Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
No interaction with Representive
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2018
My work experience started it out Wonderful with this group and my representive/counselor??? was amazing in the begining. Upon my last experience I was not very pleased and felt I was ignored.
Great company
Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJuly 30, 2018
The hardest part of the job was finding something in my area. They do not pursue you but do support you once on an assignment. Each assignment has a different workplace culture
Awesome experience!
Jr Escrow Officer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2018
Everyone from my Recruiters, HR Manager, the receptionist, everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful. I really can not say enough. I worked a long term assignment for Accounting Principals (it lasted over 1 year and a half). I Highly recommend applying to temp through AP!
Pros
Great staff, higher than average wage
Data Entry Specialist
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Downtown, Fort Worth, TexJuly 25, 2018
Waited a while for an assignment, but was offered a good one that lasted about six weeks. Paper work very easy and accessible. Little communication especially after assignment ends.
Pros
office personel is excellent
Cons
more assisgnments
Staffing service
Accounts Payable Coordinator/Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2018
this is a staffing service and they do just that how often do they serve the people and their families not very often, I don't know why in order I have to do this
great company to work with
TEMPORARY ACCOUNTING ASSIGNNMENTS (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 5, 2018
They where always looking to help find you full or part-time employment that met your needs and a companies The pay was always fair. and close to what you wanted.
Nice Place
Payroll Clerk-Serta Simmons Bedding (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJuly 3, 2018
Everything is great about this company. I liked working for them and had a great time while there. They truly care about their people and getting them jobs.
I think is a good employment agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 3, 2018
The recruiters are friendly persons and them have help me to find some temporary positions.
When I have been finished a job, they have been pending to locate me in a new one.
Pros
They have good companies for to work
Cons
They don’t have many permantes positions
It seemed to me the jobs they sent me on the employers did not know what they really needed.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX 78759June 25, 2018
It seemed to me that I was going to jobs that no one else wanted. I went anyway because I needed to work at the time. I was not very happy with the jobs I was sent on because the employers did not know exactly they needed.
Placement
Baker Tilly, Robert Half Accountemps (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 12, 2018
I have worked contract assignments for Accounting Principals over a time frame of four years. I have also landed a temp to hire role.
They are professional and know me as a candidate and do a good job of referring my resume to their clients. I have a good working relationship which shows my due diligence.
Overall they're great
Bookkeeper/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 8, 2018
I enjoyed working through them and they were very supportive and encouraging and cooperative. The manager is a great professional person. I'd recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Good place
Cons
Good temp agency to work for.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 31, 2018
Enjoyed working as a contractor. Ability to choose which contracts I wanted was a good feature. Agency keeps you busy. Professional people to work with.
Pros
Ability to select which contracts you wanted. Flexibility.
Cons
Nothing really
Great place to work!
Lockbox Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOMay 25, 2018
They are pretty good at finding you something quick. They are very understanding and can get you in places that you never would of dream that you would work!
Contract job
Senior Accountant - temporary contract postion (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 17, 2018
The position I was in was a temporary contract position. Unfortunately, they offer good health insurance coverage for contractors. I think they should offer more choices in policies and let the individual contractor decide if they want to pay more for decent medical coverage.
Pros
They are friendly.
Cons
Not any open opportunities for another position after I end this job.
Hiring Agency
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 12, 2018
Accounting Principles helped me find my position at Airgas. They were beneficial in highlighting my skills to find a new position. I started at Airgas as a Temp under Accounting Principles.
Great Contract Company
Credit Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 11, 2018
Friendly and professional staff
Placed at Liberty Hardware for a contract position, covering for a Liberty employee that is on maternity leave.
Liberty Hardware is a great company.
Mortgage Servicing
Mortgage Servicing (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 10, 2018
Accounting Principles connected with an appropriate company for my back ground. The company was middle paced , plenty of training and a partner to help you along the way. Working with accounting principles was a great experience.n
Pros
working in a general good environment.
Cons
computer problems and not enough work.
The Best!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 9, 2018
Probably my favorite position Ive ever held! I never felt more valued as an employee! The pay was great and I actually enjoyed being at work! I would have loved to have stayed!
Great agency
Payroll Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 30, 2018
The representatives at Accounting Principals are very professional and work very hard to place people. They find the best fitting placements for you.
Pros
Earn sick time/benefits
I enjoyed my job as an Admin Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 29, 2018
I answered a multi line phone system and was at the front desk taking care of schedules, phones, mail, computer work, etc, I worked with nice people, and enjoyed my assignments
Pros
worked with nice people
Cons
no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.3Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight