Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Challenging, but Rewarding
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 4, 2019
Accountable is a great place to work if you are committed and ready to work! The culture is overall very positive and you have great resources through local offices and Corporate. The job itself is challenging and you have to be creative and organized. You have to know how to talk with many different kinds of people and how to listen. You need to be able to multitask and juggle many things at once and you need to have a passion for building relationships. If you can do those things, come on! Join the family!
January 15, 2019

Dear Current Employee,

On behalf of Accountable, thank you for the five star rating. You are correct, Staffing Industry is very challenging, but the rewards of matching talent with the needs of our clients, makes it a win-win for all. Also, the traits that you have describes for an Account Manager are ones our successful employees have in common.

Again, thank you and we are glad yo are a part of the Accountable Team!

Overall dysfunctional
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89113December 18, 2018
I had 4 bosses in one year, the company has not addressed their turn over and just hire people to fill seats over and over. No employee growth due to constantly being short staffed and no company wide consistency. If you ask 3 people a question you will get 3 different answers and every person will tell you why you are wrong .

Negative company culture
Cons
Negative company culture
December 24, 2018

Dear Former Branch Manager,

Thank you for your feedback. Accountable has an open door policy without reprisals, which allows employees to voice their concerns. AHS values hearing from our employees.

In reference to the company culture, each person adds value and contributions to the enrichment of our culture, which is important to our success.
You mentioned, lack of growth opportunities, as the company grows, employees are encouraged to express their interest, of which we take seriously and many have utilized to enhance their career at Accountable.
We wish you success in your future career endeavors.

VP of Human Resources

Amazing place to work at!!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  OregonOctober 23, 2018
While working at Accountable Health care staffing has been amazing. I have never ever loved my job as I did here. You can pick your own days to work and you pick where and what shift if you want. The referral bonus is amazing if you refer a good candidate and they accept them. Lastly, the staffing in the office is amazing they are so nice, sweet, understanding, and respectful.
Pros
Everything here you will love and enjoy
Cons
There is nothing bad I can say about this company.

Dear Current Employee,

We appreciate your 5 star review of Accountable. You are working with an amazing Team in Oregon. We are so glad we successfully matched your talents with the needs of our client.

Realistic goals and expectations
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILJanuary 4, 2019
I'm new to Accountable. I enjoy working in an a small team oriented setting. From the very start, I was instructed on what our annual goals are and I have a clear understanding of where we are and where we need to be. Overall, very organized.
Pros
Teamwork and attainable goals
Cons
Overload of information during training. Prefer a live person and a more interactive experience
I would never work for this company again
Travel Therapist (Former Employee) –  Southwest.January 3, 2019
Despite having a contract guaranteeing you a certain amount of hours per week, the company would find a way not to pay claiming the client didnt approve. Beside the binding contract issue, the response time is non existing except if they want something from you. Before signing on with them, one would think the live by the phone given how quick they respond to your questions. Speaking of question, answers are not easily given. Their go to response is " I'll have to ask the manager" translation - don't expect an answer just move on.
The base line benefits offered by the travel industry for therapist isnt available at this company.

The only good thing I can say about this company is- your direct deposit is usually deposit within 1 day of sending your time card.
Pros
Quick direct deposits
Cons
Everything else
Productive work place
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAOctober 12, 2018
A typical work day began with opening and setting up for the flu clinic, educating patients and learning more about flu vaccines myself.

Management their definitely was favoritism, The work place culture was very clicky with favorites.

The most challenging part of working at the flu clinic was no team work and the manager let it happen and did absolutely nothing about the situation even after I had shared this with him.

The most enjoyable part was the patients and other staff noticed I was doing all the work. Very satisfying
Pros
Hour lunch with peers that notices what was actuallyk going on, close to home.

Dear Former RN,

Thank you for 5 star rating. It appears your experience at a client site was not as favorable. Unfortunately, do not have control of the client's site, however, when we receive specific feedback, good or constructive, we share with the client.

If you would like to share more specific information, please reach contact me at HR@AHCStaff.com. Thank you in advance.

No Growth and Low Pay
Recruiter/Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2018
As a Recruiter I didn't feel like I had any support from my manager or co-workers to enhance my work performance and succeed in the daily routines of the job. No fresh ideals were accepted by the manager to help find quality candidates. The entire workplace culture didn't believe in stepping outside the box to get results and because of that I ran out of quality candidates to be 100 percent successful.
Pros
No longer works there
Cons
Wasn't paid for the working candidates I found. (bonus wasn't given)
September 13, 2018

Dear Former Employee,

Upon hire, you stated that you had extensive related experience as a Recruiter, therefore, there was an expectation of you performing the duties assigned. Also, you were given full support from your manager and co-workers, however, you failed to follow any direction and suggestions that you have ensured success.

We wish you the best in your next career endeavor.

