ACE TOWING Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
what i learned at ace towing
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 14, 2016
I LEARNED ALOT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, i learned alot in computer work , 10 keys , about cars , learned alot bout my co workers. learned how to take resonsibility.
friendly drivers....
Tow Driver (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAJune 29, 2016
I liked the drivers and got along with them....but the shifts that you worked were wacked out and a really hard schedule....not good for family life or personal time at all...depending on if the driver ahead of you on call answers the calls you could be on call or working 24hrs for 3 days ....too much for me to do...loss of sleep and just exhausted...asked for a better schedule and the answer was no.
Pros
free donuts at meetings
Cons
meetings at 7 in the morning on your day off
Towing, Spent a lot of time alone in the office
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORSeptember 26, 2015
A typical day at work started was opening up and posting invoices. Taking calls and dispatching trucks. Not really a lot of interaction with other employees.
Productive and Enjoyable
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 12, 2014
A typical day at work that at times I would have to get into a tow truck and meet a driver at a location to pick up a vehicle that is in need to get towed. I have learned that people are not very happy at all when their vehicle has been towed for a violation. Management is good, knowing that you work side by side with the owner of the company, more personable. My co-workers was outgoing and very enjoyable to work with. The hardest part of my job was the customers who used vulgar language because of their vehicle being towed. The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with my co workers, working with other colleagues and companies seeking service from our company.