Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Great people to deal with
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 18, 2018
The people at Accounting Principals put their best foot forward to placing people.
They place you with the best positions that fit the persons needs.
Great group to work with!
Payroll/Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mount Airy, NCApril 11, 2018
Very easy to work with in interim employment. I am more interested in full-time, non contract work. I was placed with a very large company near my place of residence. I had hopes of becoming a permanent employee, but the pay was considerably below my range. Unfortunately, no higher positions were available at this time.
Pros
A wonderful group.
recruiters
Analyst/Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAApril 11, 2018
The recruiters at Accounting Principals/Parker & Lynch were the only recruiters that I have worked with that actually placed me in a position. They all worked diligently to find a good fit for me and their client.
Productive and Nice Work Culture
FINANCE CONTROLLER (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 4, 2018
Very Collaborative work environment.
Nice work Culture.
Nice Management.
Nice work setting.
Career Advancement.
Continuing Education.
Standard Holidays.
Standard Sick Leave.
Work Life Balance.
Pros
Collaborative
Cons
Long Commute
They helped me find a Full Time job
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 25, 2018
I enjoyed working with them, they helped find temporary employment until we found a permanent position, I feel they actively worked on my behalf, they where friendly and professional
Pros
Friendly and professional
Cons
temporary employment
Contracted Position
PA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ 85210March 23, 2018
I worked for this staffing company until I was hired on as a permanent employee with Insys Therapeutics. They were in constant contact with me to help me obtain employment
Accounting Principles
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 19, 2018
Most temporary jobs tend to place you somewhere they know you can succeed whereas this temp service will place you where they see fit and can begin to make money off of you. Management really isn't straightforward and they tend to think of themselves before their clients. Maybe its just the St. Louis location but this is my experience with them
Good job leads but not very friendly
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 8, 2018
While there were good jobs that they found me, communicating with the recruiters was always a hassle. Also pay attention to the contract you sign, READ IT!
Ok place for temp work
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJMarch 7, 2018
I worked with this company as a temporary employee for almost 2 years. Communication was horrible. They did however find me work rather quickly. The pay was terrible tho.
Just want to place you no matter what and do not work to find other until after your contract is ended
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2018
Not a great place the people do not look for additional work towards the end of your contract therefore you are out of work once again. Not consistent at providing more than one contract.
It's a temp agency
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 6, 2018
Sometimes you can go awhile without having a job but the pay was fair and they really try to find work for you. Every place I was placed at was very different from each other and the work was just as varied.
Staffing Agency that help you to find temporary jobs to fit your skills
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 3, 2018
It is a staffing Agency, they just get you temporary jobs. The recruiter that I contacted was always very professional and caring but the job that I got through them was only for a couple months.
Pros
Recruiter assigned is very professional
Cons
Not stable jobs, just temporary
Temp Positions
HR Administrative Assistant & More (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 26, 2018
This company did start out with great promising jobs. However, as time went by, I never got fully hired on. I feel that there were not enough jobs offer with this company.
Pros
Great pay.
Cons
Never got fully hired on.
Good Temporary workplace
Accountant (Temp Position) (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 24, 2018
Provided me several temporary positions and it worked well for me as I was in transition between jobs. The hardest part of the job was just that it was a temporary position and I was never at one company for very long.
Pros
Heathcare
Cons
Various jobs
Good Place to work, not much direct impact, very large
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 23, 2018
Not much work to do, I like to be very busy and have an impact on end results. I learned an accounting system that was new to me (SAP). The management team is great--friendly and respectful.
Management expects you to be adults and manage your time effectively. The hardest part is having little or no work for part of the month and have to gear up to maximum for one week. I like to be busy all of the time. The most enjoyable is working with a great team of people and the open attitudes of the management team towards everyone-
Pros
Great people, good fun things happening during day
Cons
My work does not feel that it has impact on company, but I think that is what very large companies' work feels like.. `
customer service rep
Bilingual Customer Service Rep. (at Multi Service) (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 22, 2018
Accounting Principal hired me to work at Multi Service as a customer service representative. I was a temp for five months and then Multi Service hired me directly and I been woking there since then
Work Remotely
Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 20, 2018
A typical day at work consisted of reviewing and updating various files throughout the day. Work was consistently received and had deadlines that had to be met.
Pros
Worked remotely
Cons
No Vacation or Sick Days
Work Site Review
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 3, 2018
Data Entry; learned Review software; debit memos in ASI; error and mismatch reports. Team and overall company friendly and helpful. The hours were good; location was ideal; hardest part was this being a contractual job and some of the requested jobs took a bit to feel competent to do as the company prescribed. Strengthened and enhanced multi-task skills; working on several tasks that needed completion daily.
Pros
Team player; skills enhanced and added
Cons
Contractual position
Fun People To Work With
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 3, 2018
I have worked for the company when it was Ajilon & as Accounting Principles. Both companies were wonderful to work for & the ease of getting paid is wonderful.
Professionals
Cost Accountant (At Fantasy Cookie Co) (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 29, 2018
Very professional people covering all aspects of the position and maintaining employees informed of any updates and resources available to continue improvement.
Pros
Location Anywhere
Cons
Quality opprtunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.3Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight