Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Excellent Agency
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 9, 2019
The recruiters at Acclivity went above and beyond to find a position for me. The on-boarding process was fast and easy, and I was working at my new assignment within a week of accepting the offer.
Pros
Great team, responsive, quick placement
Acclivity Agency
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AzDecember 12, 2018
This is my first experience with this agency and so far, they are very organized, consistent, supportive and just a phone call, text or email away. Thank you.
Pros
Quick job interview
Cons
Unsure where I will be yet
Productive and great company to work with!
Medica Assistant Back Office (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2018
Acclivity Health is by far one of the greatest companies I have worked for. They are fast at finding you a position and a company to work with, and not only that they try to give you options and find what best fits you. Everything they do from what companies, positions and salaries all is being communicated to you, nothing is left unsaid. I loved the fact that they checked up on before and after the interview and on my first day on the job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!
Great so far
Collector II (Current Employee) –  Medical billing companyOctober 30, 2018
I just moved to the area and Acclivity placed me quickly at pay rate I was looking for. I've had no issues. I'm accumulating sick time which I understand is A-Z thing. Everyone was nice and you given numbers and emails to contact people should you need help. I even requested more than one interview because I wanted to have options. All and all ot has been a great experience so far.

Check with me later after 90 days I will have better idea.

Thanks for mo inf quickly on my behalf
Something to look forward to.
HP Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 22, 2018
From day one, everyone that I've had the please of speaking with at Acclivity has bee. Incredibly helpful, passionate and knowledgeable about helping candidates. That's included myself of course. They dont waste time and try to place you to a position that best fits your qualifications. I am overjoyed to have come in contact and become part of Acclivity. I look forward to coming to work every day. The people are amazing and always willing to help. Thank you all for your hard work and compassion.
Pros
Very cool place and people. Fun! Great location~
Cons
Non
Helpful and friendly
Prior Authorizations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson AZOctober 4, 2018
The 1st timd I was in a contract to hire position with Acclivity in Tucson . i stayed at that job for 4 years. Now at my current position i have been there 2 weeks and the staff at Acclivity where very helpful and on top of things to make sure they placed me accordingly to ny experience. I am very happy at my current assignment and hope that i can get hired on permanently. I highly recommend Acclivity Healthcare they are an awesome group to work with!!
Best Staffing Agency
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 13, 2018
I just relocated from WA State and was looking for a job. At first I was unsure about going through a staffing agency as I've had horrible experiences with other ones in the past. I am so glad I decided to go with them. Acclivity is by far the best agency I have ever used. They were very helpful with getting me my job (which I can honestly say I love) and listened to all my wants/needs. This company really does care for their employers.
Cons
Wonderful company to work for!!!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 5, 2018
I am currently employed with Acclivity Healthcare as a contract to hire employee. The staff has been amazing!! James went over and above in my placement. Making sure to help me get not only top pay but, has always been a phone call away with anything and everything to assire my success.
I relocated from out of state and they helped me start the process before I was here. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great group of people who care about their employees.
Things can be improved
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 18, 2018
It's alright.. they're pretty flexible with the schedule. There is lots of travel. Good thing they do pay mileage. A different office every week. It pretty neat. Leaning new ways of working g the program. Have the opportunity to grow in different areas
Chaotic work environment
Operations (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 1, 2018
Lack of leaders and no autonomy. Micro managers and hanging on by a thread. Owners try and run the company but lack personal skills and emotional intelligence.
A great place to work
Executive Assistant/Phoenix Children Hospital (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 24, 2018
Acclivity Healthcare is a temporary agency that matched me with a temp assignment at Phoenix Children Hospital. I was great to work there and the job was challenging and rewarding. It has been a pleasure working with the staff at Acclivity Healthcare and I am looking forward to the next assignment.
Acclivity is helps you find great businesses to work for
Medical Assistant/ Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Maricopa, AZMarch 21, 2018
I am new to Acclivity, started about a month ago. They set me up with a great company in an office near my home. My hours are excellent and the onboarding process is a smooth transition. They pay is on the higher end of any offers I have received here in AZ.
Pros
Good wages, they help you get a job that fits what exactly you are looking for
Cons
Your contact is not at your office
temp aency
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 20, 2018
they are a temp agency and thing change from on job to another. I learned how you can be at one job and off to another with a week or two. how you can go months without a placement.
Contract to hire position
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 10, 2018
Every one I worked with was amazing, the contract to hire part was something new for me and I personally would not do this time of position again. It was uncomfortable when I had to re-apply for the position I already was working.
Work together as a team
Medical Coder/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2018
I appreciate the quick response and how Acclivity staff work together on my behalf. They are quick to respond and helpful in all the details of obtaining the right position. They find ways to resolve any pre-employment issues and are very friendly.
Productive place to work
Medical Assistant(Children's Health) (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 27, 2018
I work with Acclivity healthcare through children's. Children's 4 yrs ago was great and I loved this place when I first started, no one could speak poorly if this place
Productive and fun workplace
Transitional care navigator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 24, 2018
I have been employed with Acclivity Healthcare for about a month now. Everyone has been so helpful. The hire process was quick and I was placed with a job that I love so far. The pay is great and it is really convenient that payday is every Friday!
Great management, great communication, good wages
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2018
Everyone at Acclivity has been amazing! They were extremely helpful throughout the entire interview and hiring process. Communication was very important to me, as I was in the process of relocating to a different state, and they didn't disappoint me at all. I love the company I am working for, and I hope it turns into a forever job. Acclivity worked very hard to find me a job that fit and they were successful!
Pros
Good hours, good starting pay, professional environment
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 23, 2018
I was at my previous employer looking for an open door and couldn't find it. I received a call from acxlivity and I feel like it's the best decision I've made so far they made me feel comfortable and listened to my needs for placement. Thank you so much I would definitely recommend acclivity!!
Awesome company to find a job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 13, 2018
I am so thankful I was contacted by Acclivity about a position that they said I was qualified for and that they thought I would enjoy. The fact that they were the ones who contacted me first showed that they really know their clients and are looking for jobs that truly fit. I love the new position I started and am so thankful to be going through Acclivity. I highly recommend their agency to anyone in search of a well fitted job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6