017
Fun place to work, Interesting management structure with a blend of owners and employees. They don't want to babysit anyone. Only apply if you are a self-starter.
Temp Agency
Reimbursement CSR and Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 4, 2017
This is a temp agency that places me with in a good company and I was hired on. The pay is set to your experience. I would recommend that place to a person who is in need of a job.
They are an excellent agency to work for!
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 17, 2017
Acclivity is a very great agency to use for staffing needs. They complete all the required HR inquiries and get you in a position in a decent amount of time.
Pros
Appropriate job placement
Cons
Nothing I have noticed.
It’s always a great environment and very positive and professional people.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 15, 2017
I’m very happy working with the company because all my questions are always answered. The office I’m working at is a very positive environment and we learn everyday.
Great company
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  ArizonaNovember 15, 2017
They have been very responsive in getting back to me regarding questions I've had about my current position. It was a little stressful leading up to and getting into the position but otherwise very good.
Very helpful
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 26, 2017
I love acclivity ! It was such a smooth hiring process. Everyone is super nice and very helpful. They care enough to contact you to see how everything is going.
Love this company
Physician Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 11, 2017
I really enjoy this company. They are very helpful and keeping me informed of the job I am currently at. Right now I am at a temporary job but they keep me informed of any extensions or any permanent options. The job I am at I really enjoy and it is a great fit. They can help with any placement find jobs that come up near by in the area you may live. Easy to get in contact with. Everyone was very helpful through the process. I have nothing negative to say.
Pros
easy to get in contact with, very nice, very informative
Cons
No benefits during a temp job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6