Accrue Partners

Accrue Partners Employee Reviews

United States30 reviews
Great Advocates
Accrue placed me in a very short amount of time, with a team that I was well suited for. They were always on top of the communications and made sure that the pay was taken care of.
Nice Agency but recruiters dont care about you after placement
They were able to place me on an assignment quickly. I was a bit frustrated that I was told the contract would be longer than it actually was. I guess that was something totally out of their hands but I feel like as an staffing agency they should keep up with clients to find out this information before placing candidates on assignments. They also told me that would place me and even acted as if though they had something else for me, but they have yet to place me on another assignment, which I am not too happy with, especially being that my assignment ended quicker than I was originally told.
Lies and disappointment
HR Specialist for TIAA. The recruiter advised that the position was virtual if needed, the contract was 12 months, and conversion was possible in 6 months. All of these were lies and misleading information. The client treats you like an outsider and even today I am the only one in the office due to inclement weather. I would never suggest anyone to work for Accrue as they lie to get you signed on. After, they do not check in on you and leave you to your own devices.
Poor work/life balance
One day you are in, the next you are out. Pretty ruthless company culture, management can be very abrasive and even if you are a top performer they micromanage. If you have had a slower week you are looked at like a lazy worker, there is very little empathy. Hours are 8 am to 5:30 pm minimum, and employees are often told they should work through lunch, and later in the evenings beyond the already elongated work day.
Excellent placement opportunities
My managers were great in finding me temporary to hire work and kept my skills current. Great company! I was place in various temp roles for several companies over time. All of the places I worked were polished and worth pursuing permanent placement. Great quality leads and placements.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
OK company to work for if you need a job.
OK company to work for if you need a job.
Bathrooms are clean and they have air conditioning.

The job is not hard and the equipment is new.

The training is brief.
Very positive and productive work environment
Ability to work in a group environment to ask others for help or opinions. Fast paced data entry to keep up with weekly and monthly deadlines. Learning many different Internet based billing systems to review, balance and complete work for invoicing.
Very thorough
Accrue Partners was very thorough and open with their lines of communication about my first contract assignment with them. It was simple and their customer service is excellent. They checked on me to see how everything was going at the location, and reminded me about my time sheets, as well. They are the best temp place I have applied to this year!
Pros
Communication is great
Cons
None so far
Typical recruiter/placement company.
Nothing special; it's the typical recruiter/placement company. I got lowballed on pay. The corporate client company was a perfectly decent company to work at, but my manager was a nightmare.
placed me in a position quickly
I worked as a bilingual assistant. Answered/returned phone calls to Spanish speaking employees, helped time keeper enter weekly time into system, made purchase orders numbers, processed invoices to be paid, filed, ordered office supplies, and other general office duties.
Pros
over time
Cons
assignment didn't offer perm position
They let me do my job
They check in occasionally, but for the most part let me do my job. I appreciate not being harped on and being allowed to let me conduct business at the site and let the job site dictate my duties.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Ended contract on short notice
Ended contract on short notice then was told it had been renewed after I had already accepted another position. Communication between console and employees was sparse
Best Placement Company Ever
During life as a military spouse I used temp agencies whenever our location changed, which means I went through a few. When I relocated to Charlotte in 2002 they were just beginning and keep me working eventually leading to my 15 year future in they construction industry.

2013 and back in Charlotte, I turned to them again and they were just as good to me as the first time, keeping working at temp assignments until something else came along. Its now 2018 and time for another position and I've reached out to them again!
Pros
Warmth and professional people.
Enjoyable assignment with regular follow-up
I enjoyed my contract assignment through Accrue Partners and was especially impressed with their regular follow-up to ensure my satisfaction with the assignment and to address any concerns
Keep Looking
You are treated as just a number. Not as a person of value. The job that I had was temp to hire. I expressed concerns that i needed to search for other employment which was advised to the company I was working for. Not the best moral move. I was released from the company.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
No security
Great Placement Agency
AccruePartners is an excellent placement agency with an extreme attention paid to detail. The recruiters are very efficient, knowledgeable, and keep excellent contact with their candidates in the field.
Highly productive
if you thrive in high pressure position then this is for you and many factors are out of your control but are still seen as mistakes. Work place is outstanding space with some really genuine people but it is a fit in or you don't situation.
Pros
compensation, clients, training
Cons
work/life balance, high pressure environment job security
It's Contract
It's contract work. The only thing I don't like is how nobody from Accrue Partners checks in with their contract workers. When my contract was going to end, before it was supposed to end, nobody from Accrue Partners reached out. My contract ended up being extended and I still didn't hear anything from them.
So far so great!
It has been a pleasure working with AccruePartners. From the beginning stages to securing the position, the communication has been great and my recruiter was and is awesome!
Pros
Being connected with the right opportunity
Cons
Uncertainty of whether positions will become full time
Great
Friendly environment, great knowledge of the business, person I work with is professional, friendly, hard working, and willing and opened to ideas.
Great company!
AccruePartners is an awesome organization with excellent compensation and benefits.The leadership of the organization is absolutely amazing!
Pros
Great people
Cons
No Cons!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accrue Partners. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.6Personal Development
4.4Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight