Ace Parking Management

3.1Pay & Benefits

Ace Parking Management insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility

Good For Extra Money

Ace Parking Management is a pretty good company to work for. Variety of locations to work at, flexible hours, and a great way to earn some extra money!

Good place to work.

Good part time job. Good locations to work at. I don't have to travel very far to work at the locations. Would be very good job for students with free time to work at.

fun with young people

fun working although the time was cut short it was still good meeting employees and management to work wirh. customers were mostly fun to deal with also

Easy job n helping customer

Good company and management easy to talk to help with a situation. Management is fair when u have an emergency n understand. They r fair n great to work with

Pros

30 minutes lunch

Cons

Healthcare cost

Was a good job

Was a good job Funny and strong relationship between driver and leadership no thing free like lunch ore medical then pays for sick and holidays and vacations and if I need overtime they have available always

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Senor workers get better treatment

A union is the only plus to this company. The only benefit of this job is to have worked at the company for over 5 years. The newest employees get the worst treatment.

Pros

Union

Cons

Hours/pay

Ace parking is a great place to work

I like Ace Parking, the payment is done regularly with some tips more. Surprisingly, your paycheck is always over of the amount that you are expected.

Pros

They are offering coffee 24 hours

Cons

The dispatching is not always good

Horrible. Discrimination. Management Retaliation. Slave. False Hopes. Scandalous!

Save yourself, just don't work here! Management discriminated and retaliated against me. They took advantage of my loyalty and hard work. They only care about money and impressing the Irvine Company and will stab employees in the back to do so. They use employees for government benefits during the pandemic, but do nothing for employees themselves except kick them to the curb. They claim to be a great company and will sell you on a job, just to take advantage of you. I bent over backwards for this company and it was all for nothing. I reporting to HR about issues with management and HR forwarded my complaints to the very managers I was having issues with. Watch out for Hal! He is a 2 faced backstabbing butt kissing manager. HR is a absolute joke. Managers broke down my locker and blatantly stole from me because of a report to HR. Nothing about this company is to benefit the employee in any way possible. The people I have met at surrounding buildings have really been beneficial to me by helping to launch my own successful business, teaching me to successfully invest money, and develop real estate. Working for Ace Parking Management has been a true nightmare and a waste of many years. They really do try to sell a dream and make it seem like working for Ace would be at least a nice experience. The stupid young immature girls in the office have no business working there and are not to be trusted. Actually, you can't trust any of the employees. Management tells certain employees certain things to specifically alter attitudes towards other employees. Gossip is big here! Just can't -

Cons

Ace Parking Management

Terrible workplace

Management does not care and the union is just there to take your money. The union does not help with protecting for unjust termination. Also the benefits provided are the bare minimum.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Pay, bad management, and benefits

My work

I being working for ace long I have nothing bad to say still working just need more hours just looking for more Opportunity & more Customer service in

Jobs at Ace Parking Management

See more jobs

Loved my job it didn’t love me

Worked there for years 6 years no promotions no pay raises they hand a change in management and I was fired with no explanation. Then they found out that manager was stealing...lol told you

Great company to work for, I have no issues with Ace

Great company to move up in, very family oriented and great benefits. My boss was extremely helpful and hands on. Best job I have ever had, I will be returning once a position opens up.

Great Parking management Company

Working for Ace Parking I have been able to improve and polish my management skills and learn more about the parking industry. Great benefits and bonus program

Great place to work. Fun staff and tip earnings!

Great place to work and flexible with scheduling. You will have the operate to drive luxury cars (and please treat them as such). You also have the chance to earn tips!

Bad,Management

This company does not want to pay the minimum wage increase so they take $2 per hour from their employees and call it a tip, tax this is why I left they don't care about employees.

Some of their management was very very nice and understanding I had a good experience with one of them

It's a good job for teenagers college students or elderly just supplementing their income must you're up and higher management probably you know it's not a working wage but some of the managers there are extremely Noble and I appreciated that while I was there

Desmond

Good work member team and they are work hard focuses as well alot of responsibility amazing people work together goal are long term and all we good people

All about tips

The experience really depends on the shift that you work. I've worked them all and moved up in the company. There is A LOT of opportunities to move up very easily and quickly, but benefits take a year of full time to get and aren't that good. Pay is okay, supposed to be getting raises every 6 months, but depends on your hotel's policy, and tips depend on how good your team and type of clientele is. Graveyard you get paid more for doing less. Just don't be too stupid and you can literally get paid to do nothing but two hours of work.

Pros

Tips, easy work

Cons

breaks are sometimes impossible, low pay, high turnover so few people are experienced

Relaxed work environment

Good group of co workers, good management and productive work place. They were pretty flexible with hours and availability, I started part time but was promoted to full time within the first month.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Hours were cut and some employees were laid off

Sucked

They don’t consider cost of living when the minimum wage went up for all other employees . New hires were at our heels when they started with their wages even tho been there several years . Don’t hire instead cut shifts to extreme for their budget . Worked u set under staffed everyday !!

Very Nice

All coworkers and management are extremely nice. Job itself is quite laid-back. Pay is also quite nice, nothing to go crazy over but not bad at all. Definitely a good time and good work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ace Parking Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ace Parking Management with