Accredited Debt Relief Employee Reviews

Stressful, Tongue Twisting Script For Pennies
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 10, 2019
I have been in professional sales for nearly 15 years now and this is in my top 5 worst companies I have worked for so far! This is a typical corporate cube job where you are on a phone literally the whole time you are there. You answer calls all day and read off a script. The sales process is very tedious and boring and if the customer buys from you the script is painful!!!! You have to do a script at the end of the sale that takes forever by the end of one deal your you are ready to quit! The management seems like a bunch of engineer minded people thinking they are running a big sales operation when none of them are real closers. Reading off a piece of paper to close is the worst, they should just get robot recordings and close the calls that way. I also saw a ton of turn over, people getting let go after 3 weeks or 2 months. Seems like this is a typical boiling room with a churn and burn mentality. I lasted two weeks here and quit it was unbearable!!!!
Pros
Cons
Many
Cut throat
Internal Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 8, 2019
I was offered a job here for Internal Sales it was said I would be paid $20 Hour for the first 3 months. I was fired without any warning a month into my employment. My manager was a sorry excuse that had very little interest in my success. It's sink or swim. Don't be surprised to go from employed one week to fired at the start of your next shift without any warning.
Cons
some Management
Excellent Work Culture
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 23, 2019
Accredited Debt Relief is an outstanding company. Shares company focus across all departments. Management is highly capable and training is excellent.
Pros
Real development and training for employees to perform and succeed.
Run...quickly
Senior Debt Relief specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 11, 2018
When being hired the company makes it sound like lollipops and rainbows but how that changes after your week of training. I was on the floor for two weeks and had one formal review and two emails to "help" me get better and close more deals. I was then let go for lack of sales, in a closed door team meeting we we're told to lie to customers about whether they actually had legal help if they needed it. It was this and many other shaky things that go on that now make me glad they let me go. Poor management and intense selling pressure makes Accredited a company you need to run from. I'll guarantee you the only positive comments on here are from management, nobody else would give them a 5.
Pros
Hours were good
Cons
Management, company atmosphere and a lot more
good place to start on the phone
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 22, 2018
• Helped clients develop debt management plans, advised on credit issues; provided budget, mortgage, and bankruptcy counseling
• Utilized CRM to manage all inbound and outbound leads through the entire sales process
Pros
easy sales job
Cons
no advancement, hire fast fire fast, bad communication
Great place to work, great compensation, great people.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 23, 2018
Training could use improvement but they are working on it daily, overall no complaints, would go back if the opportunity arose. Different management styles work for some but not for others. A lot of employees got let go for stupid and fixable reasons.
Pros
Lunches, coaching, peer to peer training, flexible schedule.
Cons
Lead source. Contradicting management styles.
Take Any Other Full Time Sales Position Available!
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 16, 2018
Really awful senior management. One senior manager runs the company and today gave a speech to the entire company that can be summed up as “Stay positive or be fired!” Pretty much sums up my experience with this company.
Pros
Learn what not to do
Cons
Awful company culture and no room to grow
You have to be excellent in sales and an extra hard worker
Account Executive/Sales (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 7, 2018
Typical day is go in and get on the phones and hit 100 leads.
I learned that to be a great sales person you don't have to care who you step over.
Management is helpful and reachable.
Hardest part of the job is balancing your life.
The most enjoyable thing about this job is the pay if you work hard.
Pros
If you don't do well, you are basically the ugly kid on your team
Cons
Managers are willing to help
Over Promised Under Delivered
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 7, 2018
The compensation package and leads were not how they had promised. Your commission is only given to you if your client pays their first month payment. Many never pay.
Pros
Some great people work there.
Cons
Commission structure.
Save yourself the stress
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 27, 2018
Low number of quality leads. Favoritism from Management. Sub Par product. Horrilbe company culture. Only take this job if you are about to become homeless. Save yourself the stress.
Thankful!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 18, 2018
I am very thankful to be able to really help consumers all throughout the country. We have a product like none other and if any one is looking to get out of the credit card debts, we have a solution. Is it for everyone? No. It's a sales job, you have to be in your seats to be able to make a living. Leads are plentiful, it's really up to the rep to make it here. I came from a company before that didnt give leads, so my mindset is a lot different from others. Most reps here are very good at what they do and I learn from them every day. Managers and management are pretty good. Managers were all top performers here and are willing to show you how they succeeded there.
Culture is great, they have two offices and are going to combine them pretty soon so it'll get even better I think.

