Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Temp to hire position
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKOctober 11, 2018
I was hired as a 3 month temp worker to take over the A/P position at Spanish Cove. I got very good training, and Accounting Principals stayed in touch with me on a weekly basis. Very helpful staff.
I had one employee at Accounting Principals who contacted me a few times a week to see how things were going.
Pros
Helpfull staff
A company for employment placement
Staff Accountant in a Manufacturing Setting (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIOctober 11, 2018
Lovely staff to work with, know what their customers needs are, and secures staff to support the needs of their clients. Provides staff with the tools to be successful in the positions they are placed at.
I didn't work in the office. This is a job placement agency
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHSeptember 28, 2018
The agency really helped me to find a permanent position with a very successful company. They were able to get me hired with the company which allowed me to work for 3 years.
A good temp agency
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 28, 2018
Accounting Principles was very helpful in searching for jobs. The staff was friendly and welcoming and did all they could to find jobs that fit my skills.
Accounting Principals
Accounting Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 27, 2018
This a temp agency who helped me get a position with DoubleTree Hilton Hotel. They were excellent in finding work within days. I am grateful for the position I was assigned and all the experiences I am gaining.
Slightly above most
Contractor-Ifi Gourmet (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILSeptember 26, 2018
They were very fast on finding me jobs near my field of accounting. The compensation was a little lacking, but I was also just starting out. They could offer some kind of benefits, absolutely 0 sick/personal/vacation days.

They were always available if i had any questions, and took time out many times to call me before interviews to practice so I would be ready.

They were very understanding if jobs didn't work out, and never made me feel like they were going to give up.
Pros
Efficient in finding jobs
Cons
No benefits
This is the best Recruiting Agency I have ever worked with and I have worked with a lot of them
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CASeptember 21, 2018
Very professional
Personality along with experience matches are considered
Very attentive to the needs of the client and candidate
Very accommodating when it comes to commutes and needs of the candidates
data entry
A temp (Former Employee) –  data entrySeptember 20, 2018
This is a temp company and they have put me in several jobs that had a chance to be hired but different issues got in the way ( company was bought out and closed).
Fun but busy workplace
Tax Preparer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 17, 2018
A typical day at work is checking if any new projects need to be work on besides what I have already. The management is always accessible and tries to answer all my questions. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing a client's tax return and seeing he gets a refund.
Pros
Happy and busy workplace
Cons
Temporary position
Staff is helpful in finding employment
Administrative Assistant I - Temp (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 13, 2018
This is a temp agency. The staff does everything within their means to help find employment for people that are having difficulty finding employment on their own.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Have to wait to be contacted for a job
Decent Staffing Service to work through
ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 25, 2018
Accounting Principals office in Fort Worth, TX placed me on two assignments in Tarrant County. The pay was comparable to similar work in other organizations. When my first assignment was completed, the representative I worked with was able to place me in a new position in a week. Unfortunately this position was short term so there was no permanent opportunities. However, the clients were approachable and good to work with. The pay was fair and the representatives at the office were all very friendly and showed a willingness to help with job placement that most other staffing services seem to lack. I would return to Accounting Principals first if I ever needed to perform temporary work again
Temporary aagency
General Ledger Accountant/Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 25, 2018
Accounting Principals is a temporary agency. It helped find me several temporary jobs when I first moved out here from Florida. I found that the jobs that I was sent on were short staffed and required a lot of catch up .
Cons
Short Staff
office personnel are cheerful, want a good balance for you
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 24, 2018
the three people I have talked to have tried to find the best fit they could based on my availability and talents. the assignments to date have been minimal stress, great coworkers, and fairly flexible in regards to my being a single mother.
Horrible experience
None yet (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 22, 2018
Apathetic recruiter and manager. Do not expect much from these people They don't seem to care much at all about you as an individual and do not even have the courtesy to call you back!
Good place to find quality employment
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 22, 2018
Staff was knloedgeable and accomidating to help you find the righ carear opportunities.

They provided some Job and skills training.

Listened to their employee and client need.
Pros
Good carear advancment
Cons
Can be temporary work.
just a temp job
Temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 16, 2018
The staff is friendly, always looking to place you at good fit.They check on you to see if everything ok. Quick to resolve any problems or concerns you may have.
Pros
pay weekly
Cons
not that great benefits
No interaction with Representive
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2018
My work experience started it out Wonderful with this group and my representive/counselor??? was amazing in the begining. Upon my last experience I was not very pleased and felt I was ignored.
Great company
Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJuly 30, 2018
The hardest part of the job was finding something in my area. They do not pursue you but do support you once on an assignment. Each assignment has a different workplace culture
Awesome experience!
Jr Escrow Officer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2018
Everyone from my Recruiters, HR Manager, the receptionist, everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful. I really can not say enough. I worked a long term assignment for Accounting Principals (it lasted over 1 year and a half). I Highly recommend applying to temp through AP!
Pros
Great staff, higher than average wage
Data Entry Specialist
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Downtown, Fort Worth, TexJuly 25, 2018
Waited a while for an assignment, but was offered a good one that lasted about six weeks. Paper work very easy and accessible. Little communication especially after assignment ends.
Pros
office personel is excellent
Cons
more assisgnments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.3Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight