Acrisure LLC

Acrisure LLC insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Coworkers are great but management needs improvement.

Coworkers are supportive; however, support staff are overworked and underpaid. There isn’t any opportunities for advancement even if you are licensed with designations. Those who work directly under management are the highest paid and are given the most benefits and recognition, despite the fact that projects are often given to the service staff to complete for presentation to clients. Much thought needs to be put into compensating everyone fairly, especially since the service unit worked in the office through the entire pandemic while everyone else could work remotely and were able to save on transportation cost.

Pros

Coworkers are nice.

Cons

Unfair benefits based on position in company.

Productive and great team members

The company is still growing so things are changing quickly, but that is part of the fun. We have been able to work from home during pandemic so that has been a great relief because you dont have to worry about going to the office or having childcare if your kids have to stay home from school without notice

Pros

Great team members

Cons

It gets very busy at the end of the year

Good Benefits but No Raises

It’s a good company to work for in general. But what you’re hired at is what you’ll pretty much stay at except for ‘cost of living’ increases each year.

In growth mode and embrace technology.

Acrisure says it lets the independent agencies run their own shop. But, slowly they do creep in and make demands. The flow of information can sometimes be overwhelming and one needs to allocate time in their day to focus on what’s happening at the corporate level

Pros

Flexibility, cutting edge technology, benefits.

Cons

Highly managed by margins that favor the Producers over all other staff.

Decent company but lacking competitive pay.....

This company is great for tenure, but they are NOT competitive with their salaries. Working hard and exceeding expectations will NOT land you a handsome salary here. You will get a raise and or promoted but its dismal in comparison to similar roles in the similar industries at other companies. You will spend half a decade here just to make 10k more a year than what you started off with when you first got hired here. Career advancement is great, but once again all that hard work is honestly for nothing. Most positions here do NOT make what they should for the amount of people that report to you, the responsibilities that are bestowed upon yourself, and the similar jobs in other fields that compare to your job. After being here for over a year I received a bonus for a couple hundred bucks. For a multi-billion dollar company, that is a slap to the face to even give someone after all the work they put in over the course of a whole year. Yikes.

Pros

Great benefits, cool building, fun work events.

Cons

Salaries here are a joke, along with raises and bonuses.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Hopeless and Exhausting

Lack of training, terrible attitudes, weak management, zero compassion. Don't bother bringing this to anyone higher up, you will be met with excuses and made to feel small. They prefer to hire people fresh out of college with zero work experience and those without a degree will be made to prove themselves with no end in site. Unbalanced work loads per employee. Some will have so little to do that they start micromanaging those with so much to do that they never get caught up. If you want to feel helpless and be left in tears of frustration majority of your week then this is the place for you! They try very hard to sell the lie that they aren't like other big corporations, don't fall for it. They play into politics and favorites just like the rest of them.

Benefits

Great team but low pay

Raises are underwhelming for the amount of work you are asked to take on, our branch has never met anyone from corporate so raises and promotions are fully dependent on book size, not talent/work ethic

Pros

Great friendly coworkers

Cons

Company runs lean so everyone is always overloaded

Horrible, disgusting, money hungry

Awful company. All they want is money and could care less about their employees. Specifically accounting department they are more willing to backstab those who are hardworking and qualified to make more for themselves. They are sneaky and shady in the way they go about things and look down on all of their employees. If you want to work for a company that cares only about making millions for themselves this is the place for you! Enjoy, cause I sure didn’t! I would give zero stars if there was an option!

Pros

Cons

Untrustworthy, poor leadership, back stabbing, poor work ethic on all parts, laughable company

September 27, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We highly value our employees and their contributions and continue to strive to be a great place to grow a career.

Great pay and benefits

Great pay and benefits, good mentors and leaders and flexible schedules. No micromanaging of time as long as you get your work done.It’s a great place to work, overall.

Pros

Great pay and benefits

Great place and people

I’ve been at Acrisure in Agency Accounting for a little over 2 years and I’m so glad I took the chance on a company I had never heard of. I remember thinking that to have so many job postings was a bad sign, but now I understand. There is so much growth and potential for promotion if you want it. I have found this job to be flexible for me as a single parent which is probably the most valuable to me. While we all have our own tasks we are structured into teams so we can work together when questions arise. My supervisors and management genuinely care and point out growth opportunities to me. This was all new to me 2 years ago. There are so many aspects to understand, if you want to-and I recommend it!

Pros

Flexibility, Teamwork

September 27, 2021
Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy to hear about your experience working with Acrisure!

