Acclivity Healthcare Employee Review

View all Acclivity Healthcare reviews

Returned for more!
Medical Collector/Biller/Follow-Up (Current Employee) –  TucsonJune 16, 2014
I have been employed thru Acclivity before in 2004 and the position lead to my dream job. Life circumstances forced me to move to Tucson where I was employed for ten years with a good company. Changes ensued that did not fit my with my career goals so I needed help finding new employment that would be a better fit for the future. I contacted James, went to several interviews and found the ultimate placement. I am very happy with Sarah, Nicole, Cheri and James. It was STRESS FREE knowing that they ALL had my interests in mind as well as their clients. For this 2nd placement in my career by Acclivity it's five stars.
Pros
Easy application process, and a successful staff!
Cons
Too soon to tell

Other Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Executive Assistant/Phoenix Children Hospital (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 24, 2018
Acclivity Healthcare is a temporary agency that matched me with a temp assignment at Phoenix Children Hospital. I was great to work there and the job was challenging and rewarding. It has been a pleasure working with the staff at Acclivity Healthcare and I am looking forward to the next assignment.
Acclivity is helps you find great businesses to work for
Medical Assistant/ Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Maricopa, AZMarch 21, 2018
I am new to Acclivity, started about a month ago. They set me up with a great company in an office near my home. My hours are excellent and the onboarding process is a smooth transition. They pay is on the higher end of any offers I have received here in AZ.
Pros
Good wages, they help you get a job that fits what exactly you are looking for
Cons
Your contact is not at your office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7