Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

termp agency
Aramark Uniform Services Collector (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 26, 2018
It was great for a temp agency There is nothing really to tell about them. As far as temp agencies go, this one is the best one. I tried Robert half a couple of times, but they were not helpful at all.
A good temp Agency
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILNovember 15, 2018
Received an assignment in Aug 2016. Hired as a temp for 6 months. Ended up staying for over 2 years. Accounting Principals always kept in touch with me and the employer. The only drawback is there were no paid Holiday or vacation days.
Good company to work for
Post Closer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2018
Good company to work for, they have a supportive staff who is always willing to help find answers you are looking for. They are also proactive in working with people.
Pros
quality resource
Cons
n/a
Temp assignments as Accounts Payable
Temp assignments as Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 2, 2018
Great company to work, great people and provide a good benefits, good paid jobs, great management and one to one approach.
The temp job opportunities were with great companies.
Temp to hire position
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKOctober 11, 2018
I was hired as a 3 month temp worker to take over the A/P position at Spanish Cove. I got very good training, and Accounting Principals stayed in touch with me on a weekly basis. Very helpful staff.
I had one employee at Accounting Principals who contacted me a few times a week to see how things were going.
Pros
Helpfull staff
A company for employment placement
Staff Accountant in a Manufacturing Setting (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIOctober 11, 2018
Lovely staff to work with, know what their customers needs are, and secures staff to support the needs of their clients. Provides staff with the tools to be successful in the positions they are placed at.
I didn't work in the office. This is a job placement agency
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHSeptember 28, 2018
The agency really helped me to find a permanent position with a very successful company. They were able to get me hired with the company which allowed me to work for 3 years.
A good temp agency
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 28, 2018
Accounting Principles was very helpful in searching for jobs. The staff was friendly and welcoming and did all they could to find jobs that fit my skills.
Accounting Principals
Accounting Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 27, 2018
This a temp agency who helped me get a position with DoubleTree Hilton Hotel. They were excellent in finding work within days. I am grateful for the position I was assigned and all the experiences I am gaining.
Slightly above most
Contractor-Ifi Gourmet (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILSeptember 26, 2018
They were very fast on finding me jobs near my field of accounting. The compensation was a little lacking, but I was also just starting out. They could offer some kind of benefits, absolutely 0 sick/personal/vacation days.

They were always available if i had any questions, and took time out many times to call me before interviews to practice so I would be ready.

They were very understanding if jobs didn't work out, and never made me feel like they were going to give up.
Pros
Efficient in finding jobs
Cons
No benefits
This is the best Recruiting Agency I have ever worked with and I have worked with a lot of them
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CASeptember 21, 2018
Very professional
Personality along with experience matches are considered
Very attentive to the needs of the client and candidate
Very accommodating when it comes to commutes and needs of the candidates
data entry
A temp (Former Employee) –  data entrySeptember 20, 2018
This is a temp company and they have put me in several jobs that had a chance to be hired but different issues got in the way ( company was bought out and closed).
Fun but busy workplace
Tax Preparer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 17, 2018
A typical day at work is checking if any new projects need to be work on besides what I have already. The management is always accessible and tries to answer all my questions. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing a client's tax return and seeing he gets a refund.
Pros
Happy and busy workplace
Cons
Temporary position
Staff is helpful in finding employment
Administrative Assistant I - Temp (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 13, 2018
This is a temp agency. The staff does everything within their means to help find employment for people that are having difficulty finding employment on their own.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Have to wait to be contacted for a job
Decent Staffing Service to work through
ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 25, 2018
Accounting Principals office in Fort Worth, TX placed me on two assignments in Tarrant County. The pay was comparable to similar work in other organizations. When my first assignment was completed, the representative I worked with was able to place me in a new position in a week. Unfortunately this position was short term so there was no permanent opportunities. However, the clients were approachable and good to work with. The pay was fair and the representatives at the office were all very friendly and showed a willingness to help with job placement that most other staffing services seem to lack. I would return to Accounting Principals first if I ever needed to perform temporary work again
Temporary aagency
General Ledger Accountant/Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 25, 2018
Accounting Principals is a temporary agency. It helped find me several temporary jobs when I first moved out here from Florida. I found that the jobs that I was sent on were short staffed and required a lot of catch up .
Cons
Short Staff
office personnel are cheerful, want a good balance for you
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 24, 2018
the three people I have talked to have tried to find the best fit they could based on my availability and talents. the assignments to date have been minimal stress, great coworkers, and fairly flexible in regards to my being a single mother.
Horrible experience
None yet (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 22, 2018
Apathetic recruiter and manager. Do not expect much from these people They don't seem to care much at all about you as an individual and do not even have the courtesy to call you back!
Good place to find quality employment
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 22, 2018
Staff was knloedgeable and accomidating to help you find the righ carear opportunities.

They provided some Job and skills training.

Listened to their employee and client need.
Pros
Good carear advancment
Cons
Can be temporary work.
just a temp job
Temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 16, 2018
The staff is friendly, always looking to place you at good fit.They check on you to see if everything ok. Quick to resolve any problems or concerns you may have.
Pros
pay weekly
Cons
not that great benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.3Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight