Accumold Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
If you love favoritism and a dying company this is the job for you
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IAMay 5, 2018
This place is not a great place to work. They have awful communication with their employees. You want to advance in this place good luck, you need to be good friends with your supervisor and the other department supervisors. If your friends with the supervisor you can basically do what you want, if youre not then anything you do wrong is a write up. Also their "scholar" program is a joke. They tell you that you'll be working in your designated field of study but instead they just shove you in a back room production area for a year and forget about you. They'll only pay for some of your classes. They don't update what they pay for so you have to pay for what they are suppose to. Honestly I would stay as far as from them as you can.
Pros
Got paid on time and got scheduled unpaid time off
Cons
Everything else
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portage, MIMarch 6, 2018
Accu-Mold is a great place to work. They are very flexible with schedules for high school and college students because when I was in high school I played sports which they worked around my schedule. Now I'm a full-time college student and they are still very flexible.
Laid back and easy.
Production, Quality, and inspection (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IAJanuary 22, 2018
Definelty a job i liked. Took advantage of it and lost my job but at the same time they didnt give me any room to advance after i had my son so wasnt something i made an effort into going anymore.
Pros
Gain pto, pretty easy going. Benefits
Cons
Advancement. Sometimes favortisim
Injection Molding and Machine Shop
Assistent Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, PAFebruary 17, 2017
Injection Molding and Machine Shop. Its an ok place to work but has room for improvements like the favoritism shown. Its clean, can be fun.
Loved it!
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IANovember 30, 2016
This place is willing to invest back into their company. They have nice equipment and take pride in the condition. They hire only the best. This makes it easier for management. Everyone knows what they're doing and it runs smoothly. You don't get off of work feeling drained. Miss it and love it.
Pros
Cons
No smoking policy
Fun place to work. Can push too much on you though.
Micro Mold machine operator (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IAOctober 6, 2016
Good place to work. Lots of room to move up if you work hard. Has become somewhat of a mess since taking on new clients. Can bury you with too much work for one person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accumold. Our community is ready to answer.

Accumold Reviews by Location