Ace Parking Management Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Wonderful and fun place to work
Lead Valet Attendant, shuttle (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 12, 2018
Wonderful people and a Great Team to work with, understanding, and courteous. Always have that SMILE and keeping things positive. Clean office and friendly. Thank you Ace Parking for Hiring me.
Pros
Great team
bad place
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 30, 2018
Ace parking management was not the job I wanted, it was the job I got through a friend... But I would not recommend applying for Ace. unless going for an audit or managment position, they pay better and care about them.
Ace Parking is an okay starting job
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 29, 2018
I believe that it’s a great starting job but nothing more than that. They could have more benefits an better management they they acquire I believe they don’t care for there workers as much as they should.
great
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2018
great and nice place to work. enjoyed free lunch at work and any employment benefits by the company. equal treatment . get help from other co works if needed
Awesome job
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 16, 2018
Awesome job you work at the Coliseum and other Ace Parking facilities. the management is awesome and the people are too. You must be used to a lot of standing and a lot of people skills
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
bad, discriminatory management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 15, 2018
management only cares about profits, not people. there's no growth and they have a lot of favoritism. there is no corporate structure so you will not get proper training and you will have no support. you will learn how to rely on yourself but the company is neglectful and discriminates and abuses employees based on disability and sexism. stay away from this company and seek entry level work elsewhere.
Cons
management, supervisor, lack of support
Interacting with people
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Memorial Hospital San Diego, CAJuly 12, 2018
Checking for valid parking permits in different areas all around Memorial Hospital and Rady's Children Hospital, the most hardest part of the job was staying for long periods of time on the same place with no activities other than standing.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no cons
its a productive work environment. managers have communication skills with the employees.
Valet Captain (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 27, 2018
A productive and a nice place to work with. Managers have good communication skills among the employees.
they have good benefits such as vacation and sick leave, 401k, some overtimes. my only problem is the basic pay is low .
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
expensive health insurance
A serious lack of support for female low level administrative employees
Administrative Assistant/Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 19, 2018
Poor working conditions. Small dark office in basement level of L'enfant Plaza parking garage. Series of car theft while working there and documented harrassment and retaliation from local and corporate management.
Parking Lot Attendant/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 12, 2018
Your either a valet porter working some high end establishments with rich demanding snobs or your stuck in a booth charging people for parking, ideal for fresh out of high school grads.
Track to Hospitality
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 9, 2018
Great opportunity to see a different side of hospitality management. The higher-ups tend to forget where they came from. However, working with hotels in the San Diego area was a perk.
Great work enviroment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 4, 2018
Management is great to work with and fellow employees which I had memorable days because we had great teamwork. I would gladly recommend and would like to continue to work there again.
Many of the managers had a chip on their shoulder.
Valet, Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 1, 2018
Ace parking promoted quite easily which brings in a immature management staff. The management made groups of friends which created static between other co workers.
Good job
Valet Captain (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 29, 2018
Good job if your a student, lots of nothing time. Not very consistent with raises, all employees don't seem to be treated the same, not very consistant with duties your are to perform.
Good company
Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90064May 15, 2018
Like the job but ready to move on. The people that I have met throughout the years have built lifelong friendships. Also, the company has taught me so much that I can use in my future career!
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Can be very demanding
Good place to work while attending school.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2018
Worked well for me while I attend school school. You can work do homework or read in the booths lots of opportunity to learn new things if you do your job well.
good entry job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 10, 2018
At the time of employment it was very inconsistent had to pick up shifts were I had worked 15 hour shifts straight due to poor management on more then one occasion , very unprofessional and acted out on favoritism towards employees. I definitely would not recommend this job to anyone very stressful and to much pressure for a easy job like this one.
Pros
easy
Cons
management
really liked this job
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 7, 2018
A typical workday included parking and retrieving customers high valued vehicles for visiting customers, as well as hotel customers. During special events, the workday was extremely busy, but in order to maintain efficiency we had to continue to find ways to be quick, but without incident. I believe management could improve overall for the company, but I thoroughly enjoyed the pressure of the job.
Not fun
Airport Lot Monitor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 1, 2018
You work graveyard shift and its not great specially if your a student, it takes a while and by while I mean a few years but you can have decent wage.
No nonsense office. Well managed.
Site Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 1, 2018
Ace is one of the top parking companies in the Bay Area. The regional manager knows his stuff, and is very supportive of his staff. Management would like to upgrade technology, especially with reporting.