Accurate Home Care

Accurate Home Care Employee Reviews

United States163 reviews
Work itself is usually great, patients and families are great, but the nurse-management connection is weak and confusing, little appreciation for nurses
Agency work you get clients go in do your job help the elderly with their adl's assistant to doctor's appointment to the community as system to shopping in the community
My Case Manager was great!! He helped me out a lot and made me feel wonderful about the extra steps that I took for my client. While the company was down sizing there were a lot of changes and new employees that were just starting out and that was very difficult.
Online meetings, frequent email communication, thorough new employee orientation. Meet and Greet for patient / RN compatibility. Able to make own schedule and increase/decrease hours to meet needs.
Pros
Able to work as much or as little as preferred.
Cons
Paper charting
good culture, productive and creative people to work with. encouraged growth among employees i them acquiring new skills and professional development.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Most of the time I worked there I had to pick up shifts in several houses on first, second, and third shifts in order to get 40 hours a week. I even worked for two home health companies at the same time so I could consistently get full time hours.
At the time that I worked for this establishment, this company did strive to satisfy the customer however they did not strive to satisfy the employees.
There follow up is poor and communication is slow. They need to pay there employee's more! It was nice that the CEO called me. The clients are a diatance from home so it is always a long drive.
Pros
Good continuing education classes
Cons
Usually only have pediatric clients
Former employee. The upper management at the time I worked there was not very supportive - implemented a lot of unfair procedures without explaining the why of them, and fired a lot of people, because of management negligence.

The day treatment in Sartell was a great place to work with a great team, however, was not adequately supported by the higher-ups or given clear and reasonable direction at the time of its closure.
Lots of opportunity. Totally a lot of opportunity with many different openings. Sometimes many many openings. And sometimes not as many as that. Overall, good place to work.
Its been a few years so I hope they have improved. In my experience, the training was good, aside from minor disorganization. Beyond that, the management was poor in all aspects. The paychecks were wrong EVERY time and management was difficult to work with to correct them.The company meetings were unprofessional and the work itself didn't have enough structure. No benefits because I was part time. I was told I would be working with a variety of pediatric ages, and all of my clients were mid-older teens. Their diagnosis varied and some were struggling with very serious mental illness. Not the clients fault that the company wasn't well run. I hope they have improved and SUPPORT their staff now. Good luck
The pay and benefits aren't great but if you have a busy life their schedules are very flexible. Most times you work alone unless there's a PCA and nurse. Slow pace and relaxed most days.
It is impossible for me to spend that much time working with someone, helping them, and caring for them, while maintaining a neutral/objective stance on everything. I am a natural care giver, however I do not have the ability to not get emotionally involved.
I'm a very personal care worker I care about my claims we're being I'm very dependable and reliable trustworthy I take pride in my work I work well with others
Working at home assisting my grandmother. I learned about Safety Control, Privacy, Disease Control. The management is very passionate about their clients and who is taking care of them. Hardest part to the job is trying to remember to turn in my time sheets on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is I get to spend more time with my grandmother.
Pros
Home made food, Relax
Cons
Accurate is like all companies in health care, underpaid, under staffed, no benefits, no paid holidays unless you work 40 hrs. Noone qorks 40 hts on holiday weeks.
I enjoyed my time there however, it wasn't a good fit for my job skills. It was a data entry position and not active enough for me.
It was entering field workers time cards into the corporate system computers. I had no contact with outside clients or visitors which is what my usual job skill set is designed for.

They are a very good company and treat thier employees well and with respect.
Working as a Clinical Manager is incredibly rewarding. Coming alongside nurses and PCAs in patient homes and building rapport with patients and their families is the core of the role, which is a self-driven and flexible career option. Providing care coordination, continuity of care, supervision and guidance, and acting as a liaison between the home office and the patient home means that you're never bored as a Clinical Manager, and each day is exciting and different!
Pros
Self-scheduling, Independent but surrounded by a strong team
Cons
Must be organized and able to prioritize
Home care private duty nursing is an amazing experience where you get to come into the clients home and give them the gift of care while maintaining a living at home status.
The leadership is working hard to turn the organization around financially. The culture in the workplace is inconsistent but improving. The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork and how that translates to good patient care.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Poor benefit package
Great Opportunity to learn some new skills. Lots of travel and Outings with participants. Assisted Daily living skills, charting and recording. scheduling and assisting clients with their appointments
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accurate Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.8
InHerSight Score
1.4Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight