ACPI Employee Review

Fast-paced workplace, fun and entertaining
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Thompsontown, PAMarch 15, 2019
ACPi was my favorite place to work. I loved factory work and the job fit me well. I love working hard and staying busy. You really did that at ACPi. Though the job was stressful at times, it was a laid back place to work for. I would recommend a friend to work there.
Pros
Nice benefits, Good management for the most part
Cons
Management could be better, point system was ridiculous and set people up to be fired, turn over rate was horrible

Other ACPI Employee Reviews

Fast pace work environment
Vault Technician (Current Employee) –  Independence, ORMay 16, 2019
Many people get to play a lazy card or their job duty’s end at just standing and putting tape on products while others around them can work hard trying not to fall behind or catch up.
Pros
Free lunches, some good coworkers
Cons
Lack of communication, some people work super great and hard while others can stand around
Stay away
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Thompsontown, PAApril 24, 2019
Loved it there at first but to many children running the place. Foreman are alway work work work but don't want to lift a finger to help. Constantly expect you to do a 3 person job yourself. It's all about numbers gotta get those numbers by the end of shift. Tons of favoritism there. Extremely hot working environment.
Pros
Company picnic
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACPI. Our community is ready to answer.