ACCU Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Accu
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJJuly 9, 2018
Accu staffing was my first job it was highly stressful its really arduous and it takes a lot of energy to make sure your job is do quickly and correctly but their are people their to help when you need it.
A Relaxed temp agency
Stocker, warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Woodlynne, NJJuly 3, 2018
they are friendly and they help you find work fast they're employees are respectable and and helpfull. the only problem is their transportations situation.
Friendly work environment with up close one on one interviews.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ACCU Staffing ServicesMay 21, 2018
I love working for ACCU the staff was amazing. Working with them made me feel like I knew them forever even though we just met. The hours were flexible and very accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better administrator assistant position anywhere.
Cons
it was a temporary job
Cold!
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Sumner, WAMay 4, 2018
The company is just not well run. They have little people skills, and are a little on the ghetto side of things. They favor ex-cons and the uhhhh...... Weird people that usually get swept under a rug.
Pros
Non
Cons
Accu Staffing isn’t a complicated place to work
Forklift Operator (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJApril 3, 2018
Accu is satisfactory in terms of obtaining you employment, everything is mostly temp to hire permanent,no sick days, no 401k no raises, no vacation days, they find you a position of your choice take a percentage of your paycheck and that’s it,now if your hired by the company then you get all benefits after 60 days.
Pros
30 minute lunch break
Cons
2 15minute breaks
Fun Place and lot to learn
On-Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 1, 2018
I liked working for ACCU because there was always new thing to learn. Also very Challenging work culture.Some managers are not professional. However, the owner of he headquarter office the culture is so nice.
Professional
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 26, 2018
I am currently working with ACCU Staffing Services. I feel like I belong to a family. I find that everyone is important and the company if always open to new ideas. They take pride in their customer service skills and the 39 years of experience in the staffing industy.
Pros
Culture of Family
Packer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 22, 2018
Need more money good place but I need more. If I was to recommend someone there if they need something quick and fast¡ good people and they are willing to help
Worst company to work for
Staffing (Former Employee) –  Cherry HillJanuary 21, 2018
Worst company
Horrible culture
Toxic Environment
Harassment
Immature leadership
no concern for employees
Leadership discusses each employees personal life and talks about employees
Pros
Can't think of one pro
Official response from ACCU Staffing Services
February 1, 2018

We are very sorry to hear this and would like to discuss this matter further with you. Please call our Operations Managers (Laurie or Lynn) at 856-482-2222. Thank you.

Comment – March 13, 2018

I see ACCU responded - why waste my time with that kind of response! The time to discuss issues would have been when I was employed there - Talking to Laurie would be a joke - she would not do anything to help anyone with problems. She just laughed them off with the CEO of the company.

accu staff
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 27, 2017
to get your foot in the door accu staffing is the place to go.
if you work hard you can get hired permanently so that is a
plus. all and all ACCU staffing is a good place to get a start.

Want to know more about ACCU Staffing Services?

Ask a question
accu staffing service
Forklift Operator/Packer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 11, 2017
There not enough vans that go there. The staffing coordinators are always busy and sometime chatty. The work is always be over staffed because they seen one van out.
Was placed in a full time position
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJNovember 29, 2017
Accu staffing placed me in my job in 2008. I am now looking to leave that job and asking Accu staffing to find me a new position. I was very happy with my placement.
Great working place
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 31, 2017
Accu is always fair and had employment when I needed it. Accu would call to make sure I was available the night before to make sure I was going to show up.
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delran, NJSeptember 15, 2017
Location, diversity, health insurance and benefits, life insurance, location, work with a great group of people, you are able to gain a lot of experience.
Slow paced and not enough money for the labor the workers do.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 31, 2017
While working for accu staffing I got a lot of experience leaving the trades of different positions. Other then that it's not something to count on. The money is barley rent and the jobs are mostly labor jobs. I applied for costumer service jobs. I'm a peoples person and I'm great at sales which had me confused to why I was working at stadiums and so forth.
Pros
Its a great way to get your skills up so that when your ready to advance in the work world you can.
Cons
Not enough money for the jobs they have you doing.
Fast paced and unprofessional
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJJuly 27, 2017
It is a great learning experience that enables you to hone your skills in a fast paced environment. If you do your job well you begin to appreciate what great organizational skills can do for you when you are confronted with issues that must be resolved as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, for those that master their duties and take initiative to get more work done out of considering for their team mates, it can be stressful. The employees are not properly compensated or paid upon their skills. It is very hard to get a raise but easy for more duties to be added to your job description. Majority of the managers go by favoritism and not by work ethics. It is a "who you know" not "what you know" type of company. I learned patience and compassion for people truly doing their best to come in and find work through us. I've met a lot of good people in the process while meeting not so good people.
Crazy!
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19124July 25, 2017
Accu is ok for the people that are REALLY struggling to find a job. If you dont have a car its hard to get where you need to go. they tell everybody to meet at one location just to find out you not getting on the van because its full so then you have to go home knowing you wasted money to get to the location!
forced to participate in this review or wouldn't have been able to proceed with application:(
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJJune 22, 2017
They call me when they have a job available and I tell them yes or no. Simple, easy...maybe not for everybody though...I'm not seeking permanent employment through Accu, just an additional income when possible.
great for employment placement
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 31, 2017
Its a temporary job good for first timers as far as accu staffing but if you are looking forward to becoming permanent at which ever job you're place if you show consistency you will be able to become eligible to become permanent
Pros
understanding if something was to occur in your personal life
Cons
van service to many people less transportation
Great place for people struggling to find work.
Glass Packer (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMay 31, 2017
Accu Staff found me a job when I was struggling to find one. The job unfortunately stripped me of all freedom and the hours and commute were a burden.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACCU Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.