The job at the location ended
Answered September 9, 2019 - ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Fort Wayne, IN
I'm not exactly sure. My contact at Accountemps and I were under the impression that I was doing well and was a good fit; but my supervisor thought otherwise. I think it was a lack of communication on any mistakes or errors I was making. (I couldn't correct what I didn't know I was doing wrong.)
Answered June 23, 2017 - AP SPECIALIST (Former Employee) - Colorado Springs, CO
Accountemps was the staffing service I used to gain employment. I wasn't employed there as one of their staff members.
Answered May 18, 2017 - Online Reputation Specialist (Former Employee) - Memphis, TN
Did not leave they helped me get my job with NOV.
Answered March 22, 2017 - Accounts Specialist (Former Employee) - Woodlands, TX
I was placed in a permanent position.
Answered March 20, 2017 - Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) - Dallas, TX
After every full year of work.
Answered March 17, 2017 - Accounts Payable in QuickBooks (Former Employee) - Honolulu County, HI
I wanted something more permanent.
Answered March 15, 2017 - Credit and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) - Los Angeles, CA
- How are the working hours at Accountemps?14 people answered
- How thorough is the pre-employment screening? Do they do background checks, credit reports, drug sc…10 people answered
- Does this company provide you with benefits?9 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Accountemps?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Accountemps?8 people answered
- Is it true that Companies contracted with Accountemps are not allowed to hire the temporary workers …7 people answered
- What is the average compensation that I could expect to receive from Account temps , . I have experi…7 people answered
- What kind of basic classes would be needed to get in this field of work?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Accountemps? What are the steps along the…7 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Accountemps?6 people answered