Acquity Group logo

Acquity Group Employee Reviews

Acquity Group insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Great clients, great team

I learned so much from the team at Acquity Group. Worked with teams across the country to deliver eCommerce solutions. The front-end development team was exceptional.

productive place with learning experience

quiet,work is paceful but aware. Very organized and friendly. sometimes it gets very busy. lots of outgoing calls. lots of filing and organization. and clean.

Pros

night work is calm, and get more work done

A good company to work for

This company provides you with facilities however lacks in trainings and support from technical groups and does not have a clear career paths for you.

Fun work place

Acquity Group, part of Accenture Interactive, helps the world’s leading brands drive superior commerce and marketing performance across the full omni channel customer experience.

Very toxic work environment

Management was too young, not strategic and short sighted in management of people and resources. People worked in fear rather than out of respect for management. Environment became very toxic and unhealthy.

Upbeat and friendly atmosphere that pushes you to reach your goals

-Review accounts and decipher best practice to reach prospects in $1B + organizations in an effort to inform them of our capabilities and build relationships from there...Ultimately driving sales. -Learned much about how to communicate with clients and potential clients based on their position, industry, needs (if known or once found out) and simply their overall tone when speaking with them. -Management is very efficient and allows us to carry out our daily work in our own manner if numbers are being reached. However, weekly meetings are also arranged to help us learn how others are gaining success and to practice honing our messaging/communication with clients. -Co-workers are all very energetic and willing to help. Creates a competitive, yet unified effort to reach our goals. -Most difficult part of job is the combination of not being able to reach prospects, and once reaching them, not delivering a valuable enough reason for them to continue conversation. -Other than the people I work with, I most enjoy the variety of upper level employees I speak with in prospecting accounts and client accounts. It is always a challenge to figure out the best way to appeal to them and I always come away learning how to improve my approach. Also, it is enticing to hear their ideas and how they manage their initiatives.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Career path

Great Culture

Acquity Group has a great culture, and innovative spirit. There are a lot of very qualified, seasoned professionals at Acquity Group.

Flexible work hours

Great place to work. Entrepreneur working environment. Great benefits. 20%-30% travel to Chicago headquarters.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

tethered to chicago headquarters.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acquity Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Acquity Group