Accurate Home Care Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Terrible New Management
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNMarch 19, 2018
New Management came in was terrible for moral of company. I would not recommend anyone to work for Accurate now the new CEO in charge, he says he is transparent but does the opposite
Worst Company Ever!!
Staffing (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNMarch 13, 2018
Change is good sometimes, but why replace management with worse than you already started with? This place won't be open for long. Mostly, the communication, or lack of, makes working even more confusing, and clients we're working with.
Pros
Cons
Nothing good to say - on behalf of half the company, even those who have decided to stay.
Disassociated from field staff.
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILFebruary 9, 2018
I worked for them for a long time because my client was with them. Office staff completed my annual evals that had little to no contact with me or my work. No raise for last 7 years of employment. The company closed with less than 30 days notice to field staff.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Poor pay
Low paying
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, MNFebruary 3, 2018
It was nice to have only 1 client to take care of, but still stayed very busy with cleaning and other duties. Extremely low paying, havent gotten a raise in years!
Pros
1 client
Cons
Low pay
Good company to work for.
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 19, 2017
As above. I enjoyed working for this company. No complaints. Management cared about the staff and listened to any complains. Work environment differed depending on the home assigned to. Good orientation to company and job.Good pay and benefits.Hardest part of job was leaving the patients to relocate. The most enjoyable part was the patient's and their families. i would highly recomend this company.
Accurate
Mental Health Behavior Aide II (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNDecember 11, 2017
Constant change, and pay decreases. Inconsistent contact with employees. Many time arrived at job location to find that client had canceled and accurate failed to call and inform staff of cancellation.
Pros
fun clients
Cons
pay cuts
Would not recommend this place
PCA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNDecember 4, 2017
I would not recommend this company to anyone. You can bend over backwards for them and they will just write u up or try to fire you for other reasons. Between the staffing and patients is not good communication n if you take a day off because they don’t have good communication you get in trouble for it.
Don't waste your time
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNNovember 14, 2017
As big as the company is, it doesn't pay well for the LPNs. Starting pay $16.15 where the other places will pay 19 bucks at the very minimum not including differentials. Unless you are so desperately in need of work, don't bother. No raise either.
Cons
Pay and benefits
Big company, put for money
RN (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNNovember 10, 2017
There is always hours available but offer little to no incentive to fill in shifts. Never received a raise the 4 years I worked there. The company built a huge building in the otsego area and within the first year starting cutting back on employee benefits and perks.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Huge company that doesnt care about the individual
Accurate is a wide-spread organization
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNNovember 2, 2017
I had a poor time working with Accurate Home Care. The clients I worked with were fabulous, but the office staff and administration had no idea who I was and would judge me (yearly job assessments) without knowing who I was, observing my working skills, or talking to the clients.
Worse company to work for
LPN (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNOctober 22, 2017
They were not as hands on in the clients home. Communication between the company and family or nurses was very limited. The RN's never came and did home visits like they should.
Pros
Cons
terrible company
The nursing staff is very compassionate and knowledgeable
Pediatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILOctober 19, 2017
This was a good place to work, however do not get roped into working weekend or thrid shift, believing if you do a great job you will be offered day shift eventually. Because nobody wants the nites or weekends, management will just leave you there and not reward your hardwork and loyalty with a day shift.
Pros
nice people
Cons
lack of career opportunity, very inadequate training
Leaving this place was the best decision I ever made
Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNOctober 16, 2017
Major office closures and executive team changes earlier this year followed by continuous office turn over. This company always seems to be changing its processes and policies, and say they are "heading in the right direction", but nothing seems to change to prove this statement. Negative not-my-job environment along with a "leadership" team who doesn't care about you or your future with the company make this place a living @$&!. Not to mention work loads are insane. Office employees are overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated. If you have any self respect or desire to be happy, look elsewhere.
Pros
River views?
Cons
Pay, negative environment, leadership team
My forever turned into a nightmare....
Corporate Manager (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNSeptember 29, 2017
After years of investing my professional growth into a company that I loved, a purpose that fulfilled me, everything quickly changed into a nightmare this past spring. Those who gave truly cared and stuck out some hard transitions were soon tossed to the side and not given a second look. Most chose to leave before being forced to. Culture is terrible. TERRIBLE. Fake smiles, fake hellos, then people would talk behind your back. Everyone is out to place blame on each other instead of pulling together and fixing problems as a team. Seeing follow through with anything, good luck. Pay was not very competitive. I had shift flexibility with my position which was the biggest benefit. New management team tried to fix cultural bullet holes with bandaids, instead of focusing strongly on boosting spirits and providing support to everyone during extremely difficult transitions. Heartless. Disrespectful. Simply rude. Shame on you.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Horrible Culture, Little Recognition
no communication
RN (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 27, 2017
poor communication, poor management, poor culture, poor pay, poor hours, nice clients, staffers think theyre your superior. Management never gives experienced nurses their due wage
caring company that puts clients first
Case Manager/Lead Practitioner CTSS Services (Current Employee) –  Otsego, MNSeptember 23, 2017
Accurate Home Care takes pride in their role as a service provider and strives to put the clients first along with their employees, they try to make the best choices for all parties involved in the day to day operations.
Pros
caring supervisors, listen to employees and clients concerns
Cons
none really
Not good
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blaine, MNSeptember 9, 2017
This company was not very helpful with what they were getting me into. As a new PCA they put me into their most difficult home is what they told me when I quit. I felt unsafe.
Co-workers are amazing.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MNSeptember 1, 2017
The Billing manager is much to be desired. Plays favorites. Co-workers on the other hand are amazing. The new CEO and CFO are wonderful, making changes to better the company.
Pros
Supportive co-workers and CEO
Cons
Power trip managers and healthcare benefits
review
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, MNAugust 24, 2017
Even though I was laid off for financial reasons, I feel like the new CEO will be doing an amazing job for Accurate and turning it to a better company.
Growth
LPN (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNAugust 4, 2017
This company has been growing over the past 14 yrs. I was fortunate enough to start with this company when it was still in a basement of a home. They have come a long way and have provide wonderful care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accurate Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight