Ace Rent a Car

Ace Rent a Car Employee Reviews

The variety of work and locations people and vehicles was good.
The location of work was Lake County, Cook County, Wisconsin and Indiana.

The vehicles includes SUVS, Vans, and cars to pickup, deliver along with contracts kept you busy during the day.
The companies of the nature are only looking for there benefits. Going around the law not to offer benefits to the employees. Lying and manipulating the commissions paid. Nothing is clear. Always inflicting fear to to lose ones job. They are shameless and dishonest.
Pros
One have a job
Cons
Abusive environment
I am satisfied with all work involvement with this company. Management work with employees hours and days off. Customer service is at excellent service. We all work hard to get ahead on our daily activities.
Extremely poor management, very unprofessional, Manager is a bully & very rude to the employees and to the customers.He curses at everyone, if he doesn't like you he will make your job worse by sending you out to clean cars, do jobs not in your job description and cut your hours to punish you. He is argumentative, there were arguments there everyday.
Pros
Cons
Manager
Sales and Service between Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin and Indanapolis,Indiania.Moving cars and vans in these locations.Cleaning cars and vans more service locations.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
There’s no structure. Extreme favoritism. I was not trained well or properly at all. There was no clear direction of what exactly my job was. Management was fair besides higher bosses. Very family like atmosphere for people who had been there a long time. Employees were very kind for the most part. Would not teach me or let me advance at all.
Pros
Good schedule, fair pay.
Cons
No room for growth, high favoritism
Contrary to popular belief, car rental is a difficult and taxing job. Long hours during the summer busy season. Not sure management realized how much work is involved, and rarely showed appreciation for work managers put in. Often overworked and understaffed. Culture was work your behind off because that's what was needed to be done. Compensation did not reflect amount of hours worked
Buena paga buen horario y entienden a sus empleados
A great company to work for I have no complaints. Best management team I've ever worked with. It was a great experience working here and it made me a better salseman.
management asks employees how to improve their experience everyday because he doesn't know what he is doing. Office politics play a huge role in the advancement of your position or the hour you get.
Cons
no medical or dental insurance
Trabajo que requiere buen comportamiento, prestar un servicio al cliente adecuado y saber tomar las desiciones correcta en un plazo de tiempo corto
ACE RENT A CAR is a really small company but nice place to work for. the managers are really nice the reason why I am looking for a different job is because I need a full time and over there a was working a part time besides that everything was perfect
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
short breaks
my responsibilty is to help clean car if need and transport customers to and from the airport
help deck front desk with customers check in and out cars if needs
Good clean cars, service for rental car customers on vacation in SW Florida., easy check in and out service, cars are well maintained and reasonable pricing.
Pros
food management
Cons
sometimes not enough cars
This job is an hourly and commission base job, This being one of my first commission job, it's interesting how you meet many new people and negotiate options for them that gives you a kick back. Great management, very nice people at this location. The only hard part is the slow parts when nothing is happening.
Pros
possible cheap rentals
Cons
no insurance benefits
I worked for ACE, Rent a Car for about one year. The employees were treated fair and consistent. It was one of those jobs that you were excited about when it was time to go to work. I wish other companies would copy their leadership.
Pros
Small, family owned business.
Cons
No extra perks for the management .
ACE was the first company i joined abroad and i learned a lot from my colleagues and management.for example about UAE Labor and immigration laws, RTA and other departments rules and regulations, about UAE culture and heritage,Tourist Places, Transportation Regulations, etc
Pros
free tours
Cons
flexible hours
i am working in this company since 2012 and i have gain a lot of experience in purchasing, Contracting, rental & leasing, operations and fleet . customer relations & services.
I worked assisting with office duties. I helped in accounting, title work, and claims. Management was pleasant to work for, and my co-workers made it a nice environment to work in.
Pros
cook outs
Cons
benefits were expensive
a place to work ok punch in punch out a pay check. Check a car rent a car
Work long hours when salaried, very little positive reinforcement. Most learning was done on my own teaching not a priority here. Hardest part was working with VP of operations not Knowledgeable of industry.