It's a sales job, high stress, sure. But if you don't have high pressure in a sales job, you're not in a one. I'm thankful to have a great job, working with a great team here and helping people is a huge plus.
Pros
Free lunches, company events
Cons
high pressure
Inside Sales
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 2, 2018
This job is like any other inside sales job I've had but better culture, better management than most others and they usually set a clear expectation with us. We get lunch from time to time (more lunches please!) and I heard they used to do more events.

They give us all the tools you need to succeed. Like any other, it's up to the sales rep to perform, get better so you can make money.They let go a good amount of reps just recently and some of the reps were surprised/scared but it seems like they let go most of the bottom sales reps, which IMO they should be doing that any way.

We are expected to dial leads, around 100 calls a day, managers are always there to help you and let you know where you stand and get you better. The hardest part of the job, like any other sales job is finding the consistency day in and day out. When you get it, you get it. There's A LOT of great sales reps here and it's great to be around them to pick their brain all of the time.
Pros
Managers, Culture
Cons
401k, only until a year after employment!
Went downhill
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 16, 2018
Used to be a great company to work for. They got too big, too fast. Not enough leads to "feed the sharks". Became difficult to even hit goal. Lack of communication. Morale dropped. VERY high turnover over last few months.
No morals, no compassion
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 13, 2018
This company offered me a job, gave me a start date, and then called me and said they were suspending new hires. This was after I gave my two week notice to my current employer, and now I’m out of two jobs. This company has no morals or ethics, and does not care about you.
Training was so good.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Lajolla, CaFebruary 19, 2018
Left a long term job to work at Accredited . The process to get hired and training was so professional and so hopeful that this was going to be a long term job and would pay so well. I had no idea once you started after training that they would not give you a full 90 days to really get your groove going in sales etc. I thought if you were performing maybe not at the pace as the other people that management would help you but instead they pressure you to get the deals and if you don't you are gone... just like that

The only enjoyable part of the job was training. The women that trains you is the best part of the company the rest of the crew is a typical boiler room mentality . You are really not a debt specialist you are a sales person only selling one program they offer. On the web-site they have over 5. You are really lying to people and the management is aware of this.. I feel like a real sales person who is used to selling authentically can not work there. It is for those kind of sales people that can sell anything as long as they know they are going to make the commission. If you truly care about your customers this is not the place to work or if you are a person that does not lie that easy.
Pros
Employess very nice . Training was the best part of the company
Cons
management makes you lie .. stressful ... boiller room tactics.
productive
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 25, 2018
Very friendly environment, unfortunately management decided to hire in masses and the quality of leads decrease making it harder to close decent deals.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
quality of leads and too many employees fighting to get the few leads
Excellent and friendly work enviorment
SENIOR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CADecember 8, 2017
Everyone at ADR is nice and easy to talk to. They are all committed to the overall team goal. If you don't understand something or need help, everyone is willing to go out of their way to help in any way possible.
Churn and burn
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 24, 2017
It's a debt settlement company and your job is to convince people over the phone that it is their best option. The leads are bad, the culture is produce or you're out and you'd better be ready to work 10+ hour days and weekends to survive to another month. Worst part if that you have to lie to the people over the phone in order to keep you job. Taking a day off is looked down upon will put you on the very bad light with management. 90% of the employees do not last a year. They always have a '' We're hiring '' sign up - that should tell you something.
Pros
Can make a lot of money
Cons
Bait and switch, lack of ethics and you compromise intergrity.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 6, 2017
My experience was pleasurable, It is a relaxed and well rounded company. A nice 7 - 4 Mon - Fri schedule with a nice area to have lunch. Massive expansion they will hire anyone with or without sales skills. They make it as if their is no turn and burn with the employees. It does not matter how hard you grind or if youre lucky with your leads. If you do not hit their sales goals you are cut.
Pros
Free food after meetings, free coffee
Cons
cut throat
Best Place I have ever worked! : )
Senior Team Lead (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 10, 2017
Working for Accredited Debt Relief has been the best ride of my career. I don't remember the last time I wasn't excited to go to work. My co workers and supervisors have a great attitude and are always willing to help me succeed. I have been with ADR for 4 years + and have enjoyed every minute of it. It is great to find a job that truly rewards your hard work ethic and dedication. If you are positive, driven, and enjoy helping people then this is the place for you.
Pros
Opportunity to make a substantial monthly paycheck and provide a future for your family
Cons
Not enough hours in a day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accredited Debt Relief. Our community is ready to answer.

Accredited Debt Relief Reviews by Location