Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Management needs imporvement
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2018
The branch Manager I had at the time used bullying tactics to try and get more out of you, he threatened the staff about their positions, he berated employees in front of others. since I left they have relived him of his duties as a branch manager. Everyone that was there for the past 4-5 years have quit.
Pros
I really loved my co workers
Cons
Branch Manager
Fun work place
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDJuly 5, 2018
Provided ADLS Activities of Daily Living NURSING ASSISTANT
Helps patients or clients with healthcare needs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse
Easy hire
Contract-based SLP (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 20, 2018
Easy hire, pays well, no benefits when not working. Primarily places in schools and I had trouble finding work when school was not in session. Tried to avoid paying unemployment.
good flexible employment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAJune 14, 2018
Accountable Healthcare is good if you're looking for per diem or daily work. Some work is on a contract basis but most of my work is on a per diem or as needed basis. Travel is a big part of the job if you're willing to do so. The opportunity to work part-time or full-time is up to the individual based on your schedule.

Flexibility is keen if you have a busy schedule or won't know if you can work until the day of work
Pros
flexible employment
Cons
can't think of one
Productive and fast [aced
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 7, 2018
My typical day was very organized and structured, each day I had specific tasks that needed to get done; some by certain times. The management was poor due to lack of training. Hardest part of the job was prioritizing what needed to get done first on certain days cause everything was always very important and time consuming. Most enjoyable part of the day was completing my tasks. I learned a lot about operations within nursing homes.
Ltach
RN (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2018
I was able to go to different facilities while employed with Accountable Healthcare. It was a great experience because I was able to work in different environments.
Lots of stress - and they don't seem to care about their employees.
rather not say (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 18, 2018
the HR people are unprofessional. I took problem to them and they told others about it - they can't be trusted to keep anything confidential. Others told me that would happen but I didn't believe it until it happened to me. Very unethical people. I will never go to them again with my complaints.
Pros
good pay, close to home
Cons
high cost of benefits, lots of 'clicks' - not overly welcoming to new employees..
May 29, 2018

Dear "Lots of Stress:,

As a current employee, you are certainly aware that Accountable’ s open door philosophy, which means you are free to bring your concerns to anyone on the management team. I’m disappointed to hear that you think that the HR department is unprofessional and can’t be trusted to “keep anything confidential”. Accountable’s HR department capably handles countless amounts of confidential information every day so I’m not sure to what you could be referencing.
If your issue relates to a matter regarding concerns about the organization, processes or your supervisor, the HR department does its best to address these matters in a non-intrusive way. However, I would hope that you could appreciate that, in order to investigate a concern, Human Resources sometimes has an obligation to inform the right person, to include the CEO, to ensure that specific concern is addressed in a timely manner. Otherwise, how could you or anyone’s concerns be investigated and resolved?

If you want to discuss your concerns further, as stated before, you are welcome to speak with anyone on the management team.

CEO

Poorly managed
RN traveler in Cardiac Cath Lab (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 12, 2018
No support from recruiters. They get you to the job and then forget about you. Also had poor choice of hospitals to choose from in the US. Hourly rates were less than most other companies.
Pros
Cons
everything
June 7, 2018

Dear Traveler:

I am sorry you feel Accountable was unable to meet your expectations. Rest assured, we are committed to providing the highest level of service to all of our healthcare professionals. We do have access to open positions at many of the finest healthcare facilities across the United States and frequently place our healthcare professionals at these facilities. However, facility open positions dictate the necessary qualifications required for the position, and these requirements cannot always be met by every interested healthcare professional. We also offer competitive compensation packages, which include industry-competitive pay and benefits. Please contact me at RhondaMensah@ahcstaff.com so that we can work with you to find a position that meets your expectations. I look forward to hearing from you.

Peaceful and Productive
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2018
This position was held for a short time after moving to San Antonio from Arizona. I enjoyed the position but was very capable of more and quickly found a position that utilized my talents and abilities.
Pros
Friendly atomosphere and Peaceful
Cons
Low pay and no chance of advancement

Good Afternoon,

Glad you enjoyed the position, however, we are a healthcare staffing firm and do not hire Executive Assistants. Perhaps, you have the wrong company.
Best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Vice-President of Human Resources

Great Companies!!
Contract RN (Former Employee) –  Multiple Travel Companies including MSNMay 3, 2018
Excellent Company!!! Recruiters take the time to understand your personal needs! Would recommend any medical professional to look into them as a traveling company!!

