Achieve Beyond Pediatric Therapy and Autism Services

Achieve Beyond Pediatric Therapy and Autism Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Rewarding
Ongoing Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Purchase, NYAugust 18, 2018
After learning the ins/outs of EI and the role of the service coordinator, the job becomes easier. The job may be stressing at times due to submitting notes or making sure everything is on file and in order BUT It is rewarding to have parents express joy when their child is progressing. Everyone at the office is nice and helpful.
Positive environment
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYAugust 3, 2018
In such a short amount of time working here, I am always feeling appreciated and welcomed. I have nothing negative to say. I love my job and my manager is great. She is always helping me to better myself in my position. I hope to one day be able to grown within the company.
August 6, 2018

We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time so far working at Achieve Beyond. We strive to have all employees feel appreciated and it is wonderful that "love your job" and your "manager is great"! Striving to better your position is a great way to learn about Achieve Beyond and work towards growth within the company. Many of our current managers had the opportunity to be promoted from within. Always feel free to share any ideas with your manager or with HR--we too work to improve! Thank you for you feedback!

Great for entry level applicants
Medical Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJuly 25, 2018
Lots of responsibility and personal projects and always an opportunity to learn new tasks. Great as an entry level position and there is room for growth within.
Pros
Opportunity for growth
Cons
Low pay and favoritism
August 16, 2018

Achieve Beyond wants employees to have the opportunity to learn and grow within their job and for their career. We are happy to hear you agree! To help develop employees, often projects are given to assist their department and to build the employee's skill set. There are various factors that go into setting pay rates per role-skill level, education, experience, business need, etc. We work at Achieve Beyond to be as objective as possible and treat employees with respect. Thank you for your input. It helps our company review our company policies and to change procedures for the future.

Stressful
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYJuly 11, 2018
The agency puts stress on service coordinators so that their name looks good but they do not care about stressing service coordinators. They are always adding something to an already stressful workload.
July 27, 2018

Service Coordination is a challenging but highly rewarding position that is valued at Achieve Beyond. Service Coordinators are the face of our company to families and do a great job coordinating with the therapy teams. Without service coordination, our Early Intervention Program would not be successful. We are sorry to hear that you felt the service coordination role was stressful. Due to the important job of working to ensure children receive therapy services they qualify for, there are numerous city, state, and federal regulations we and our fellow other Early Intervention companies must follow. Because of this, service coordinators must be organized, motivated, and passionate about helping families.

Great Company
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYJuly 10, 2018
Really happy that I chose to work at Achieve Beyond. My coworkers are great and I like the work that I do. No matter what kind of day it is, it is nice to know that our mission and work helps children and families. My manager is responsive and has an open door policy. She has really helped me grow in my role. It can be very busy at times but I have learned how to prioritize my tasks and day.
Pros
Really good benefits, friendly coworkers and management, and help to grow in my role.
Cons
Lots of regulations, very busy
July 27, 2018

We appreciate your review to let us know that you are happy that you chose Achieve Beyond as your work home! We urge managers to be open to any employee questions or concerns and are happy that you feel your manager has helped you grow in your role. We agree we have some of the best co-workers and it really makes a difference!! Prioritizing tasks is vital to success and we are glad you have been able to organize your day. There are many regulations due to the industry that we work in but it seems from your comments that you have successfully learned how to balance your responsibilities. If you have any tips that could help others, please do not hesitate to tell your manager or HR. Thank you.

This job made me realize my passion
Behavior Therapist (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYJuly 4, 2018
Whatever you are confused about,everyone in the company is willing to help you get through it. You are never alone when you are assigned to a case and you are genuinely helping the children
July 5, 2018

What a powerful statement you wrote-“This job made me realize my passion”! Being a Behavioral Therapist is such a rewarding role and we are thrilled that you now know you want to work helping autistic children in homes and the community. Achieve Beyond wants all of our employees to feel that they can ask questions. If an employee wants to talk about a case someone in the department will help. We are all tied to the success of our children's’ goals directly or indirectly and take that responsibility seriously. Thank you so much for your review!

Friendly work environment
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 2, 2018
Very good company to work with. Management is very cooperative and helps when you have any questions. Management helps to sort out your issues and is available on phone.
Pros
very good company and with friendly culture
Cons
compensation could be little better.
July 5, 2018

Achieve Beyond strives to have a friendly, dynamic, and communicative culture where each employee feels heard and questions are addressed.
We are happy to hear that you feel that staff is always available to solve any issues that might arise and answer your questions. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It helps us ensure we are supporting our employees and areas where we can better ourselves and our processes.

Enjoyable place to work with a friendly office atmosphere
Junior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYJune 29, 2018
Achieve Beyond has a great office atmosphere. You can tell that the employees enjoy the work they're doing. Even when things get busy and stressful your coworkers/managers are happy to help and collaborate. I just started with the company and I feel like I'm asking 100 questions a day but they have all been answered happily. The goals management set up for you are fair and reflect the actual work you are completing. The benefits and PTO are good and they take work/life balance seriously.
July 2, 2018

Thank you very much for your review! It is reassuring that the values that we talk about at work and the culture we want for employees is lived day to day in the office i.e. true open door policy, employees are encouraged to ask questions, teamwork, and fair goals. Also, Achieve Beyond does want a work/life balance for everyone and are happy to hear that you feel that in your role.

Good Work Environment
Records Administrator (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 21, 2018
Achieve Beyond is a safe and calm place to work. The work load is manageable and the supervisors are very reasonable and kind. Coworkers are friendly and overall its has a good work environment.
Pros
Good/Friendly Environment
Cons
Low wages
June 28, 2018

Thank you very much for your review! Achieve Beyond works hard to ensure that an employee’s work is manageable. It is nice to hear that you like the work environment and that you feel that your coworkers are friendly. Achieve Beyond wants each employee to feel comfortable and rewarded for a job well done! Compensation is based on the specific role, an employee’s education and experience.

Achieve Beyond Melville
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJune 15, 2018
Management is key in the workplace. Achieve Beyond knows how to treat their employees as part of a family and teamwork. I feel like I am going growing with the company and I' have learned so much from coworkers and managers.
June 20, 2018

We are so happy to hear that you feel that employees are treated like family and Achieve Beyond has a strong sense of teamwork! Each employee is vital to Achieve Beyond’s mission and success. It is important that employees feel that the workplace is a center for learning and growth. It is great that you see yourself learning more about the company and growing your responsibilities. We empower our managers to build collaborative relationships with all. Thank you very much for your feedback. It is much appreciated.

Productive and rewarding job
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Purchase, NYJune 11, 2018
co workers are very helpful, time management skills is very important, fun workplace to work at, meeting new people from different cultures and helping the families is the most rewarding part of the job.
June 13, 2018

We are so happy to hear that you feel it is rewarding to help our families! All of us could work in different industries but we choose to work in social services and with the pediatric community so that we can make a difference. With that being said, we agree you can have fun at work and are fortunate to truly enjoy working with our fellow colleagues. Thank you for your feedback!

Productive, Team orientated
Provider Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYJune 7, 2018
After just 3 months with this company, I can honestly say that I am enjoying working here. For a company with such a large amount of employees, they really go out of their way to make sure that no one feels "forgotten" or ignored in the office. It may get overwhelming at times with the amount of work you are sometimes given, but there is always someone willing to help or answer any questions that you may have.
June 11, 2018

We are so glad to hear that you enjoy working for Achieve Beyond! We work hard to ensure that each employee receives the attention and feedback that they need to be successful in their role. Working in our industry, there will be times that there is a large amount of work to complete and balance. As you stated though, one can always ask for help and have questions answered. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Nice place to work
N/A (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2018
This is a nice place to work. People are friendly and helpful. Company is willing to train on other aspects of the company. Managers are nice and always available for questions.
June 11, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We would agree that we have some of the most helpful and friendly employees in the industry; we are very fortunate! Having clear training and a true open-door policy is vital to our success. We appreciate you mentioning that so we can ensure our internal training modules and employee supports are in place.

Welcoming company with a good mission
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYJune 5, 2018
If this is a field you are inetersted in, you should seriously consider this company. Granted I have only been with them for 3 months, but I am quite happy working here.

They have a great culture this is reflected in the way that the supervisors and staff treat each other; friendly, welcoming, and willing to assist you. I very much like the people I work with.

Though some days can be very hectic and my position comes with conflicting demands sometimes, I really enjoy the work here. Learning to be part of a larger team has been very good for me as I was used to smaller teams. Knowing that I am helping to get all the documents in order for a child to receive their needed therapy is very important to me as I do have autistic children in my extended family.

Compensation is about on par to what I expected. Am curious to see how the annual review process goes.
Pros
Friendly coworkers, good job satisfaction, various perks for staff (breakfast 1xmonth, birthdays, bonus PTO for good job performance), clean office, feel like a part of a team committed to achieving results
Cons
Can be hectic some days, decent insurance, must be bilingual Spanish to move into some other positions
June 15, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you truly enjoy the culture and see the positive effects of team work and our open door policy! We are truly fortunate to have a staff that is invested in their positions and works hard towards our mission. We are all cognizant that our roles effect the children and families we service and take that responsibility seriously and willingly. Due to the various populations we service in New York City, some positions are language specific to provide the best customer service experience for the families we service.

Even though everyone works hard, we try to make the atmosphere as employee centric as possible through perks such as breakfasts, monthly birthday celebrations, Happy Hours, and staff lunches. Extra time off for positive performance was a new perk that we were able to add as of late and the response has been great!

Productive and laid back work environment
Case Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 5, 2018
Working at Achieve Beyond is a pleasure. It is so rewarding to know that the work you do "behind the scenes" is making a difference in a child's life as well as their families. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that because of the great teamwork, a child's development is blossoming.
Pros
Able to make up hours, get your work done at your own pace for the most part, talking to therapists
Cons
It can be a bit difficult to keep up with so many cases.
June 20, 2018

Due to the fact that we provide pediatric therapy and services, it is great to know that the work that we collectively do serves a greater purpose and has a positive effect on the children and families we service! We are happy to hear that you feel that team work is important and that you enjoy working with and talking with our therapists. As a case coordinator, there are a high volume of cases that you directly service. If you ever feel that you need assistance prioritizing work or need tips on how to best organize your caseload, please do not hesitate to speak to you manager or Human Resources. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your hard work!

A great place to work at.
EI billing file clerk (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYJune 5, 2018
Working at achieve beyond has been a delightful experience for me from the little time I've been working here. The overall company offers a lot of benefits and perks along with the manageable work schedule and work overall. The managers and people here are very down to earth and understanding. They really cater and attend to all employees
June 20, 2018

We appreciate your feedback! It is important for Achieve Beyond to know how our employees feel to best shape our structure and policies.
We are happy to hear that you feel that we care about our employees and are able to provide benefits and perks (breakfasts, birthdays, events) as well as a work structure that is manageable.

Great place to work for
File Clerk/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYJune 5, 2018
Working at Achieve Beyond is a good place to start your career. Peers/staff are all very respectful and helpful.

Achieve Beyond has helped me improve Work skills and time management.

The company always makes you feel welcome.

The most enjoyable part of the job is realizing how much people you help.
Pros
20 minute break after an hour of clocking in (not paid), benefits, train distance
June 20, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We work hard to ensure our organizational culture fosters teamwork, respect, and that employees feel welcome. It is great that you see your time management skills are improving. We encourage you to share tips that you feel are working with your manager in case that can assist others. We agree a perk of working at our Forest Hills, NYC location is proximity to transportation are glad we can provide quality benefits and a work break when needed.

Very welcoming and loving environment
NYEIS/RECORDS ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYJune 4, 2018
Working at Achieve Beyond is like working with family. Peers/staff are all very respectful and helpful. Co workers never stress about questions involving work.

Achieve Beyond has helped me improve my socializing and team working skills.

The company always makes you feel welcome.

The most enjoyable part of the job is realizing how much people and families you help.
June 28, 2018

Having employees feel welcomed, feel comfortable enough to ask questions, and feel respected is very important to Achieve Beyond. We truly do embrace an “open door” policy aligned with team work and are happy to hear that you feel the positive effects of that. Our mission of providing quality services to the pediatric population is at the heart of all that we do. What a great feeling going to work knowing that you are directly helping a child, a family, and a community. Thank you for your input it is much appreciated!

overworks clients
Provider Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYMay 22, 2018
This place is run by a lot of people who know less than the people they manage. Seems like a lot of favoritism and there is no room for growth and salary is not competitive. they squeeze what they can out of you and for a low salary that will never change. i did get along well with my coworkers. they all felt in the same boat. with a better management team this place could really make a difference. very unethical decisions based on money rather than the true goals of a company like this
Pros
good coworkers and therapists
Cons
low salary, overworked, incompetent management
July 2, 2018

Achieve Beyond values our employees and our managerial staff. We are sad to hear that you did not feel the same way. Many of our staff have tenure with the company and have been promoted to their current roles. We pride ourselves on giving staff the ability to work on different projects, have exposure to different sides of the business, and to develop the skills they need to grow within the company. Our company, be it that we are in the best business in the world since we work to help children, is still a business. We work hard to ensure that staff work towards our vision of providing quality pediatric services while ensuring that we have a healthy bottom line. Thank you for your feedback.

Great work place
Case Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYMay 22, 2018
I started with achieve beyond 3 months ago and have had nothing but a great experience so far. The environment is very friendly, benefits are great and the purpose is even better
Would definitely (and have already) recommend this place to a friend
July 2, 2018

Achieve Beyond is lucky to be able to have great employees and for the company to be able to focus on pediatric therapy services. We are happy to hear that you feel that that your office is friendly and that you enjoy your benefits as well. Thanks so much for your recommendation. We urge all of our administrative and clinical staff alike to refer persons that they know and trust to only better our business. Thanks for your review!