Accord Services Employee Reviews

Caring Family Atmosphere.Flexible schedules
Private Duty Nurse (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 21, 2019
Overall good place to work. I enjoyed meeting new client and their families.it was great to be able to provide care in the clients homes. Disliked the travel time to get to their homes.
Pros
Flexibel schedules
Cons
No room for growth
Enjoyable work place and love working with the patients
CNA/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GaNovember 9, 2018
Caring and patience work place where the staff don't mind joinong in to get the job done. Willing to go above and beyond to make sure that a patient is taken care of, mentally and physically. Determined to reassure patient that they are going to be cared for.
Pros
Get to help an individual become whole again or close to.
Cons
Patients get rushed off workers comp.
Work with Paraplegic patients
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 10, 2018
This jobs allows to help those that lost the ability to walk due to accidents. I enjoyed the time I worked at this place before I decided to move to work on clinics. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of helping those in need and give them moral support after a terrific accident.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
n/a
So far so good
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 24, 2018
I recently started working with this company I had an interview Thursday and was able to start on Friday with as many days as liked since I was the only cna on the case I really enjoy the client that I have and his relative I have only been working for maybe 3 weeks but so far so good the pay is 11 per hour and it’s every Friday direct deposit which is amazing it’s hard to find position that pay weekly I’ve learned a lot to add to what I’ve already learned which is always a plus for me the staff have been pretty good and I really like the hr guy when I called he returned my call on the spot I just wish I Southaven found a position like this sooner my only problem with this position is that it’s overnight so I have to train my body to rest but that more my proble then theses all and all a pretty good job hopefully it continues to be as such
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Overnight only shift
needs big improvements
LPN (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2018
The company and their mission has great potential. However the cases are poorly managed and so is staffing. The staffers can be rude and spiteful if you will not pick up extra hours or shifts. Mostly all the cases are bad, meaning there is some unresolved issue that generally the nurse is not made aware of, and thus is blind sighted upon going to the client's home. Can never work for long periods with this company because there are too many negative dynamics at play. From lack of supplies, improper nursing protocols, safety issues, it all becomes too much.
Pros
always have work
Cons
safety
Nice place to work, some stressful situations, enjoyed people I worked with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 28, 2018
I am no longer employed. Due to restructuing, HR department was let go and a HR Generalist was put in place. Over the 8.5 years I worked for this company, there was high turnover but enjoyed working with the co-workers. Management was fine but the culture could be lacking.
Pros
nice working conditions
Cons
turnover high
Great Company
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 25, 2018
Accord Services is a great company that offers flexibility and decent compensation. They become family. They make sure that there staff and workers taken care of.
Accord good and bad
LPN (Current Employee) –  Tifton, GAApril 24, 2018
Accord Services pays good, benefits are not good and no PTO time or paid vacation. Can't move up in the company. You are hired on a PRN bases. the most enjoyable part of job are the clients. The hardest is not getting relief form job . had to stay 24 hours at times.
Pros
pays good
Cons
no benefits
I loved working here
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wadley, GAMarch 18, 2018
Now since my patient is in the hospital they won't give me another case to give me my hours. I called and asked them for work they won't give me none.
Pros
Respect
Cons
No work
Great company
HR Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 30, 2018
Excellent company to work for! Management listens to the team! You get to build grest relationships with your caregivers. You are paid weekly! Awesome team players!
A Great Place to Work
NURSE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 2, 2017
I learned so much at this job. I was promoted two months after I was hired because the company recognized my talents and rewarded me accordingly. I received a pay raise at each of my annual reviews. I really learned the ins and outs of home health. Having worked at other home health agencies subsequently I realize that the management completely had it together and knew what they were doing. Office retention was low but personally I would have continued working there if things in my personal life had not changed.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Career Advancement
Cons
High turnover
Enjoy working for a company that cares about their patients and employees.
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GA 30060October 6, 2017
Accord Services is a good place to work. Personnel and management treat you with respect, and they have a willingness to make arrangement for a staff replacement when you need time off from work.
Pros
Inservices for learning new skills with excellent food served.
Cons
Office personnel frequently forget to notify you when your patient is away from home.
Private duty nurse (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 13, 2017
This was a private duty job where I lived in with the patient and his wife for three days at a time. Patient was a quadriplegic so a typical day included total care with ADLs, assisted into wheelchair, intermittent caths every 6 hours, prepared meals and fed patient. The hardest part of the job was transferring the patient from bed to wheelchair and back each day.
Unprofessional company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  GwinnettApril 28, 2017
This company is the worse you care you can get for any patients if you read good' reviews must be from people who works in the office the CNAs ending and relationship with patients what kind the professionals if the company when they know about it and all they care is about to don't lose the $$. A lot gossip if you want a decent' job look some where else .
Pros
Some patients
Be mindful of this company
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 2, 2017
The worst place to work. This company does not care about their field employees at all. They make up lies if they want to switch you to another patient, they play favoritism. They're supposed to give you raises but they don't do it unless you bring it to their attention. Working with the patients they have, quadriplegics, paraplegics and brain injury patients, you should be getting paid more than $10 an hour, but they do not care about their caregivers, the ones that do all the work. They will tell you that you are off of a case two to three days before it ends. If you choose to work for this agency by all means go for it but do not make them your primary income provider, I suggest you work for multiple agencies.
Pros
Wonderful clients
Cons
Individuals that work in the office, they have no good moral compass with their employees. They greatly lack empathy
Dont walk, RUN!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJanuary 19, 2017
This company cares about no one but themselves. Worse company I ever worked for. Staff changes with the season. Can never reach staff because they are ALWAYS in a freaking meeting but sit right there and listen to you on speaker phone as if you dont have a clue. Horrible excuse for a agency.
Pros
The client
Cons
Everything else
Trash
Janitor part-time (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MODecember 29, 2016
They only care about themselves. They keep short changing you and you have to call multiple times to fix it until they understand
that they can't scam you.They don't defend you when people complain for no reason.They take forever to respond to your messages. Hardly any raises. They don't pay enough. Utter garbage! You have failed this city!
Just a body
Employee (Former Employee) –  GAOctober 19, 2016
Management sucks!!! We changed case managers every other month! Pay was generous, the home I worked in was filthy!! Roaches, dogs that peed everywhere.. GROSS!!! You were just a body to them. They did not care about the nurses at all!! Company based out of Marietta and I could count on one hand the number of times a case manager was actually in the field the entire three years I was there!! DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!
LPN (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 16, 2016
Friendly, helpful staff. Advancement opportunities. Family oriented business.if you have an emergency they get you coverage right away. On call is always a live person never talk to a computer.
Pros
Family oriented
Worst Company in the Workers' Comp Industry and Private Pay
Internal Employee (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 9, 2016
Worst type of management I have ever seen. The staffing manager does people wrong, mess up, and throw others under the bus; while the CEO and HR manager just go with the flow to cover it all up. Need to be shut down permanently.....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accord Services. Our community is ready to answer.