VP of Human Resources

Summary
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAJanuary 2, 2019
Overall Accountable is a great place to work. I am close to home and have flexibility to attend events for my children, appointments, meetings, etc. I also have the ability to leave early or come in late depending on my circumstances. Management is fairly flexible and support that I have children and other responsibilities outside of work.
Our office in particular has had some major changes within the last year which caused the work environment and process to change but hopefully this year we can bounce back to be the office that we were in 2016 when I first started. I enjoy the culture and people that I work with as we work as a team for the most part and enjoy each other outside of work as well. The most difficult is holiday time when I would have liked to take off for both Thanksgiving and Christmas but only had the choice to pick one due to our managers request.
Pros
team lunches, early day off, close to home
Cons
did not bonus in 2017
Horrible leadership and culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 16, 2018
It is a large company that feels as if it is operating out of someone's basement. They are all about titles and the leadership is very poor. They are a great company to have as a competitor, as they are very slow and inefficient, which equates to poor service delivery.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
You name it....it's there!

Dear Former Manager,

We appreciate your feedback, as we continue to take great pride in ensuring that we provide fast, efficient and quality services to our customers.

We welcome you to provide more direct feedback by reaching out to us at HR@AHCStaff.com with your specific concerns as we take these maters seriously.

Horrible Place to Work
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 20, 2018
Horrible place to work, Horrible manager and Horrible corporate non support. Racist attitudes and click environment. Meaning if you are not friends with the staff prior to coming to work or a heavy drinker that discusses alcohol or food every chance you get you will not go far.The manager judges your work on her personal feelings and not the work performance.
September 13, 2018

Dear Former Employee,

Accountable has an open door philosophy, it is unfortunate that you did not share this information and provided us with an opportunity to loo into your concerns. You are more than welcome to contact us at HR@AHCStaff.com for us to further look into. Thank you in advance.

VP of Human Resources

Very kind, caring, and understanding people to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 24, 2018
The management and office staff are super nice and willing to help you in anyway they can. They have been a pleasure to work with. This a perfect company to work for if you need flexibility in your work schedule.
November 26, 2018

Thank you so much for the kinds words. We are truly an agency that Cares for the Caregiver

nice place
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 3, 2019
I like working for them. the only thing that I don't like is when you get to a place that you would like to be permanent at and you cant work there until you have not been at that particular job site for a lengthy amount of time. unless the company is willing to pay.
Branch Manager Needs More Training
Employee (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 15, 2018
Great company overall. I love working for this company BUT management at the branch level is not that great. Branch manager feels priviledged and can be rude and come across as a bully.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Branch Manager needs more training

Dear Current Employee,

Thank you for the positive overall rating and glad you work well with your co-workers. In the event you are not aware, Accountable has an open door philosophy, where all employees should feel free to raise issues of concerns without fear of reprisal.

Please contact the VP of Human Resources. Looking forward to hearing your concerns. As you pointed out, this may be a development opportunity for the Branch Manager.

VP of Human Resources

Great company, thoughtful coworkers and administration
Registered Nurse\Travel nurse (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 1, 2018
Accountable Healthcare offered various opportunities for travel and work. They put effort into providing jobs for me and provided any educational tools that I needed to start each individual job. They always treated me with respect and kindness.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
paperwork before starting a new contract
One of my favorite employers - ever!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJanuary 2, 2019
Challenging work, great support. Our team works well together to keep our clients and healthcare professionals more than happy -

Excellent compensation. Everything I need to succeed!
Pros
Great tools, training, opportunitiy
A good agency
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  University Hospital, San Antonio, TXJanuary 8, 2019
Accountable was a very rewarding experience during my tenure there. I had a great rapport with my handler, and she kept me busy with engaging and challenging assignments; I miss her.
Pros
very easy to accept assignments
Cons
not really
Rough company for agency nursing
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLAugust 2, 2018
Contracts were limited only one hospital corporation to work for in Florida. Most assignments were for HCA hospitals. Reminding the bookkeeper to remove appropriate taxes was hard. There was too many times of being canceled last minute
Pros
Work as often or as little as one wants
Cons
Cancellations are frequent during off season
Professional, respectful of our expertise
TRAVEL NURSE (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNOctober 8, 2018
I only worked for AHC staffing for a month as an ATE trainer for Epic. I was treated with respect at all times, I became familiar with the managers on site within this short period of time. Impressive. Excellent communication.

Dear Former Travel Nurse,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We strive to ensure each person's experience is a positive one. Thank you for noticing.

Management needs imporvement
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2018
The branch Manager I had at the time used bullying tactics to try and get more out of you, he threatened the staff about their positions, he berated employees in front of others. since I left they have relived him of his duties as a branch manager. Everyone that was there for the past 4-5 years have quit.
Pros
I really loved my co workers
Cons
Branch Manager
unpleasant
Correctional Health Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2018
It was difficult for me to work in correctional health. I was trained to be caring and compassionate and the complete opposite is expected in a correctional facility. Perfect job if you generally dont like people.

Dear Former Employee,

Working in a Correctional Health environment may not have been the place for you based on your experience. However, should you change your mind about working in other healthcare environments, please feel free to reach out to your Recruiter. The goal is to match the talent with the client needs. Thank you.

VP of Human Resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountable Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.