Accountemps Employee Reviews

Found 1,231 reviews matching the search See all 1,283 reviews
Temporary Assignments - Difficult to Review
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI 48076March 17, 2019
Temporary assignments are great for when you're between jobs. There is opportunity to become permanent if the company hires you full-time. There are long term temporary workers that can take advantage of the good benefits offerings. They are great in finding a job for anyone who wants to work. I will used them again if necessary.
Pros
Perfect at job placements
Cons
Its impossible to have working experience in all programs used in different industries.
Terrible assignment.
Program/Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 14, 2019
Worked as Financial Analyst for another company. Leadership was terrible. Was not given information I needed for the job. Everything was last minute and everything was disorganized.
Pros
Cons
Not given information, poor leadership, overqualified for position
Great place ....Great Employees
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 12, 2019
Accountemps provides temporal jobs for Accountants. I have enjoyed my relationship with the so far. I did an online interview and an Excel assessment.
I was attached to a company for a month. Left after the employee i was covering for returned.
They have always been there for me to place me in jobs
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEMarch 10, 2019
Every assignment is different but they have always placed me at an office that I enjoyed being at and never had to call them to say I wanted another one.
Never know when contract will be over
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMarch 7, 2019
It was temporary work and no job security until your permanently hired on. you will never know if you will be let go. Account temps dint even notify when my contract was over until last minute. I was working one day and jobless the next day.
Pros
short drive to work
Cons
low pay
Good Co
Payroll/Invoicing (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 6, 2019
Would seek again, most of the tasks assigned were as stated, worked extended time periods with their clients, Good environment and quick placement opportunities.
Temporary Emplyment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 6, 2019
When working for Accountemps, they were able to keep me busy with temporary assignments. I found 2 full time positions through them that worked out well at the time.
Could have found something better for my experience that I have.
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Millstadt, ILMarch 6, 2019
Went in processed invoices for payment. Cut checks and waited for the owner(s) to sign them. Cut checks 30 day to date of invoice but the checks might not be signed for another month. Slow pay for most of my duration there. And no raise for the whole time I was there!!!
Good Company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 5, 2019
The company kept me busy working while they searched for a permanent position for me. I've worked for them several times and in the past they were always able to find me a permanent position
Great temp agency
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEMarch 5, 2019
This was a great temp agency to work for. I had the opportunity to explore the many options available to me. I would thoroughly enjoy working with them in the future.
Pros
Worked with me
Nice placxe
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 4, 2019
Nice temp agency. Good managers and job opportunities.
Worked for them on assignment for about 3 years, and they were highly regarded. Pay was good, and hours and assignments were interesting. In many cases, the employer would hire you after a 6 month period.
Not enough time.
PURCHASING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 2, 2019
Assignment lasted the most was a month or two. No long term assignment sometimes just for a week or two. More time off than working. Over all I did learned something. Thankful for the opportunity.
Nice working environment
Accounting Clerk, posting invoices, bank deposits, (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAFebruary 26, 2019
A few times was placed in jobs that I did not have the skills for.
Should be more detail oriented on interviews for a good fit for a position. Would try to get a position again.
Pros
They did try to place me.
Not Responsive
Accounting Assistant/AIA Billing (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2019
Recruiters do not respond in a timely manner, I had to constantly contact them for updates and reminders to keep lookig for something fo me. Recruiters too busy
Temporary position
Temp (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 22, 2019
It was a great experience working in various capacities of payroll and learning the various software. I had the opportunity of going into a temp to hire position which was a great way of deciding whether the position is for you.
Pros
Temporay
Cons
No benefits, going to various companies, not having a permanent placement.
So far, so good
Administrative/Bookkeeping (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 18, 2019
They found me a decent job very quickly. The job did not work out for me, but my recruiter seems to be diligently seeking a new position for me. I have hope that they will find me something quickly.
Temporary position
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTFebruary 18, 2019
This job was a long time ago. They placed me at Webster Bank in Waterbury to begin with. It wasn't a bad job, but it didn't last long. They did call me back within a few weeks for another job at a different Webster Bank, in the Correspondent Lending Department. This department processed mortgages, from loan processing to funding.
Great company!
Account Receivable assistant (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 13, 2019
They are good professionals, friendly
They take care of the hired people and make sure they feel comfortable in their assigned jobs.

It is great to work for different companies
Pros
Pay on time, good assignment
Temporary Positions
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAFebruary 13, 2019
All of the temporary positions I accepted from Accountemps were enjoyable except the last due to not having enough training or tools to enable me to do my job.

I enjoyed going to different industries and learning new processes and software.

All except one of my positions were to provide short term coverage for employees who were on a leave of absence or had left the company.
Pros
Variety of positions
Cons
Accountemps does not offer any benefits
Review Summary
Biller/Collector (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAFebruary 11, 2019
AccountTemps/Robert Half Temp agency has been wonderful to me with job placing while looking for permanent work.

first assignment was with Brockton Neighborhood Health Center, as a Cash Poster in the billing Department.

Next assignment which is where I am now is with Season's Hospice, as an Admission Coordinator

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountemps. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight