Accurate Home Care Employee Reviews

not really fun
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJuly 17, 2018
The meet and greet with the responsible parties, and client was not impressive. I learned that the company did not live up to what they told me as far as having the amount of clients they would have for me. I would rather work in a steady atmosphere such as a foster home. Hardest part of was getting set with a client. Having a client.
Very enjoyable place to work
RN/Nursing Supervisor/Clinical Manager (Former Employee) –  Moline, IL 61265July 8, 2018
Staff was great very friendly. I enjoyed educating the nurses in the field and making sure that they felt comfortable on the case they went on. Accurate had the CM's train the new nursing staff prior to going out in the field to work with clients and had hands on training opportunity
Pros
office staff friendly, flexible schedules
Cons
IA/IL office closed
Good place to work overall
Home Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ostego, MNJune 6, 2018
I liked my clients and hours worked. The owners and management have changed over the past several years but it has not affected me as a field nurse as much as management and office staff. There has been a lot of turnover as the owners figure out the direction of the company.
Uplifting
PCA (Current Employee) –  Forest Lake, MNMay 28, 2018
I love working for accurate home care! I have found that they really do care, and they take the time out of their day to make sure they let you know you are appreciated. They are so uplifting and kind people. I hope to work for accurate for a very long time.

My typical day at work is great too. I would say the hardest part is leaving because you never know if your client will need you when you're not there. Its kind of scary or sad to think about.

The only issue with accurate is SOME managers there seem to never answer their phones. You have the option to leave a voicemail, but often times it takes a while for them to call back. And 9/10 its when you're busy at work and cannot answer the phone. Lots of phone tag, I am starting to think email or sending a letter via pigeon would be the best bet.
Pros
Amazing people working for an amazing company
Cons
Longer commute than im use to.
schedule based on your needs
LPN and RN (Current Employee) –  Otsego, MNMay 7, 2018
accommodate school hours and part time hours. Go above and beyond for their employees and show appreciation. Have been working to improve the company and what it offers their employees.
Pros
paid training, Pto, nice staff, communicate well
Cons
low salary
lost our jobs
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  IllinoisApril 23, 2018
Loved the people I worked with in the office. Never got a raise the 2 years I worked there and then Corp told us they were shutting us down due to financial hardship.
Terrible New Management
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNMarch 19, 2018
New Management came in was terrible for moral of company. I would not recommend anyone to work for Accurate now the new CEO in charge, he says he is transparent but does the opposite
Typical day at work
Children/Geriatric Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMarch 14, 2018
Provided care for premature babies from 21 weeks to eighteen years children with tracheotomy
Problems, ventilator dependent, gastric tube, respiratory distress and other disability.
Responded to emergency situations such as respiratory distress, chest pain, lacerations, and other life threatening situations. Update the physicians of changes in client’s conditions. Attended School with an individual child to provide continues care.Informed parent of changes in condition, treatment plans, documentation, and school behavior of their child. Plan and participate in social and extracurricular activities with patients
Pros
One to one care client
Cons
Responsible for making decision on the plan of cares and emergency
Worst Company Ever!!
Staffing (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNMarch 13, 2018
Change is good sometimes, but why replace management with worse than you already started with? This place won't be open for long. Mostly, the communication, or lack of, makes working even more confusing, and clients we're working with.
Pros
Cons
Nothing good to say - on behalf of half the company, even those who have decided to stay.
Disassociated from field staff.
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILFebruary 9, 2018
I worked for them for a long time because my client was with them. Office staff completed my annual evals that had little to no contact with me or my work. No raise for last 7 years of employment. The company closed with less than 30 days notice to field staff.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Poor pay
Low paying
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, MNFebruary 3, 2018
It was nice to have only 1 client to take care of, but still stayed very busy with cleaning and other duties. Extremely low paying, havent gotten a raise in years!
Pros
1 client
Cons
Low pay
Good company to work for.
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 19, 2017
As above. I enjoyed working for this company. No complaints. Management cared about the staff and listened to any complains. Work environment differed depending on the home assigned to. Good orientation to company and job.Good pay and benefits.Hardest part of job was leaving the patients to relocate. The most enjoyable part was the patient's and their families. i would highly recomend this company.
Accurate
Mental Health Behavior Aide II (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNDecember 11, 2017
Constant change, and pay decreases. Inconsistent contact with employees. Many time arrived at job location to find that client had canceled and accurate failed to call and inform staff of cancellation.
Pros
fun clients
Cons
pay cuts
Would not recommend this place
PCA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNDecember 4, 2017
I would not recommend this company to anyone. You can bend over backwards for them and they will just write u up or try to fire you for other reasons. Between the staffing and patients is not good communication n if you take a day off because they don’t have good communication you get in trouble for it.
Don't waste your time
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNNovember 14, 2017
As big as the company is, it doesn't pay well for the LPNs. Starting pay $16.15 where the other places will pay 19 bucks at the very minimum not including differentials. Unless you are so desperately in need of work, don't bother. No raise either.
Cons
Pay and benefits
Big company, put for money
RN (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNNovember 10, 2017
There is always hours available but offer little to no incentive to fill in shifts. Never received a raise the 4 years I worked there. The company built a huge building in the otsego area and within the first year starting cutting back on employee benefits and perks.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Huge company that doesnt care about the individual
Accurate is a wide-spread organization
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNNovember 2, 2017
I had a poor time working with Accurate Home Care. The clients I worked with were fabulous, but the office staff and administration had no idea who I was and would judge me (yearly job assessments) without knowing who I was, observing my working skills, or talking to the clients.
Worse company to work for
LPN (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNOctober 22, 2017
They were not as hands on in the clients home. Communication between the company and family or nurses was very limited. The RN's never came and did home visits like they should.
Pros
Cons
terrible company
The nursing staff is very compassionate and knowledgeable
Pediatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILOctober 19, 2017
This was a good place to work, however do not get roped into working weekend or thrid shift, believing if you do a great job you will be offered day shift eventually. Because nobody wants the nites or weekends, management will just leave you there and not reward your hardwork and loyalty with a day shift.
Pros
nice people
Cons
lack of career opportunity, very inadequate training
Leaving this place was the best decision I ever made
Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNOctober 16, 2017
Major office closures and executive team changes earlier this year followed by continuous office turn over. This company always seems to be changing its processes and policies, and say they are "heading in the right direction", but nothing seems to change to prove this statement. Negative not-my-job environment along with a "leadership" team who doesn't care about you or your future with the company make this place a living @$&!. Not to mention work loads are insane. Office employees are overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated. If you have any self respect or desire to be happy, look elsewhere.
Pros
River views?
Cons
Pay, negative environment, leadership team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accurate Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight