Acquire Health

Acquire Health Employee Reviews

Great team atmosphere
One of the biggest pros of working for Acquire Health are the people that work with you on a daily basis. Everyone is extremely supportive and always open to listening to your feedback and recommendations on projects and processes. Pitching in and helping out on any project, even if its not part of your usual day-to-day tasks, allows for a great team atmosphere that results in continued learning and overall company success.
Great coworkers, Positive work atmosphere, No micromanaging
I've been with the company for over 4 years and couldn't be happier. I really enjoy the people I work with and the laid back atmosphere. We work together, not against each other and everyone contributes something of value to every project. The employees are treated well with many perks and fair compensation, never feel micromanaged, plus free snacks! I feel comfortable asking for whatever I need to get my job done to the best of my ability and all of my requests have been met. Plus they feel very strongly about giving back and make regular donations to local communities. It's not all about profits. I'm really glad I found my work family at Acquire.
Pros
Compensation, Benefits, Charitable Giving, Atmosphere, Free snacks, Easy to work with coworkers and managers
Cons
Can be pretty busy at times
Great Company to Grow With
I've been with Acquire Health from the very beginning and was promoted from Manager to Director in 2.5 years. The people are wonderfully supportive and help you grow in your career. I was initially drawn to the company because of their nonprofit relationships, whose missions have become personally important to me. It's great to be at a growing company that puts their employees first and goes out of their way to ensure your happiness. They are very mindful of work-life balance and feel like family while still respecting your boundaries. The leadership makes you feel valued and comfortable to share your opinions. I would 100% recommend working here.
Innovative company that's growing and gives back to the community
Acquire is a great place to work with an innovative team where your opinion and feedback are valued and recognized. We value our mission to help people who can't afford their health insurance
Pros
Fun environment, growing company, great culture
Helping People in Need
Great inclusive work environment. I am a part of helping people who need discounts to be able to afford their prescriptions. We’re using our expertise in direct response marketing to find and connect with these individuals. Always proud when we get a testimonial.

Wish we could distribute our cards to more people faster; there are so many people in need.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Acquire Health?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acquire Health. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8