Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

There are many other agencies to work for.
Contract RN (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 15, 2017
My main problem with this company is their lack of loyalty and compassion to their employees. If any issues or problems arose related to miscommunication or problems at the facility you work for, you are on your own to deal with it and sort it out for yourself. I have also found it difficult to maintain continuity of contracts which I have never had with any other agency I have worked for. Other companies usually began securing you another contract at least four weeks in advance of your current contract ending, but this company takes days to weeks to find you another contract after your current contract has ended. I have never felt more alone working for a company than I have with this one. Also, most agencies will give extension bonuses, new employee bonuses, contract completion bonuses but not this one. They only do referral bonuses which basically says if they can’t make more money off you then they aren’t going to give you extra incentives. Very selfish company. Very disappointed that I chose this company to work for out of the thousands of ones out there. Definitely time to move on.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Too many to list
Great Company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 14, 2017
Beyond happy to work here, great managers and great benifits. Base plus bonus the pay is great and the company gives great monthly bonuses. They really care about their employee's.
Good Company
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 27, 2017
good, strong company to work for. Plenty of open travel positions for RN's and local positions for LVN's. Application process is quick and easy. Staff is friendly.
Pros
US Wide
Cons
Expensive Benefits
Discrimination
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  E Brunswick, NJNovember 27, 2017
Accountable should be ashamed of itself and the way it treats its black employees since it be taken over by a huge Japenese company they are getting rid of black American good employees
Not terribly happy
OR Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VANovember 25, 2017
I had a contract with a hospital and the hospital backed out. Then changed their minds and then backed out again. The hospital that the this company was working with was the problem, but this company didn't force them to stand by what they had originally committed too.
Benefits
Cons
No job availabilities
what do you want to know
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 31, 2017
really don't want to do this part. but cannot move forward unless I say something about this company. work here and see for yourselves. thanks.......
Decent Place to work
Per Diem Medical/Surgical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAOctober 24, 2017
Laid back kinda work atmosphere. Allows you to work per diem or do contract work so you can balance work and family life. You have to be proactive for yourself in order to ensure you work enough hours to get the bills paid.
Pretty good agency to work for
Agency Nurse at Virtua (Former Employee) –  North JerseyOctober 16, 2017
So far this company has been pretty good at finding me contracts but they don't offer any bonuses which i have heard other agencies offer. Not too many contracts in my area, all up North.
November 9, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. We definitely offer bonuses for our Nurses. $800 Referral Bonuses and Loyalty Bonuses for PRN and Contract Nurses. Ask for your Recruiter for Details. :-)

Na
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 11, 2017
Our people stay with us because we nurture the relationships with the professionals who make our business succeed and grow. We have great compensation and benefits, all with a mission of caring for those who care for others.
Great Organization
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAOctober 4, 2017
AHS is a very professional organization to work for. The staff is thorough and very efficient. I have worked travel assignments as well as per diem staff at various hospitals.
Pros
great pay
Okay
Lab Technician/Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Deming, NMSeptember 17, 2017
I do not have any reviews about this company. Move on to the next question. I had a chance to work with this company. Next time i will know what to do.
Great place to work at
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAAugust 30, 2017
Great place to work at the staff is great, one wont regert it. Plenty hospitals throughout the southern california, 12 hour shifts. The pay is great.
Pros
Get place to work at
Cons
Temp job
Nice Company to work for.
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILAugust 30, 2017
Staff is friendly and easy to work with. They do a fair job at finding contracts for you. They try to keep you working steadily. Sometimes they cannot find you another contract right away when one runs out, but they usually get you something within a week.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Can't always get work.
Accountable Flexibility
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 25, 2017
Overall, Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a wonderful place for the individual who requires flexibility. The pay is competitive and the staff was very friendly.
PRN (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2017
Management was always concerned and very nice. No pressure to take shifts. Always willing to work with schedules. Staff was very nice and approachable.
Pros
very organized
Cons
benefits were to expensive.
Flexible hours
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 18, 2017
This is a really flexible job but sometimes can become stressful because you never know what floor you may have to work on until the last minute. than
Pros
Picking your own schedule
Cons
Getting cancelled without pay
Job and shift flexability ( able to make own hours), reliable
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 24, 2017
I liked working here because of the flexibility in creating your own hours and shifts. You work as much as you want, not always work available when you want it.
July 31, 2017

It's so true. We work with all our Healthcare professional to create a work schedule based on THEIR needs. Thanks for the feedback :-)

Travel/contract nursing
RN Staff (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 19, 2017
I absolutely love working for accountable healthcare staffing, they have always treated me right and take the time to talk to me when I have a problem and I get to choose where I want to work.

Aww, thank you!! We love having you apart of the Accountable Family

Just ready for something permanent
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 11, 2017
Great place to work for. They are very honest and they do not keep very much of the percentage. I would recommend this place to anybody who is looking to go traveling as a medical professional.
Pros
Lot of money
Cons
Traveling and uncertainty
July 31, 2017

Our Travel Team is unmatched in the industry. We pride ourselves on great packages and being honest with our employees. Thanks for the review

What a joke!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 10, 2017
While I was a corporate employee they actually had me fill out a positive review on indeed for them. Don't believe any positive feedback on here unless it is about an individual.

Next let me say that Management always find a way to screw you just like they did when they ran MSN. Good luck tracking your bonus and commission.

Pay is weak. about 15,000 off Market Value

Culture is intimidating

Focus is on Money not Accountability (I know it is a business)

Upper management is blind to what is actually happening at the branch level. or They don't care.
Pros
Field Staff and Clients
Cons
To many to mention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountable Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.