Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Accounting Principles
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 19, 2018
Most temporary jobs tend to place you somewhere they know you can succeed whereas this temp service will place you where they see fit and can begin to make money off of you. Management really isn't straightforward and they tend to think of themselves before their clients. Maybe its just the St. Louis location but this is my experience with them
Good job leads but not very friendly
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 8, 2018
While there were good jobs that they found me, communicating with the recruiters was always a hassle. Also pay attention to the contract you sign, READ IT!
Ok place for temp work
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJMarch 7, 2018
I worked with this company as a temporary employee for almost 2 years. Communication was horrible. They did however find me work rather quickly. The pay was terrible tho.
Just want to place you no matter what and do not work to find other until after your contract is ended
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2018
Not a great place the people do not look for additional work towards the end of your contract therefore you are out of work once again. Not consistent at providing more than one contract.
It's a temp agency
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 6, 2018
Sometimes you can go awhile without having a job but the pay was fair and they really try to find work for you. Every place I was placed at was very different from each other and the work was just as varied.
Staffing Agency that help you to find temporary jobs to fit your skills
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 3, 2018
It is a staffing Agency, they just get you temporary jobs. The recruiter that I contacted was always very professional and caring but the job that I got through them was only for a couple months.
Pros
Recruiter assigned is very professional
Cons
Not stable jobs, just temporary
Temp Positions
HR Administrative Assistant & More (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 26, 2018
This company did start out with great promising jobs. However, as time went by, I never got fully hired on. I feel that there were not enough jobs offer with this company.
Pros
Great pay.
Cons
Never got fully hired on.
Good Temporary workplace
Accountant (Temp Position) (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 24, 2018
Provided me several temporary positions and it worked well for me as I was in transition between jobs. The hardest part of the job was just that it was a temporary position and I was never at one company for very long.
Pros
Heathcare
Cons
Various jobs
Good Place to work, not much direct impact, very large
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 23, 2018
Not much work to do, I like to be very busy and have an impact on end results. I learned an accounting system that was new to me (SAP). The management team is great--friendly and respectful.
Management expects you to be adults and manage your time effectively. The hardest part is having little or no work for part of the month and have to gear up to maximum for one week. I like to be busy all of the time. The most enjoyable is working with a great team of people and the open attitudes of the management team towards everyone-
Pros
Great people, good fun things happening during day
Cons
My work does not feel that it has impact on company, but I think that is what very large companies' work feels like.. `
customer service rep
Bilingual Customer Service Rep. (at Multi Service) (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 22, 2018
Accounting Principal hired me to work at Multi Service as a customer service representative. I was a temp for five months and then Multi Service hired me directly and I been woking there since then
Temp to Perm
Temp Assistant Accting Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 22, 2018
This job was a Temp to Perm position with a company in Arlington. While the job opportunity paid well, it was not mentally challenging. I opted not to take the job with the company Accounting Principles has placed me.
Work Remotely
Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 20, 2018
A typical day at work consisted of reviewing and updating various files throughout the day. Work was consistently received and had deadlines that had to be met.
Pros
Worked remotely
Cons
No Vacation or Sick Days
New Start
Billing Coordinator - Littler Mendelson PC (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 18, 2018
As far as the contracted position, the company had just relocated to this area. Of course this made it a little disorganized trying to hire and train in all areas as quickly as possible
Contract Billing Review
Billing Specialist - A/R Follow-up (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 15, 2018
Follow up on balances for medical billing after Medicare payments. Reviewed billing and contacted insurance companies or patients for balances due. Mostly computer related work and re-submitting claims for payment. Learned to filed Florida Medicaid claims online.
Pros
Independent work, no quotas
Cons
Not permanent position
Great for a Temp Agency
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 9, 2018
I worked here about 10 years ago, at the time it was great for what I needed. The recruiter placed me right away and I was asked to turn permanent. However, I had another job offer and went with that.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Temp jobs
Work Site Review
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 3, 2018
Data Entry; learned Review software; debit memos in ASI; error and mismatch reports. Team and overall company friendly and helpful. The hours were good; location was ideal; hardest part was this being a contractual job and some of the requested jobs took a bit to feel competent to do as the company prescribed. Strengthened and enhanced multi-task skills; working on several tasks that needed completion daily.
Pros
Team player; skills enhanced and added
Cons
Contractual position
Fun People To Work With
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 3, 2018
I have worked for the company when it was Ajilon & as Accounting Principles. Both companies were wonderful to work for & the ease of getting paid is wonderful.
Professionals
Cost Accountant (At Fantasy Cookie Co) (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 29, 2018
Very professional people covering all aspects of the position and maintaining employees informed of any updates and resources available to continue improvement.
Pros
Location Anywhere
Cons
Quality opprtunities
Busy
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 29, 2018
I enjoyed working at Accounting Principles. The position offered challenge as well as an opportunity to expand my knowledge. I thrived when I worked here.
Pros
Weekly Paychecks
Cons
Temporary
Temp Agency
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Westwood, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Good place to help find employment. Staff is friendly and helpful. I opt'ed out of the temp because I wanted to find a permanent career. I'd say give it a shot if you are looking for Temp work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.3Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight