Ace Parking Management

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Ace Parking Management insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Good For Extra Money

Ace Parking Management is a pretty good company to work for. Variety of locations to work at, flexible hours, and a great way to earn some extra money!

One of the best jobs I ever had. Make very reasonable accommodations for employees. And management is excellent. Provide me with sick days 401k vacation time but health insurance.

Football Season Free Lunch

It's a good place to work for part time income or to supplement your income for any age. And you have to be prepared to work in various weather conditions.

Good money boring job

Depending on your location it can be a good overall job in terms of pay(tips). However if your location is slow it's a waiting game most of the time..

Productive and fun work place environment.

This is a good job. The job has opportunities for pay raises working within a corporate work environment. No chances for tips but, several benefits to make up or better.

Pros

Pay raise

Cons

Time off

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

N/a

This is a good company to work for. The parking, operational and valet employees are union and the staff from supervisor up are not. Somedays ate very Bush and others are super slow. Good team camaraderie here.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Poor pay

Slow paced , very stressful

Working here is very stressful managment was terrible. Great thing about job was healthcare and paid for sick and vacation. There is a lot of overtime .

Pros

Healthcare, paid sick/vacation, overtime

Cons

Rude managers, managers making you feel uncomfortable

Good place

It's an easy job kinda of slow. Your hours are set days off set. You get sick time and vacation as you work adds up. PAY SUCKS. PAY RAISE IS JOKE. Management is nice will work with you. I feel they try hard to work with you if you have an issue. You don't have anyone standing over you. You work in your own booth with Ac/ Heat . Really good job just pay and raise is joke. Most people have two job due to low pay.

Very poor management

Not a great place to work pay is low for the bay area locations. management is very poor, lazy and very careless about what goes on around the job site. They hire pretty much anyone to do the job and no drug tests. Huge lack of communication while on job tasks and very unorganized valet. You get your benefits but super late they say after 90 days but that wont happen. They treat employees very poorly. Don't waste your time with this company.

Fast pace but easy to keep up with. Very friendly and was easily to learn about the objectives of the job. Fair compensation for the work done and the employees were helpful.

Fast paced and growing company leading to opportunities for growth.

When I started at Ace we had 1,100 employees in 2 states. When I left we had over 5,000 employees in 6 states. That kind of growth requires that you are able to lead your staff to handle the growth and work in sometimes unclear goals. I had very little turnover in my department that I translated that my staff were satisfied with their jobs and compensation. I put a high priority on growth for all employees and created a Corporate University as one component in achieving that goal.

It's a great place to work. But restriction on hours makes it difficult to keep a consistent paycheck. Also some working conditions at some locations compared to others are not the best.

Great Team balance

I love my co-workers and management happens to be very understanding. Has great benefits and makes greater strides to stand as a company that shall last in the parking industry.

I was a valet

My job was to park customer cars from 4 pm to 10 pm. Unfortunately there were not enough cars to make good money on tips. The pay was minimum wage so I did not earn enough.

Pros

location

Cons

standing most of the time for long periods

Easy Tip job

Depending on your location dictates how you feel about this type of work. My location was good but two many other locations suck. like no sitting down and always getting cars in crowded and small parking stalls.

Pros

Tips.

Cons

tiresome repetitive work

Decent first job

It was a pretty good working environment. The hours were flexible because as the employees we had a lot of control of our own schedules by trading shifts.

Not a good company to work for

Restroom and overall park maintenance. Management was no good low pay and very racist. Forced to work without lunch and even our breaks. I had to quit and sue them for discrimination, and for my breaks.

Pros

Outdoor park enviroment

Cons

No lunch breaks and forced to work overtime

Fast Paced Work place

fast-paced workplace, cool management, excessive work tasks, and paperwork but decent pay, mostly outdoors tasks, High job safety, tips or bonus for hourly employees and managers

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Outdoors, a lot of walking and standing

High Pace

Work was more and less enjoyable based on commradery between colleagues and customers. Tip-based salary was heavily dependent on location volume and location type

Good for a second job

I was a good place to work. They were always friendly & professional. But they have a hard time keeping employees. Probably because they over staffed and cut hours

Productive but challenging.

I worked in the corporate district of the company so I had to deal with ‘high class’ individuals on a daily basis. Although being an outgoing people person they all adored me and my professionalism earn high praises even to some visiting CEOs of the companies that were located at the location I was working at. Overall, it was great fun to bring out the brighter side of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ace Parking Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ace Parking Management with