Ace Parking Management Employee Reviews

Nice relaxed atmosphere
Citiscape parking garages- Ambassador (Former Employee) –  CitiscapeSeptember 12, 2019
Cashiering is fun, you get to sit in a booth your entire shift. Air conditioning and all. You get to meet a lot of people and get to do a lot of fun things.
I love this job
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 9, 2019
Im greatful to God for blessing me with this job I've told a lot of people about this job and to apply it's a wonderful job I love the work and I love it
Fast paced, family owned company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 6, 2019
Keeps me busy and I learn new things everyday. Gives you the opportunity to learn and grow and move up within the company. However, underpaid for my everyday work schedule.
ACE Parking
Cashier/Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85004September 3, 2019
I opened up for the Cashiers, counted money in the safe. I got the staff ready for work and throughout the day I dealt with customers and cashiers with their needs.
then promoted to Administration Assistant to the airport and had to handle more work and work with more customers. I got the opportunity to learn more on the computer and how to take payments over the phone and in person.
it was fast pace but I like it.
Pros
great staff good team work and good experience
Cons
hot in the parking lot
Retaliation happy/Ego trips
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 1, 2019
Management protecting bad employees who create hostile work environments(ie. Stealing, harassing employess and guests, no work ethic, no integrity).
Seriously, if you're buddies with management, you can even get away with stealing. Good luck though because the managers will steal from you first before you have a chance to steal from them.
Neutral.
Traffic Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 31, 2019
The job would be for those who are still in school or undecided about what they want to do. The management was horrible, very disorganized. They managers were constantly shifted around from different hotels. I was stationed at the Hyatt Regency as a traffic director. There is plenty of OT and a way to grow within the company I disliked that we didnt get benefits.
Least Porfeesional Place
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 27, 2019
No Fairness. HORRIBLE upper management,
Broken Promises, very unprofessional, Their idea of managing people is by putting the fear of losing your job every day.
Team work and Customer service
Shuttle Driver/ traffic director/ valet Attendent (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 22, 2019
This place has gave me the experience that I needed in many job places. It taught me customer service, working with a team. The managers are amazing people. Hours are flexible and communication is key. Volunteer to work over time. I absolutely loved this job.
Do not work as a talent manager
Talent Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 21, 2019
Do NOT work in their HR at all, they hire and fire you after a few months and do not care about their employees. They will ruin your life, RUN AWAY for the hills.

Find somewhere better to work that is less corrupt. Their HR Dept. needs a lot of work and their HR upper management is much worse. Please do not work here for the sake of your career.
Productive and fun place to work
Doorman (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAAugust 16, 2019
A typical day would be parking cars of customers that arrive at the hotel. the manager will issue a mandatory hello and return to his office or meetings while the valet do their job. When all employees pull their weight, it becomes an amazing fun environment to work in, but once people start slacking off or being lazy it becomes toxic.
Good fun job
Valet Captain/supervisor (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 14, 2019
Great for someone looking for a fun part time side job while going to school or just to earn a little extra. Can work up into management if you have a little common sense if that's what you're looking for.
Honesty will take you a long way.
Valet (Current Employee) –  La Mesa, CAAugust 13, 2019
😬🤐🤫🤭 working here at Ace parking is a learning experience. It's a well organized business that prospered from generation to generation. One thing think I learned about Ace is that there is alot of friendly smiles and alot of 🤐
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAAugust 7, 2019
One of the best jobs I ever had. Make very reasonable accommodations for employees. And management is excellent. Provide me with sick days 401k vacation time but health insurance.
Football Season Free Lunch
Traffic Monitor (Current Employee) –  College Park, MDJuly 30, 2019
It's a good place to work for part time income or to supplement your income for any age. And you have to be prepared to work in various weather conditions.
Good money boring job
Valet Captain (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 23, 2019
Depending on your location it can be a good overall job in terms of pay(tips). However if your location is slow it's a waiting game most of the time..
Productive and fun work place environment.
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 22, 2019
This is a good job. The job has opportunities for pay raises working within a corporate work environment. No chances for tips but, several benefits to make up or better.
Pros
Pay raise
Cons
Time off
N/a
Valet/Parking Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA/AirportJuly 20, 2019
This is a good company to work for. The parking, operational and valet employees are union and the staff from supervisor up are not. Somedays ate very Bush and others are super slow. Good team camaraderie here.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Poor pay
Slow paced , very stressful
Lot Attendant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJuly 18, 2019
Working here is very stressful managment was terrible. Great thing about job was healthcare and paid for sick and vacation. There is a lot of overtime .
Pros
Healthcare, paid sick/vacation, overtime
Cons
Rude managers, managers making you feel uncomfortable
Productive in various locations across the county, opportunities to work special VIP events.
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Diego County, CAJuly 15, 2019
Having special events at various kinds of locations (IE. a in-house gala with no immediate parking , a harbor dock with parking 1500 ft. away) ideas for a more efficient shift are welcomed by management.
Good place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2019
It's an easy job kinda of slow. Your hours are set days off set. You get sick time and vacation as you work adds up. PAY SUCKS. PAY RAISE IS JOKE. Management is nice will work with you. I feel they try hard to work with you if you have an issue. You don't have anyone standing over you. You work in your own booth with Ac/ Heat . Really good job just pay and raise is joke. Most people have two job due to low pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ace Parking Management. Our community is ready to answer.