Accretive Solutions Employee Reviews

Senior Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 13, 2018
Highly recommended. I worked there for 3 years and would tell anyone to live there. The people the culture and working environment are very fair and easy to work with.
Provides Work/Life Balance
Data Integrity Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 30, 2018
The company does a great job balancing the requirements of the clients with the work/life demands of the consultants and internal staff. Customer satisfaction is always a priority.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Customer Satisfaction, Solution Oriented
Cons
Geographical support limitations
Productive workforce
Accountant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2018
Great management and coworkers. Company encouraged and supplied continued educational programs. Great interaction and feedback with managers and coworkers, making Accretive Solutions one of the best companies I have worked for.
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 13, 2017
Accretive was a great place to work, as they grow and accumulate more premiere clients, I see nothing but a great outlook for the future of the organization.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Client-base
Accretive
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 30, 2017
This was not the best company to work for. The management was more concerned with their billable hours than the employees. Which is why I left and went to another company.
Balanced, productive, and collaborative environment
Practice Director (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 30, 2017
Working here was a great experience with a fun, collaborative team. Management is highly engaged, practical, and invested in doing the right thing for employees and clients. I learned a lot and would recommend it to anyone.
Great team work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 23, 2017
This is a consulting firm. I work for client. The team arrange the project for me. Depending on the project assigned, some has tight deadline, need to adapt for client changes.
Pros
High pay
Cons
Project work - no security
Firm that locates job opportunities for me
Dickson Allan - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 1, 2017
Great management team. They strive to provide a good work/life balance. Co-workers are easy to get along with. Only drawback is sometimes there is a lack of work available.
Pros
Great team
Cons
jobs only temporary
Above average consulting company
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee) –  Across metro DetroitAugust 30, 2017
I was a consultant for 8 years with Accretive Solutions. They did their best to maintain a bench for those between assignments. Rare to find this, nowadays. Above average pay with average benefits, but people and work was great.
Great Consulting Group
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 31, 2017
Excellent recruiters and people to line you up with challenging opportunities and positions. They provide good back office resources to make sure you have the tools to succeed and produce results for the clients.
They only care about you when they need you.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaJuly 23, 2017
Horrible experience with this chop shop pretending to be a consulting and advisory firm. They promise a lot to get you to leave a good permanent job only to leave you hanging when the engagement is over. The other consultants were great but leadership from the local office was severely lacking. Run, don't walk away from these hacks.
Pros
Good coworkers. Good hourly rate.
Cons
Lack of integrity and honesty.
Great workplace
Senior Audit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 14, 2017
Great opportunities. Allows you to balance job and family requirements. Lots of flexibility. Excellent group of permanent, internal personnel to work with.
Pros
Great flexibility
Great people, great job, and great benefits.
Office Manager and Executive Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 26, 2017
Accretive Solutions was a great place to work. I enjoyed my position and the people around me. The most satisfying part of my position was assisting my coworkers when needed.
Pros
Downtown San Francisco
Cons
SF Parking - BART was the only way to get to work
Recruiting Company
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 8, 2017
Amazing recruiting company. they contacted me and i got a job within a month. the management and recruiting team were and is very helpful. i do recommend this company to friends.
Easy to work with
Project Consultant for McAfee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 29, 2017
I worked for Accretive Solutions as a project consultant for their client, McAfee, in Plano. Accretive Solutions was easy to work with. I enjoyed my time on the McAfee project.
Great Management Team
Field Associate (Current Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaMay 22, 2017
Management teams works hard to ensure the consultants are being placed in roles that promote success. Company is innovative and looks for ways define themselves as a leader in the market.
Review of Accretive
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2017
Great company to work for but no opportunity for advancement. A friendly relaxed group of staff that work together to achieve the companies goal. The corporate office looks after a national practice.
Pros
Great manangement
Cons
No opportunity for advancement
Great company to work for
Business Analyst/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 9, 2017
Accretive is a great company to work for, as a consultant I've been in two different assignments through them and I've advanced certain skills. the most enjoyable part of the job is working on different assignments.
Great place to work when Business Development achieves goals
Senior Manager- Governance and Compliance (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2017
My career at Accretive Solutions consisted of one client of which was a client that I had maintained from a previous consulting firm. When worked finally slowed down due to the oil and gas crunch in Houston. The firm couldn't find additional work for me.
Great Transition Company
Field Associate (Current Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 27, 2016
Plenty of autonomy in job performance. Great pay. However, the Field Associates (W-2 employees), where their bread and butter is made, are not provided any benefits...health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, etc. However, the pay is good and the people are great!
Pros
Great pay rates, autonomy, good people
Cons
Lack of benefits for field associates