Accountemps Employee Reviews

Found 1,076 reviews matching the search See all 1,120 reviews
Lies, promises then crickets
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Houston TXSeptember 22, 2018
These people/recruiters have zero regard or respect for people trying to find work. All smoke and mirrors then they jusy ignore you after jumping through all their hoops.
Great Company
ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 19, 2018
I have been able to obtain permanent employment, with this company. They care about their employees and their clients. They do a great job of finding the right fit for everyone.
Temp Agency
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 18, 2018
The agency assisted in job placement. They were extremely helpful in assessing my job skills and training. They found a position for me that met those skills. After I was placed in a position, they followed up monthly with the employer and myself. They really aided in the interview process and how to be more confident in myself.
Ever changing assignment weekly/monthly
Reconciliation Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CASeptember 17, 2018
Accountemps is a staffing agency and has a lot of assignments to give to their employees. The only downer would be the process they have once the employer decide to absorb an individual as a regular employee. The transition doe snot happen until one completes a certain number of hours as a temp.
Pros
variety of assignments
Cons
pay rate
Recruiters are very professional
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 12, 2018
The recruiters are very professional and have great follow-up. They are great at getting you interviews. They are transparent with information and seem to care about you.
Pros
Great follow-up
Cons
They can some times make you feel like a number.
Great place for temporary or permanent placement.
Various positions (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 10, 2018
Accountemps does thorough testing in order to best match clients and qualifications. This results in wages and positions that are fair to all. I very much enjoy the freedom to accept or refuse a specific assignment, and to able to take time off between jobs, if I desire. I like the opportunity to work in different environments and learn different methods, software, etc., and to work with a variety of clients.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of stability for those needing continuous employment.
Had good impression
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 7, 2018
A typical day at work was learning & following through on job requirements, until I learned to work on my own with all the new material. I learned many aspects of accounts receivable, credit card transactions, billing, the company priorities & processes. Management was difficult to communicate with at first, but we figured out a way to get the job accomplished well and proficiently. The workplace culture was great. The hardest part of the job was having to rely on myself to figure out the procedures in which they had previously been done. The co-workers were a great help, as the manager & I came to communicate in a way in which I could complete the job that was required. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. They were great. I learned new and exciting things about the company & it's processes. I enjoyed this job very much.
Pros
Ability to be flexible in when I arrived to work. Which was always early.
Cons
Improper/ incomplete training, which, I figured out much on my own & with some assistance.
They placed me quickly
Credit Balance Reconciliation Biller (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PASeptember 6, 2018
This was Temp agency that acknowledged my resume from Monster quickly and contacted me. Once we interviewed I was placed quickly and working within a couple of weeks.
learning different software
AP/AR and Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 5, 2018
working at different assignments gave me the opportunity to learn different software at each company and to meet new people. The hardest part was driving 45 minutes to an assignment
Pros
the money
Cons
driving to far assignments
Exciting and Professional Company
Accountant/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 4, 2018
I used to work as a staff accountant for Accountemps for a few of years. They offered online job training and career development. They usually offer job opportunity that matches the candidate's need and situation. I was sent to different clients to perform the bookkeeping service. Most of the client use Quickbook as their accounting software. My supervisor in Accountemps was very nice, and he had a good communication skill and good working ethic. One of the client that I worked for required work at home, so we need to communicated over the phone or email a few times a day. The hardest part for working for Accountemps was that most of the job is for temporary, so I needed to look for another job when the assignment was finished. The most enjoyable part of the job was that most of Accountemps' client had friendly, welcoming atmosphere even though I just worked temporary for them.
Pros
Offers job meets the candidate's need
Cons
benefit is too little to temporary employees
Account Temps
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 2, 2018
My experience with Account Temps has been great, they always find me positions that I am qualified for and companies are great to work for. I would recommend Account Temps to friends.
Pros
Manager are great to work with
Temp Agency
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJSeptember 2, 2018
I liked working with Account Temps, I had just gotten married so the hours were flexable so I could work the hours I wanted with out have any problems
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 30, 2018
They work very hard to match you up with the right fit for a position and also the location of the position. They try to make sure you are adjusting to the position as well.
Pros
no vacation time or vacation pay build up
Cons
temp positions
Good job
Clerical Associate (Former Employee) –  Kew Gardens, NYAugust 30, 2018
This was a temporary job with Queens Hospital.

A typical day was to create payroll files for new employees and did research and inquiry on employees timekeeping.

The staff was friendly and helpful.
Pros
Loved the lunch room and the atmosphere during lunch
Cons
Great location. Office space was adequate
Temp work
Accounting Temporary (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 29, 2018
This is a well managed agency. The recruiters are helpful and prompt on answering any questions. They strive to satisfy their clients as well as their temps.
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
No guarantee
I want to move from Japan to USA
Home health professional (Current Employee) –  USAAugust 29, 2018
Home health care professional jobs
Especially Japanese American family
Because i am Good at Japanese cushion
I am married with my two daughters .
The hardest part of the job
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 26, 2018
Is learning the way different office do different things sometime you
remember or carry over something from another job and try to use it where you are at the moment. But you have to do realize that this is
the way this company wants it done.
Pros
learning
Cons
stuck up co-workers
Las Vegas is a joke
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 24, 2018
Don't waste you time at the Las Vegas AccountTemp/Robert Half. They are horrible when it comes to calling you or getting you anything. Never had a problem in another state, When I call they always have an excuse for everything. Working for the company in another state was fine but Las Vegas is complete a waste of your time.
Pros
Getting paid every week and their web site
Cons
Can't be honest or get you a job even with years of exeriance.
I enjoy most of the assigments
Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 21, 2018
Accountemps is a great resource for accounting professionals looking for short and long term contracts.I learned and progress many skills. They have wonderful opportunities.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Sometimes you want to go permanent
Accountemps was a contract employeer
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 21, 2018
Accountemps was contract employer who put people into temporary
positions as the need for people come up in their client base. They
where diligent in placing people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountemps. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight