Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Job Agency
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  1050 Lakes Drive S. West Covina, CA 91790March 19, 2019
They find you jobs and you have barely any time to consider if its the right fit. They don't even give enough time to prepare for the into view. You are in a rush constantly. Barely any benefits. Not paid vacation or holiday pay.
Accounting Principals
ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE- PRODUCER/BROKER PAYABLE (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 18, 2019
They were very helpful in getting me into a great position where I was able to get hired in. They did what was best for me and the work that I was looking for.
Don't go with this temp agency
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 17, 2019
Terrible temp agency. Pick another. If they don't like you, they will send you on terrible assignments or refuse to assign you to a position. There is no leadership and you need to answer to multiple people.
Busy
Admissions and Medical Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COMarch 15, 2019
This was a temporary job. I did not like the drive, however it worked out to carpool. I was offered a full time position once the contract work was up, however at the time had another job offer.
Temp Employee
Accounting Clerk-Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 10, 2019
This company is a temp to hire service, I worked at a company as a temp that i eventually got hired at. Did my daily job duties that the company needed me to do along with any special projects. Worked 40 hours a week with no overtime.
Pros
40 hours a week
One of the better Employment agencies I've worked for.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMarch 8, 2019
Great company, great recruiters. They work really hard at placing people in the right positions based on their skills and background.I enjoyed working with them.
Pros
You have the opportunity to see if the companies are the right fit for you.
Cons
Most position are temp to perm.
Didn't Like
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHFebruary 22, 2019
Forgot about you after assignment. Customer service not good, could not reach case manager to discuss other opportunities. Would not recommend unless needed.
Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 20, 2019
This is a staffing agency where a person looking to be in customer service only should apply. They work mostly with call centers, however, they post positions such as accounting assistant.
Professional and enjoyable
Enrollment Specialist-EPIC Network (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAFebruary 19, 2019
Great recruiters that sincerely work hard at placing individuals in a good fit for a job. Treated fairly and was given commendation on job performance.
Pros
Very Thorough
Just a Contract Position
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 12, 2019
I left Hotel ZaZa because the job market in Houston was beginning to pick up again and went to work for Accounting Principles and worked for a client who needed someone to process payroll as the managers wrapped up year-end. This was only a short-term position.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Did not become a full time position
workkplace summary
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 8, 2019
The people at accounting principals are great people. They really try to hard to assist in employment. I really enjoy the recruiters always looking for find employment.
A decent staffing agency
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 3, 2019
There was little to no room for advancement or permanency on the job and as a temp the pay was not sufficient for the cost of living in the area. I did like being paid weekly that was the only real plus.
Accounting Clerk
Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 28, 2019
Multiple accounting positions for various companies. Account payable and receivable. Reviewed contracts, Daily calls to costumers Met productivity and quality goals to ensure services agreements. ,
Eager & hardworking to place me in a position utilizing my skills and set with my pay parameters
Accounting Assistant (Temp positions) (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook, ILJanuary 9, 2019
Recruiters are friendly and are working diligently toward placing me in a permanent hire position all the while trying to keep me working in temp positions geared toward my expertise and within my pay range. For a recruiting firm, they have good benefits available, reporting hours is easy and paychecks are weekly which is helpful.
Pros
High paying temp jobs
Cons
Not being able to keep me working consistently as a temp while searching for permanent placement
Competitive and fair
Worked temp positions (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 6, 2019
Treats you with respect and prompt with responses. They are always looking to balance one's needs with the employers requirements. They are also punctual with any meetins they set.
Pros
Fair
Not Good Company at all
Accountant (Former Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 29, 2018
Just Collecting your personal information and do business with public personal info. its even not a professional organization. cheating and laying to the people.
Very Professional Organization
Accounting Treasury and Controlling Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 18, 2018
A great firm with wonderfully talented people to work with that was very employee friendly with true concern and attention. I would recommend them highly.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Position was Temporary
termp agency
Aramark Uniform Services Collector (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 26, 2018
It was great for a temp agency There is nothing really to tell about them. As far as temp agencies go, this one is the best one. I tried Robert half a couple of times, but they were not helpful at all.
A good temp Agency
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILNovember 15, 2018
Received an assignment in Aug 2016. Hired as a temp for 6 months. Ended up staying for over 2 years. Accounting Principals always kept in touch with me and the employer. The only drawback is there were no paid Holiday or vacation days.
Good company to work for
Post Closer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2018
Good company to work for, they have a supportive staff who is always willing to help find answers you are looking for. They are also proactive in working with people.
Pros
quality resource
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight