Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Friendly Co-workers
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 17, 2018
The staff at AHCS are very welcoming and friendly. They are always there to talk. Answer questions and concerns promptly. Return calls or emails promptly.
No Growth and Low Pay
Recruiter/Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2018
As a Recruiter I didn't feel like I had any support from my manager or co-workers to enhance my work performance and succeed in the daily routines of the job. No fresh ideals were accepted by the manager to help find quality candidates. The entire workplace culture didn't believe in stepping outside the box to get results and because of that I ran out of quality candidates to be 100 percent successful.
Pros
No longer works there
Cons
Wasn't paid for the working candidates I found. (bonus wasn't given)

Dear Former Employee,

Upon hire, you stated that you had extensive related experience as a Recruiter, therefore, there was an expectation of you performing the duties assigned. Also, you were given full support from your manager and co-workers, however, you failed to follow any direction and suggestions that you have ensured success.

We wish you the best in your next career endeavor.

VP of Human Resources

Great company to work for
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  York, PASeptember 2, 2018
Great company to work for. Proactive with seeking contracts for nurses; available on call for clinical support. Great recruiters and account managers.

Dear Former Travel Nurse,

Thank you for the comment. Our employees take great pride in ensuring that your experience was successful. If you are looking for another Travel assignment, please give us a call.

Horrible Place to Work
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 20, 2018
Horrible place to work, Horrible manager and Horrible corporate non support. Racist attitudes and click environment. Meaning if you are not friends with the staff prior to coming to work or a heavy drinker that discusses alcohol or food every chance you get you will not go far.The manager judges your work on her personal feelings and not the work performance.

Dear Former Employee,

Accountable has an open door philosophy, it is unfortunate that you did not share this information and provided us with an opportunity to loo into your concerns. You are more than welcome to contact us at HR@AHCStaff.com for us to further look into. Thank you in advance.

They have your back
RN Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 14, 2018
Being that you are working with an agency and a travel company- I feel that they had my back during a recent assignment. Enjoy working for them. Will be working for them in the future.
N/a
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 10, 2018
You will give them your availability. They will work on your schedule times. Basically they\re very flexible with everything. They will put you in a good position.
Difficult to thrive
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 5, 2018
Many businesses all over.
Small staffing group.
Not many facilital contracts.
Confusing benefits package.
Laid back staff.
Room for improvement.
Added training skills.
Rough company for agency nursing
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLAugust 2, 2018
Contracts were limited only one hospital corporation to work for in Florida. Most assignments were for HCA hospitals. Reminding the bookkeeper to remove appropriate taxes was hard. There was too many times of being canceled last minute
Pros
Work as often or as little as one wants
Cons
Cancellations are frequent during off season
Great company, thoughtful coworkers and administration
Registered Nurse\Travel nurse (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 1, 2018
Accountable Healthcare offered various opportunities for travel and work. They put effort into providing jobs for me and provided any educational tools that I needed to start each individual job. They always treated me with respect and kindness.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
paperwork before starting a new contract
Contract/Agency Nurse
Agency Nurse (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 31, 2018
I provide exceptional care in the critical care environment. The hardest part of the job is the long hours. The most enjoyable is the money. I enjoy the bedside but am looking to change careers.
flexible
CVOR Nurse Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 31, 2018
flexible schedule with opportunity for educational growth. Able to go to various hospitals to see different clinical practices and credentialing processes
Management needs imporvement
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2018
The branch Manager I had at the time used bullying tactics to try and get more out of you, he threatened the staff about their positions, he berated employees in front of others. since I left they have relived him of his duties as a branch manager. Everyone that was there for the past 4-5 years have quit.
Pros
I really loved my co workers
Cons
Branch Manager
Fun work place
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDJuly 5, 2018
Provided ADLS Activities of Daily Living NURSING ASSISTANT
Helps patients or clients with healthcare needs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse
Easy hire
Contract-based SLP (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 20, 2018
Easy hire, pays well, no benefits when not working. Primarily places in schools and I had trouble finding work when school was not in session. Tried to avoid paying unemployment.
good flexible employment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAJune 14, 2018
Accountable Healthcare is good if you're looking for per diem or daily work. Some work is on a contract basis but most of my work is on a per diem or as needed basis. Travel is a big part of the job if you're willing to do so. The opportunity to work part-time or full-time is up to the individual based on your schedule.

Flexibility is keen if you have a busy schedule or won't know if you can work until the day of work
Pros
flexible employment
Cons
can't think of one

Dear Current Employee,

Thank you for your comment. Your flexibility is what helps us to be able place you on various assignments.

Productive and fast [aced
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 7, 2018
My typical day was very organized and structured, each day I had specific tasks that needed to get done; some by certain times. The management was poor due to lack of training. Hardest part of the job was prioritizing what needed to get done first on certain days cause everything was always very important and time consuming. Most enjoyable part of the day was completing my tasks. I learned a lot about operations within nursing homes.

Dear Former Employee,

Thank you for comment, you are correct, we have a fast paced work environment. Your comment, "the management was poor due to lack of training", not certain if you are referring to your personal time management skills and your ability to complete your work assignments.

Overall, it sounds like your experience was a positive one. Wishing you the best in your future career endeavors.

Ltach
RN (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2018
I was able to go to different facilities while employed with Accountable Healthcare. It was a great experience because I was able to work in different environments.
Lots of stress - and they don't seem to care about their employees.
rather not say (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 18, 2018
the HR people are unprofessional. I took problem to them and they told others about it - they can't be trusted to keep anything confidential. Others told me that would happen but I didn't believe it until it happened to me. Very unethical people. I will never go to them again with my complaints.
Pros
good pay, close to home
Cons
high cost of benefits, lots of 'clicks' - not overly welcoming to new employees..
May 29, 2018

Dear "Lots of Stress:,

As a current employee, you are certainly aware that Accountable’ s open door philosophy, which means you are free to bring your concerns to anyone on the management team. I’m disappointed to hear that you think that the HR department is unprofessional and can’t be trusted to “keep anything confidential”. Accountable’s HR department capably handles countless amounts of confidential information every day so I’m not sure to what you could be referencing.
If your issue relates to a matter regarding concerns about the organization, processes or your supervisor, the HR department does its best to address these matters in a non-intrusive way. However, I would hope that you could appreciate that, in order to investigate a concern, Human Resources sometimes has an obligation to inform the right person, to include the CEO, to ensure that specific concern is addressed in a timely manner. Otherwise, how could you or anyone’s concerns be investigated and resolved?

If you want to discuss your concerns further, as stated before, you are welcome to speak with anyone on the management team.

CEO

Poorly managed
RN traveler in Cardiac Cath Lab (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 12, 2018
No support from recruiters. They get you to the job and then forget about you. Also had poor choice of hospitals to choose from in the US. Hourly rates were less than most other companies.
Pros
Cons
everything
June 7, 2018

Dear Traveler:

I am sorry you feel Accountable was unable to meet your expectations. Rest assured, we are committed to providing the highest level of service to all of our healthcare professionals. We do have access to open positions at many of the finest healthcare facilities across the United States and frequently place our healthcare professionals at these facilities. However, facility open positions dictate the necessary qualifications required for the position, and these requirements cannot always be met by every interested healthcare professional. We also offer competitive compensation packages, which include industry-competitive pay and benefits. Please contact me at RhondaMensah@ahcstaff.com so that we can work with you to find a position that meets your expectations. I look forward to hearing from you.

Peaceful and Productive
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2018
This position was held for a short time after moving to San Antonio from Arizona. I enjoyed the position but was very capable of more and quickly found a position that utilized my talents and abilities.
Pros
Friendly atomosphere and Peaceful
Cons
Low pay and no chance of advancement
May 10, 2018

Good Afternoon,

Glad you enjoyed the position, however, we are a healthcare staffing firm and do not hire Executive Assistants. Perhaps, you have the wrong company.
Best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Vice-President of Human Resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountable Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.