Accountemps Employee Reviews

Found 1,164 reviews matching the search See all 1,211 reviews
Great company for staffing needs.
Contract Temp (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 15, 2018
Always available during working hours to assist with any concerns or questions and find resolutions for ones questions. Jobs are usually within living range and commute. Officeteam locations are daily actively working on temporary assignments and direct hire positions.
Pros
Keep you working.
Cons
Couple $ more
Tightly run office with very responsive management
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 14, 2018
The Akron, Ohio office was phenomenally efficient with highly responsive management. While on assignment, I reported an employee with severe anger management issues to Accountemps management. Of concern, of course, was personal physical safety while on site. Accountemps management was notified because client management was unwilling/unable to defuse the situation.

Top brass created an inventive, effective, outside-the-box strategy for ensuring my safety and responding to the problem. Excellent end to a sticky situation. Kudos!
Professional workplace
Contractor work (Former Employee) –  Loveland, CONovember 14, 2018
Very professional. They will find a company that is a good match with your qualification. Somebody will double check with you whether you are interested with the job opening they have and would like to go further for an interview.
They were great to work with and found good companies to work for.
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WANovember 13, 2018
I loved working for Accountemps. They were quick to find placements and always answered my questions. I never had a problem finding a job when one ended.
Pros
Easy to work with
Associates were nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 13, 2018
The position was data entry and the associates at this contract job were nice; the location of the job was a little further then I preferred. Traffic was bad and the parking was in a parking garage a distance from the job location. I stayed positive that I received excercise, but the walking distance became difficult during the winter season and getting the flu. Did not see this job as a long term future career.
Pros
Nice Staffing
Cons
No break or lunch room at job site
Many opportunities to choose from...
Temporary Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 12, 2018
In the beginning of my career, it was important to me to learn new skill sets. I was offered many assignments in unrelated industries that my skill sets evolved with each new job.
Pros
Variety of assignments are offered if you stay in contact with your staffing manager.
Cons
There can be longer delays between assignments then anticipated
Great job for students fresh out of college
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJNovember 8, 2018
As a student fresh out of college you will gain knowledgeable experience that will help you in the future. You are able to apply for permanent jobs as they become available.
Decent for newcomers
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 7, 2018
The jobs they placed you on are very basic especially for seasoned professionals.They like to downplay or doubt the skills and experiences of individuals to low ball the pay. Some managers will try to force you into jobs to save their relationships with those companies. If you say no, then your record could be flagged so no other positions are offered to you.
Pros
Quick jobs especially in between roles
Cons
low pay, no advancement
Chaotic Work Enviornment
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 7, 2018
The job placements are unreliable. The assignments can end at anytime without notice, but you are asked to give a notice. Poor communication between the office and employees.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional
Good Company
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 7, 2018
Assisted in placing me in 3 temporary positions which led to a permanent position. I was not an Accountemps employee but a contractor that would be placed in positions as needed.
Robert Half & Accountemps is a good place to work
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 5, 2018
I enjoyed working with Accountemps. They were able to place me in an accounting position fairly quickly. I liked being able to work as a temporary to give me a chance to get to know the company and for the company to get to know me and my work ethic.
Pros
being able to get to know the culture of a company before going full-time permanent
Cons
no limit on how long you work as a temporary before going permanent
Great Company
Jr. Accountant (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYNovember 4, 2018
I love Accountemps in NYC I worked for that company for years the staff and employment opportunity there is amazing, however I moved to Florida and they staff and company here I am not happy with they are rude nasty and not helpful at all. I would not recommend Florida branch to anyone.
Great Temp Agency
Temp Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 2, 2018
I really enjoy working with this company. Every now and again, if I need some part time work, I will contact them. They are always helpful and appreciative of my time. I would encourage people to work with this company any time they can.
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
No benefits
Love accounttemps
Payroll/Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  HartselleOctober 31, 2018
The staff at accounttemps are very kind and care about how you are doing in your position however they are at the mercy of the client....I was sent to volt power and was only there a week and 2 days the dept I was in was so negative no one was ever happy and apparently i attracted the attention of the wrong person and she is the reason I'm gone....only thing that really sucks is I wasnt able to defend myself since your not allowed to contact the client......I still really appreciate accounttemps and how nice and pleasant they have been to me I dont blame them at all and in fact I'm embarrassed that this happened and worry they wont help me in the future!
Pros
Very nice people at accounttemps
Cons
Volt Power
Professional
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 26, 2018
Accountemps is a professional placement service. I have been placed in some very good jobs with pleasant professional people in a good working environment.
Pros
Pleasant managers
Cons
No benefits
Quickly responds to emails and calls
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 24, 2018
They are great at communication. Responds very quickly to any concerns. I was placed in DC (non-profit organization) and I've learned many new things.
Great Work place
Accounts Receivables Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2018
A great work environment. I was able to work in a lot of different industries. I also gained a a tremendous amount of skills. This is a very professional environment and they thrive to create excellence for their clients as well as their employees.
Temporary work placement company.
Multiple (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAOctober 17, 2018
Temporary work placement company. Your account holder will take care of you and get you placed. It's a shame they don't have permanent placement and if they do I don't know about it.
Always kept me busy
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 17, 2018
Accountemps always made sure I had a job assignment
Every position I excepted I was able to further my experience.
The Management as well as the rest of the staff treated me professionally.
Pros
Advance my experience with each new assignment
Cons
PTO accrual takes longer than F/T job
The in house corporate staff are professional
Software- American Contractor & Pro Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 16, 2018
It all depends on the client. If you fit in with the culture and are well like then the job placement will last. Unfortunately, Accountemps., are at the clients' mercy were the employees are easily discarded like used garbage. It doesn't matter if the employees do a good job it is all about the politics. Once the client is out of an accounting bind and the problem is fixed they will release the temporary help. I have seen this happened first hand. This is especially true once their in-house staff has learned something or now feels they can handle the job without the help of an accountemps employee.
Pros
Quick money, but make the assignment last
Cons
Know the client will not hire on unless you are a good fit (belong same organizations).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountemps. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight