Ace Imagewear Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
CSR, routeman, driver, sales
CSR/ Delivery Route driver (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXApril 30, 2018
Veteran/currently employeed by ACE , Good place to work. Fairly compensated for the work. It is a physical job but not a hard job. 3 day weekends are HUGE perk. Weekly paychecks are great. All normal benefits are offered, you just have to select them. Days start early, usually end at reasonable time. Management (in my case) is honest and caring, cant speak for others. If you can read and have an eye for detail (reading pick tickets/delivery invoices) YOU will do well. Traffic can be a bummer but take it in stride. Trucks are decent, ac/heat etc, but still a box truck. Customers are generally nice and glad to see you. Yes it can be smelly , and yes trucks can get warm (hello, its south Texas) occasionally things go off course, but all in all i recommend it most anyone.
Pros
3 day weekend, fair pay, benefits package is good
Cons
ugly uniforms (ive tried to change it).......
Was not an enjoyable job
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 16, 2018
it was the most Hostile environment I ever worked in. Poor management This report is not from Hate from the heart. The second dont have a chance. The employees are harassed into doing other work that they were not hired for, do to management fired others for not going over and above when it was management pushing them, A hostile environment. The employees there are people not robots they may be Non-speaking Latinos 90 percent but they have feeling to. I would not treat my dog the way they get treated. Remember this statement is straight from the heart................................................................................................... ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Pros
They pay on time
Cons
Hostile environment
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 21, 2017
It was a good place to work at but they expect so much from you with so little pay. I enjoyed doing what I did, but they were so demanding about it, but it was an ok job.
the best at customer satisfaction but bad employee relations
CSR/Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2015
starting your day @ 3-4 am and loading your day loads for customer deliveries and inspecting product and quality control before leaving warehouse review invoices make sure all is correct. Driving a 28 ft box truck w/no ac in traffic making all deliveries in a timely manner with continue to create a strong bond/relation w/ customer. daily taking orders and filling out paper work of sales and keeping track of inventory at customer site.
Pros
four day work week & three day weekends
Cons
you better not get hurt on the job or else & no lunch time available or breaks
worked here for a long time
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJuly 1, 2013
normal day was load truck check our load use a computer left to run route drop of clean uniforms pick up the dirty take care of customers needs measure new employees I really enjoyed the customers I had I had a personal relationship with all of them i enjoyed my co-workers everybody got along well the hardest part would be the physical part of it and the smell at the end of the day it worked well when i got paid by the hour but they changed the pay to a percentage and dropped my salary
Pros
great customers
Cons
change in pay
Ace Imagewear
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasJuly 4, 2012
I liked working there, with the exception of my Branch Manager. He let a situation develope into a hostile work condition and the company didn't handle it in the correct way in my opinion. The people that own the company are good people and I would recommend anyone to work there. I believe they have corrected the problem I mentioned earlier.
Pros
flexiblility in my schedule
Cons
pay, and proximity of my job compared to where i lived.