ACCUSTAFF Employee Reviews

Fun place
Forklift Operator, Woodlyne N.J (Former Employee) –  Woodlynne, NJAugust 1, 2018
Great teamwork fast assignments sometimes temp for hire or when an Assignments are over they reassign you to another assignments. They also provides vans to and fro worksites it causal wear comfortable place no stress.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Healthcare
Wonderful Company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 11, 2018
This is a wonderful temp agency to work for. They really care about placing their employees in the right working environment. AccuStaff was very helpful in providing great employment opportunities for me and the recruiters are very knowledgeable. The recruiters get back to you right away with any answers needed to questions and give the employee a chance to network with state work.
They always have jobs available
Quality bakery (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 7, 2018
Never really had a issue with finding a job just they pay less then min wage in some jobs which. Are the ones that over work u but other then the pay they are good
Pros
They usually always have work
Cons
Short breaks, low pay
very Interesting
NYS Dept. of Budget and Fiscal Management (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 6, 2018
I have learned a lot from the company that I was working at. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. They taught me a lot of things to do with the architect Department
Pros
steady work
Cons
breaks and lunches
ok
Administrative Assistant/Clerical (Former Employee) –  Albany NYJune 26, 2018
Need to have more productive work schedule, permanent work and higher salary. The NYS Agencies that were included in the work schedule were interesting and had a higher workplace culture.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
No permanent
Temp Agency
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Central AveJune 20, 2018
Really good about placing you with a job right away. Very quick if they have a job site for temps that need assisting. Would recommend this agency. No bad reviews to write.
Fast Paced Productive Environment
Staffing Associate/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conway, SCApril 30, 2018
A typical work day beings with checking in with current clients and making sure all workers are accounted for. You have to have a sixth sense with people to actually understand what their next move could be. The hardest part of the job is acquiring the exact right candidate for the job and that is only so often. It really all depends on the people your interviewing. The best part about my job is knowing I was able to find someone the job they wanted or needed in general. Bottom line is the absolute best part of the job is helping the people who really need it and want to set goals to make things happen within their own life.
Good Place for work in Woodland area
Order Picker/Ingredient Weigher (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAApril 17, 2018
Application process was quick and was out to work in a couple of days. Pay was fair and job fit my skills and experience. Jobs varied because it is a temp service.
Exeperienced Professionals
Strategic Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 15, 2018
It is a nice place to work for although the rate of pay is not nearly enough for the contracted job given. There are no paid days when you have to take off. The clients that I have had the pleasure to work for were very professional and I learned new employment opportunities.
Pros
New Experiences
Cons
Pay-no able to do overtime
Pruductive
Packaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJApril 8, 2018
When working there you need to stay focus on the job. Don't let what others so bother you or throw you off ya sqare stay aware that this is a job environment.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Short breaks
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 4, 2018
They are fair and somewhat laid back. They work with you to get you placed quickly. Pay is weekly and you get 40 hours of paid time off after a certain amount of time worked.
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 20, 2018
this company is no longer open. they closed and moved to another location. This place is an okay place to work just being on the phones and checking the accounts and sale plans or to make there account better.
Order Selector
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Folcroft, PAMarch 4, 2018
Just basic warehouse type work. Basically you grab a picksheet and go. I basically have a strong work history, so I didn't require much training. When you first go in you have to go through a metal detector. It gets backed up and they will mark you late, but you have no control over the matter.
Pros
close to home
Cons
only 540 hours
Receptionist/Office Staff
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 22, 2018
While maintaining a clean organized Reception area, greeting guests, logging in fleet car and parking pass usage. Answering multiple phone lines while performing email correspondence, answering staff questions and assisting in maintaining a safe environment while viewing security cameras.
Pros
Comfortable, friendly environment.
Cons
No advancement options.
Quick draw Mcgraw
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAFebruary 21, 2018
I literally received a phone call, went in the next day, did assessment and drug test and by the 3rd day I started working. The job payed well and I really enjoyed the job it was a perfect fit.
Cons
never got called for another assignment
Productive workplace
Temp Agency (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 11, 2018
Accustaffing is a very productive workplace and they offer a variety of different jobs to pick and they are a nice proffesional clean company. They are definitely willing to help you out.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Shortbreaks
Stressful. But, one of the best jobs ive ever had.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYJanuary 29, 2018
Accustaff took me on as a supervisor. Together Accustaff and I made the job a decent place to work (given what we were dealing with). Overall id say If you are thinking of joining the Accustaff team, I would tell you "go for it" those guys are great!
Pros
Professionalism, and Collaboration
Cons
If you dont mind getting your hands dirty, None.
People working together to accomplish the main goal production and customer satisfaction
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJanuary 10, 2018
Faced paced work environment with manageable production standards to meet ability to cross train in every function on the production line. Management was a pleasure to work with.
Not so fun
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 29, 2017
Wasnt getting paid all my money wasnt getting hours also had to work with people who didnt respect one another also no health benefits at all also anyone could go to the the job some where far out and you get there and they say they dont need you like you could have called befor anybody wasted there time just npt the job for me
Cons
Healthcare
Very nice place to work. Professional team of people
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 27, 2017
I give Accustaff an excellent review. They are supportive and ambitious.Carrie Smith has been very professional in trying to help me with jobs now and in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACCUSTAFF. Our community is ready to answer.