Accountemps Employee Reviews

Found 1,199 reviews matching the search See all 1,249 reviews
Good for Part-timers
Accounting Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 15, 2019
Accountemps was a great company for part-time work but there is an issue when trying to find full-time work due to the "commission" or salary "mark-up" Accountemps need to collect in order to be profitable.
Excellent Company to work with
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJanuary 14, 2019
Great staff and management team. Over the past three years working with this company was very rewarding. Unfortunately, there were a few company executives on the assignments I was on, were not friendly. But we got through it. Thanks for the opportunity, as the good out weighs the bad.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
30 minutes lunches are too short.
I am an accountant looking for home accounts/booking job any country
Accountant/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Mallika Hotel and BakeryJanuary 14, 2019
I want change my life while doing part time or full time book keeping or any accounts home job, I have more experience over 30 years .
I am able to do monthly accounts for management decision ,and prepare account for audit purpose, Book keeping with quic book package, payment accounts , income, bank reconcilation, Final accounts etc
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
01 hour lunch break
good company
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 11, 2019
For a temp service the over all company was great. they got me a couple of great assignments. They worked hard to find just the right job for me. Working for a employment services is totally different from years ago.
Productive and fun workspace
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2019
This was a great company to work for. I had many different assignments and met a lot of different employees. The management was a pleasure to work for.
Pros
Many different assignments
Cons
I do not have any cons for this compant
Non-responsive Agent
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 10, 2019
My Staff agent, was non-responsive, and upper management even more so, once the contract ended; they did not even reach to follow-up, to inform us of the end of contract.
Great
Accountant Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2019
I’ve worked with Office Team/Robert Half periodically for years. I’ve always been sent to some great assignments for work. The only thing is that they weren’t long term positions.
Very dedicated supportive staff
Accounting/Bookkeeping (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 7, 2019
Several offices in Metro area who have wonderful, dedicated and extremely hardworking staff who have given me the opportunity to work for a variety of wonderful companies in various capacities.
What do you want me to say
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJanuary 6, 2019
I have no review for accountemps and this was a temporary agency so no typical day, or management style or anything hard to comment on for this company.
Temporary Work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Las Vega, NVJanuary 5, 2019
i worked many Temporary jobs through Accountemps. Data Entry, bookkeeping, Payroll, and casino audit. I still have an application on file and am applying fo jobs at this time.
Pros
variety
Cons
never new how long the jobs will last
Accountemps (temp serv)
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IADecember 28, 2018
Accountemps helped me find a job when needed to find a job. I liked the process that they used to find me something that I could use my skills. I believe that I would like to find a job that is full-time not temp.
Pros
found a job that could fill good about
Cons
no benfits
Opportunity for a new graduate with not experience
Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 19, 2018
The company gives those without experience to get connected with businesses. I had a tough time finding job placement to due the fact that I did not do an internship. I was able to gain experience in a few different industry which was a great jump start for my career development.
professional
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CADecember 17, 2018
Easy to work with! Assignments were suited to my capabilities. time frame anticipated to do the work were accurate. This is getting ridiculous. hy must I keep adding to review.
enjoyed job
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 15, 2018
Dinwiddie Water Authority, Typical day was answer phones, take payments from customer for water bills and send letters. I loved this job, but wasn't able to hire on full-time.
Pros
people I worked with and customer service
Cons
not hired on full-time
Good place for employment
Claim Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wyomissing, PADecember 15, 2018
I was offered a job at CNA and it is a good company to work for. I really enjoy my time employed there and the people I have met along the way. Nice office setting and people are understand and supportive of one another.
Great management
Associate at Alliant Energy (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 14, 2018
Typical day differed from place to place that I was hired for. The jobs were normally either Temp or Temp to Hire. I learned a lot of different things while working for them. The management were great. They all made sure everything was good and they contacted you to see if you had any questions. They were also very friendly and professional. The office environment was decent depending on where I was placed. The hardest part of the jobs were the people that I worked with for some of the job placements. The most enjoyable part of the job was the management.
Pros
Management, the office staff
Cons
some of the places you get placed
Accounts Payable SAP
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIDecember 14, 2018
•Invoice verification for a variety or vendors in Canada, US, & Central America.Worked with scanned or paper documents to create accurate SAP invoices. Audited and corrected missing GL codes, freight, and tax entries
Productive work
Servern Trent - Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lehigh Acres, FLDecember 12, 2018
In this agency only work two days, but I liked because is in data entry in some water agency, and I like data entry job, you always learned, management good, enjoyable job.
Reputable company.
Temporary Accounts Payable assignments (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 11, 2018
Reputable company with good partner relationships. They always have a good assortment of available jobs to pair with employees. They are also helpful with updating resumes.
Good Company for Temp Work
Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2018
Good people at Accountemps. Seems to work with you if you need to get time off for important appointments. Will get back to you in a timely manner. Nice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountemps. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight