Accrue Partners Employee Reviews

They let me do my job
SR. ENDPOINT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIJune 22, 2018
They check in occasionally, but for the most part let me do my job. I appreciate not being harped on and being allowed to let me conduct business at the site and let the job site dictate my duties.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Typical recruiter/placement company.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAOctober 28, 2018
Nothing special; it's the typical recruiter/placement company. I got lowballed on pay. The corporate client company was a perfectly decent company to work at, but my manager was a nightmare.
placed me in a position quickly
Bilingual Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCOctober 4, 2018
I worked as a bilingual assistant. Answered/returned phone calls to Spanish speaking employees, helped time keeper enter weekly time into system, made purchase orders numbers, processed invoices to be paid, filed, ordered office supplies, and other general office duties.
Pros
over time
Cons
assignment didn't offer perm position
Highly productive
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 6, 2017
if you thrive in high pressure position then this is for you and many factors are out of your control but are still seen as mistakes. Work place is outstanding space with some really genuine people but it is a fit in or you don't situation.
Pros
compensation, clients, training
Cons
work/life balance, high pressure environment job security
Ended contract on short notice
Deployment Tech (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 19, 2018
Ended contract on short notice then was told it had been renewed after I had already accepted another position. Communication between console and employees was sparse
Very productive
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 7, 2013
I appreciate working for this temp agency because they always had something for me to do. My work day was somewhat typical but I was only at one place for around a 3 month period doing clerical duties. I learned the ESIS and ISYS software system which was great. Management in most places was ok and my co-workers were too. I didn't find this job hard at all. The enjoyable part of it was going to different locations and being in different types of work environments.
Pros
being able to work in ectlectic enviornments
Cons
the health and dental benefits could have been much better
Great company!
Finance and Accounting Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 2, 2016
AccruePartners is an awesome organization with excellent compensation and benefits.The leadership of the organization is absolutely amazing!
Pros
Great people
Cons
No Cons!
Data Coordinator
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dothan, AlApril 5, 2016
A wonderful temp agency to work for, just wish they offered a few more benefits, very nice people and always helpful and caring.
Amazing place to work
BDM (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 14, 2012
Love this place. Excellent environment. Very smart group of people here. Fast pace environment, excellent pay, good benefits, excellent leadership, excellent teamwork, training etc...
Best Placement Company Ever
Temporary AP Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 19, 2018
During life as a military spouse I used temp agencies whenever our location changed, which means I went through a few. When I relocated to Charlotte in 2002 they were just beginning and keep me working eventually leading to my 15 year future in they construction industry.

2013 and back in Charlotte, I turned to them again and they were just as good to me as the first time, keeping working at temp assignments until something else came along. Its now 2018 and time for another position and I've reached out to them again!
Pros
Warmth and professional people.
Enjoyable assignment with regular follow-up
Cash Application Specialist (contract employee) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2018
I enjoyed my contract assignment through Accrue Partners and was especially impressed with their regular follow-up to ensure my satisfaction with the assignment and to address any concerns
Keep Looking
Customer Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 20, 2017
You are treated as just a number. Not as a person of value. The job that I had was temp to hire. I expressed concerns that i needed to search for other employment which was advised to the company I was working for. Not the best moral move. I was released from the company.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
No security
Great Placement Agency
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2017
AccruePartners is an excellent placement agency with an extreme attention paid to detail. The recruiters are very efficient, knowledgeable, and keep excellent contact with their candidates in the field.
Fun people good management
Contract Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2014
I love these peeps!

Nice organization to work for!

Work hard but good quality of life blend too.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Contract only no full-time jobs
Commitment and Integrity
Talent Acquisition Partner (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, ncNovember 24, 2014
Accrue has provided the top support and continuity of my career path as a contract employee. They continue to commit to providing a stable work environment while upholding a high level of integrity for both the client and the candidate.
It's Contract
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 13, 2017
It's contract work. The only thing I don't like is how nobody from Accrue Partners checks in with their contract workers. When my contract was going to end, before it was supposed to end, nobody from Accrue Partners reached out. My contract ended up being extended and I still didn't hear anything from them.
Highly recommend!
Contingent Worker for TIAA-CREF (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2011
A recruiter from Accrue reached out to me regarding my current role. I was interviewed and offered the 4 month assignment. My assignment has been extended for an additional 12 months.

Within the first week all my documents were submitted and the direct deposit was set up on my first Pay period which was on the first week of employment.

I would recommend them to friend & collegue.

My only con is that, from experience working with other agencies, Accrue dosen't reach out to the candidates once they are placed for follow ups, as often as other companies do.
Pros
recruiter gives pointers for interviews, great help!
So far so great!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 25, 2016
It has been a pleasure working with AccruePartners. From the beginning stages to securing the position, the communication has been great and my recruiter was and is awesome!
Pros
Being connected with the right opportunity
Cons
Uncertainty of whether positions will become full time
good
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 15, 2014
Accrue partners
good company works hard to get you a position
Contract Employee
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 6, 2014
Accrue Partners was a great staffing agency but I will not use them anymore.
Pros
Cons
Contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accrue Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

1.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight