ACE FABRICATORS

Working at ACE FABRICATORS: 11 Reviews

United States11 reviews

Stressful and unclear duties.

Owner manages by intimidation, is pleased if you are afraid of him. Job descriptions are not clear, they will overload you with extra work without regard for the employee.

Pros

None.

Cons

Bad management.

Leaves a lot to be desired

Family owned and “ran” business No sense of direction, leadership, backing or belonging. Monday meetings are meant to be for status of production on on going projects, instead it’s one particular person completely railroading employees on a personal level. (Of course it’s the owners daughter) Any idea that gets brought up to improve production or safety is encouraged until money needs to be spent, then gets shut down immediately.Company is pencil whipped compliant. Other then that it was a job lacked fulfillment in your daily duties. If you weren’t “clicked up” or brown nosing you don’t belong here. The treatment, lack of appreciation and morale of shop employees is something so sad you have to see to believe and ultimately was something I could not support to be a part of anymore.

Pros

Flexible on needed time off

Cons

No PTO, 401k until after a year of employment

ACE FABRICATORS insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Awesome

Worked very close to the owner and he is the most understanding boss I have had the honor to work for. Pay is competitive, hours are there also. This company really makes you feel apart of the family.

Pros

Work environment, owners go above and beyond, pay and hours

Okay

Didn't like management. They let their family business get in the way of running the business. It was not the same after working there for a year. I would not go back.

Very good to work for

I moved throughout the company from a low-level position, to design and drafting; purchasing; specia coatings, customer interface and relations general management until the company was sold and discontinued operations

Quick-paced work environment

Fast-paced work environment, you will be micromanaged. Lots to learn but advancement in the company is limited. Fair pay but does not offer many days of PTO or a 401K.

No good at all

They will not trear you well they would allways rushing you. They dont pay well. The people you work with they allways have bad attitude. But the good thing its that they always give you 40 no matter what.

it was ok

great people, lots of time at home spent working with no compensation. learned a lot but the amount of time spent working at home with no compensation was to much.

Great Company

The best company I've ever worked at. Divorce ended my career there. The atmosphere was like no other. The work was fun, I looked forward to go to work.

Pros

The people.

Cons

My ex wife.

its a good place to work

working for ACE was a good experience for me they have well organize day to day bases great team work and excellent training from are supervisor I learn a lot working at ACE and I am very thankful for that

Pros

even went times where slow we always got are 40 hours a week

Cons

their is no room fro groth since is family own and ran

Ok job

it was a steady paycheck. A family owned business I wouldn't recommend anybody pursuing a job at Ace Fabricators

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACE FABRICATORS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about ACE FABRICATORS in popular locations

ACE FABRICATORS reviews by popular job title

• ACE FABRICATORS