Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

unpleasant
Correctional Health Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2018
It was difficult for me to work in correctional health. I was trained to be caring and compassionate and the complete opposite is expected in a correctional facility. Perfect job if you generally dont like people.
Fine
Medical Center Navicent Health- Contract (Current Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 13, 2018
Okay place to work. no problems Uh oh! Employers will not be able to search for or contact you until your email address is verified. done done done forced
Amazing place to work at!!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  OregonOctober 23, 2018
While working at Accountable Health care staffing has been amazing. I have never ever loved my job as I did here. You can pick your own days to work and you pick where and what shift if you want. The referral bonus is amazing if you refer a good candidate and they accept them. Lastly, the staffing in the office is amazing they are so nice, sweet, understanding, and respectful.
Pros
Everything here you will love and enjoy
Cons
There is nothing bad I can say about this company.
Poor management
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXOctober 16, 2018
Poor company to work for. Nobody on same page. Turnover of upper management is often. Very stressful and communication is poor. Management was never on the same page.

Dear Former Employee,

Accountable has an open door philosophy, without any reprisals. We have not had any turnover in upper management to include at the local branch level for the location where you worked. The Management Team is in alignment with the mission and vision of the company.

However, if you have a specific concern that you would like addressed, I would encourage you to please contact me at HR@AHCStaff.com to discuss your concerns.

Horrible leadership and culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 16, 2018
It is a large company that feels as if it is operating out of someone's basement. They are all about titles and the leadership is very poor. They are a great company to have as a competitor, as they are very slow and inefficient, which equates to poor service delivery.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
You name it....it's there!

Dear Former Manager,

We appreciate your feedback, as we continue to take great pride in ensuring that we provide fast, efficient and quality services to our customers.

We welcome you to provide more direct feedback by reaching out to us at HR@AHCStaff.com with your specific concerns as we take these maters seriously.

Productive work place
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAOctober 12, 2018
A typical work day began with opening and setting up for the flu clinic, educating patients and learning more about flu vaccines myself.

Management their definitely was favoritism, The work place culture was very clicky with favorites.

The most challenging part of working at the flu clinic was no team work and the manager let it happen and did absolutely nothing about the situation even after I had shared this with him.

The most enjoyable part was the patients and other staff noticed I was doing all the work. Very satisfying
Pros
Hour lunch with peers that notices what was actuallyk going on, close to home.

Dear Former RN,

Thank you for 5 star rating. It appears your experience at a client site was not as favorable. Unfortunately, do not have control of the client's site, however, when we receive specific feedback, good or constructive, we share with the client.

If you would like to share more specific information, please reach contact me at HR@AHCStaff.com. Thank you in advance.

VP of Human Resources

Professional, respectful of our expertise
TRAVEL NURSE (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNOctober 8, 2018
I only worked for AHC staffing for a month as an ATE trainer for Epic. I was treated with respect at all times, I became familiar with the managers on site within this short period of time. Impressive. Excellent communication.

Dear Former Travel Nurse,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We strive to ensure each person's experience is a positive one. Thank you for noticing.

Friendly Co-workers
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 17, 2018
The staff at AHCS are very welcoming and friendly. They are always there to talk. Answer questions and concerns promptly. Return calls or emails promptly.

Dear Current Employee,

We are committed to making your experience a pleasant one by being welcoming and friendly.

Thank you.

No Growth and Low Pay
Recruiter/Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2018
As a Recruiter I didn't feel like I had any support from my manager or co-workers to enhance my work performance and succeed in the daily routines of the job. No fresh ideals were accepted by the manager to help find quality candidates. The entire workplace culture didn't believe in stepping outside the box to get results and because of that I ran out of quality candidates to be 100 percent successful.
Pros
No longer works there
Cons
Wasn't paid for the working candidates I found. (bonus wasn't given)

Dear Former Employee,

Upon hire, you stated that you had extensive related experience as a Recruiter, therefore, there was an expectation of you performing the duties assigned. Also, you were given full support from your manager and co-workers, however, you failed to follow any direction and suggestions that you have ensured success.

We wish you the best in your next career endeavor.

VP of Human Resources

Great company to work for
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  York, PASeptember 2, 2018
Great company to work for. Proactive with seeking contracts for nurses; available on call for clinical support. Great recruiters and account managers.

Dear Former Travel Nurse,

Thank you for the comment. Our employees take great pride in ensuring that your experience was successful. If you are looking for another Travel assignment, please give us a call.

It is fine for the pay
RN Kindred Hospital San Antonio (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 22, 2018
Sometimes there is no work so it is slow. Even up to 3 weeks of no work so it is better to have another job on the side just in case you don't get any assignments.
Pros
the pay and benefits
Cons
unpredicatable

Dear Current Employee,

As you are aware, being able to place an individual on assignment depends on the needs of our clients and their census needs. Please continue to let your Recruiter know of your availability. Your Recruiter will continue to find an assignment that will meet both your needs and the clients.

Horrible Place to Work
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 20, 2018
Horrible place to work, Horrible manager and Horrible corporate non support. Racist attitudes and click environment. Meaning if you are not friends with the staff prior to coming to work or a heavy drinker that discusses alcohol or food every chance you get you will not go far.The manager judges your work on her personal feelings and not the work performance.

Dear Former Employee,

Accountable has an open door philosophy, it is unfortunate that you did not share this information and provided us with an opportunity to loo into your concerns. You are more than welcome to contact us at HR@AHCStaff.com for us to further look into. Thank you in advance.

They have your back
RN Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 14, 2018
Being that you are working with an agency and a travel company- I feel that they had my back during a recent assignment. Enjoy working for them. Will be working for them in the future.

Dear Current Employee,

Thank you for the positive rating. Making your experience with Accountable is very important to us. Looking forward to you working for us in the near future.

N/a
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 10, 2018
You will give them your availability. They will work on your schedule times. Basically they\re very flexible with everything. They will put you in a good position.

Dear Current Employee,

Thank you for the compliment. We continue to work with our Healthcare Professionals, like yourself, to match your schedule and the needs of our clients.

Difficult to thrive
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 5, 2018
Many businesses all over.
Small staffing group.
Not many facilital contracts.
Confusing benefits package.
Laid back staff.
Room for improvement.
Added training skills.
Rough company for agency nursing
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLAugust 2, 2018
Contracts were limited only one hospital corporation to work for in Florida. Most assignments were for HCA hospitals. Reminding the bookkeeper to remove appropriate taxes was hard. There was too many times of being canceled last minute
Pros
Work as often or as little as one wants
Cons
Cancellations are frequent during off season
Great company, thoughtful coworkers and administration
Registered Nurse\Travel nurse (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 1, 2018
Accountable Healthcare offered various opportunities for travel and work. They put effort into providing jobs for me and provided any educational tools that I needed to start each individual job. They always treated me with respect and kindness.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
paperwork before starting a new contract
Contract/Agency Nurse
Agency Nurse (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 31, 2018
I provide exceptional care in the critical care environment. The hardest part of the job is the long hours. The most enjoyable is the money. I enjoy the bedside but am looking to change careers.
flexible
CVOR Nurse Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 31, 2018
flexible schedule with opportunity for educational growth. Able to go to various hospitals to see different clinical practices and credentialing processes
Management needs imporvement
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2018
The branch Manager I had at the time used bullying tactics to try and get more out of you, he threatened the staff about their positions, he berated employees in front of others. since I left they have relived him of his duties as a branch manager. Everyone that was there for the past 4-5 years have quit.
Pros
I really loved my co workers
Cons
Branch Manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountable Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.