Want to know more about Accountable Healthcare Staffing?

Ask a question
Great company for contract work.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 30, 2018
Great experience from the moment I was contacted for an interview and through my contract. I was contracted to work for a school district and it was a fabulous experience. My recruiter is wonderful, calling regularly and checking in making sure everything is going well. The communication is great! Any questions and she was super fast to respond whether by phone, email or text, even on weekends. I was just offered another contract last week. Pay is good and I enjoy working the school days and hours. Makes for a great work life balance. Accountable is run by nurses, so they really understand a nurses life. I highly recommend them!
Pros
Great communication, great pay, great recruiters, fun job!

Dear LPN,

Thank you for the positive review. Our goal is to work hard to ensure a positive experience and very pleased to hear that you had a fabulous experience, you are satisfied with the pay and you have the ability to have a great work life balance.

Great travel company
Certified Surgical First Assistant (Current Employee) –  Quincy, ILApril 14, 2018
Love working for Accountable! My recruiter is always willing to go the extra mile to get me the contract I want, in a location I desire, and at a pay rate that is more than fair.
Recruiters
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAMarch 25, 2018
Need to stay on top of your recruiters. Be in charge of your own career goals. Start early for contracts to follow one another. No sick or vacation paid.
April 18, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly looking at improving our processes and providing additional training for the Recruiters. Our goal is to place talent with the needs of our clients.

We offer other benefits that are competitive with the market. Again, thank you for your feedback.

VP of Human Resources

I enjoy working for Accountable.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAMarch 22, 2018
I have enjoyed working with Accountable. I have learned a lot
working in the different facilities. I like the the communication from the staff from the recruiters to the payroll dept.
Pros
Send gift cards not much but the though
Cons
Breaks
April 18, 2018

Thank you for your positive comments as it relates to you enjoying working for Accountable and the gifts cards that you have received.

If you have a specific concern as it relates to breaks, would like the opportunity to discuss.

Love my job
LPN (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 14, 2018
Agency nurse working for a great company. Staffing coordinator is awesome and always helps to schedule me when Im available. Hr does payroll promptly.
Pros
Respected by employer

Dear "Love my Job",

Because of you, we are a great company to work for. Thank you for the positive comments and your commitment to our clients.

Vice-President of Human Resources

staffing agency
LPN (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 12, 2018
the office staff is wonderful. With any staffing agency, the con is the inconsistent hours. Some weeks you may have unlimited overtime but turn around the next week and have nothing available.
April 30, 2018

Dear LPN,

Thank you for the compliments as it pertains to the internal staff. As you know, the hours are based on client needs. Please let the Staff know your availability and as they are able to match your skills with the clients needs, you will be given consideration.

Thank you.

Professional with plenty of Work
LPN (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 23, 2018
Love this agency! Reputable with professional and friendly staff. Ran by nurses with true credentials and expertise. Great place to work!!! Offers contract, block bookings, mileage (gas stipend), daily pay, direct deposit, variety of assignments.
Pros
Plenty of work!
Cons
Benefits available only to contract or block bookings!
Nice people to work with
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2018
Friendly staff, needed more work hours and better pay. I was having to travel to much and use my own car and was not reimbursed for gas. there was a lot of days I wasn't scheduled
Typical Nursing Agency
Emergency Room Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 15, 2018
None, Typical Nursing Agency that I would work for again if I needed to. I worked at hospitals around the Dallas, Ft Worth Metroplex and was treated fairly during every assignment.
April 30, 2018

Dear Former Employee,

Thank you for your time working for Accountable, our goal is to treat all of our employees fairly. Per your comment, we achieved our goal of treating you fairly during your assignment.

Travel Nursing
Travel Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 5, 2018
The management is always pushing you to sign a 13 week contract. This gives you more tax-free dollars but also includes the caveat that you are fined a day's pay (or more) if you have to cancel a shift. Just trying to pick up shifts PRN is very unstable as there may not be enough shifts to go around.
Pros
Weekly pay, $150 travel stipend for travel > 60min.
Cons
Constant pressure to sign a contract.

Dear Former Employee,

As you are aware, we are a staffing agency and positions are available based on Client needs and matching talent with same. When there are assignments that are more long termed, such as a 13 week contract, we encourage talent like yourself the opportunity to be considered. It was never our intent for you to feel pressured to sign.

Should you change your mind in the future, you are welcome to contact Accountable.