Great Company Culture with Many Advancement Opportunities

I love my job at Acrisure! From day 1 everyone has been very welcoming and helpful. As an Accounting Associate I really enjoy the work I am doing. The workload is challenging but very manageable. Management has been very helpful with any issues that arise, and they check in regularly to see how things are going. The training has been thorough and ongoing and I feel like everyone works as team helping one another out as needed. I am excited about the opportunities to advance with this company. I honestly have no cons about working here!

Pros

Great work life balance, training is excellent, culture of caring about employees!

September 27, 2021
Thank you for your review! Our goal is to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth and we appreciate hearing you've been able to take advantage of these opportunities. Thank you for your contributions and all you do.

Lots of growth opportunities & great work-life balance

Working for Acrisure has been one of my best professional experiences so far! The work-life balance is amazing, I feel valued and I am constantly encouraged to grow through positive reinforcement! Co-workers are extremely helpful, especially through navigating the recent work from home lifestyle. I frequently see employees being rewarded for their performance and look forward to the advancement opportunities this company affords!

Pros

Excellent Benefits Package & PTO

Cons

None!

September 27, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Acrisure! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think and we’re glad to have you on the team.

Great Environment and Career Advancement

I have worked with Acrisure for 4 years now. I have worked my way up from an accounting associate to a Supervisor of a regional team. I have really enjoyed working here and learning about insurance accounting. The culture here has changed for the better in my time here. I really feel valued with my leadership.

September 27, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience working at Acrisure! We strive to create an environment where our employees have opportunities to grow and succeed. We tremendously value your contributions and thank you for all you do.

Great Place to Work

Acrisure has been a great place to work! On-boarding and training in a work-from-home setting is different, but the Acrisure team has been super helpful throughout the whole process. Everyone is also very welcoming! Higher up leadership even reaches out to personally welcome the new hires. HR also connects about a month later with the new hires to check in and gather feedback as to how the training process can improve. Management and coworkers are also helpful at answering any questions.

Pros

Work from home and equipment provided

September 27, 2021
We're so glad to hear your thoughts about your Acrisure experience! We highly value each one of our dedicated and talented employees and providing opportunities for your continued growth and development is one of our top priorities. We're glad you're taking advantage of the opportunities Acrisure has to offer and hope to see you continue to grow and succeed.

High-Growth Insurance Brokerage

Acrisure is a high growth insurance brokerage. Overall compensation packages and benefits are commensurate within the industry. Management places a emphasis on the health and welfare of the team - especially with the current COVID pandemic. Hours can be long in some positions, but this is to be expected in the industry (and position) and with the growth the Company is experiencing. The growth of Acrisure will provide growth opportunities at many levels and positions at the Company. I also have appreciated the ability to make a difference and an impact on the Company in a short amount of time that I have been with Acrisure. I enjoy working with agency partners in offices across the US

Pros

Opportunities, personal and professional growth, supportive environment

Cons

Hours - occasionally

September 27, 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience at Acrisure. We're so glad to have you on the team playing a crucial part towards our growth and success as a company.

Great Culture and Tons of Opportunity

The overall culture of the company is great. Everyone is very friendly and easy to work with. It's fast paced and there's always something new to learn if you want to. There's a lot of room to grow and advance within the company. With all of the rapid growth there's constantly new supervisor and management positions coming so it's a great place if you're looking to move up. There's also always other positions outside of management opening as well if you're just looking for a change in role on the team. They make it a point to make sure you're moving toward where you want to go.

Pros

Brand new downtown Grand Rapids office coming, Overall friendly atmosphere, Tons of opportunity

September 27, 2021
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts and experiences and so glad to hear we're able to provide the growth and advancement opportunities you're looking for.

Fast Paced, Challenging and Rewarding

My time at Acrisure has provided me with a huge depth of knowledge and experience in not only the insurance industry, but also exposure to the M&A process. Management is always available to support and train employees, and the culture is unlike most large companies. Teams collaborate and support each other.

Pros

Room to grow, open to training employees to facilitate advancement, young company with a great culture, good benefits.

Cons

High Growth, Juggling a lot of tasks, Overwhelming at times, Lack of training documentation

September 27, 2021
Thank you for your review, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experiences. As a rapidly growing company, we take the growth and success of our employees very seriously. We're glad to hear you're finding the training and support you desire in order to advance and grow with us!

Productive and wonderful workplace

The company provides a safe environment where there’s room to grow. Everyone is so helpful. The work culture is amazing. I have yet to have a bad day. I enjoy going to work daily.

March 18, 2021
Thank you, and glad to have you on the team! We appreciate the time in leaving a review and hope this positive experience continues!

Poor Management

Poor management. No organization or structure.Look elsewhere before making an awful choice of working for a company that rewards bad unethical behavior.

Over worked under paid

Over worked at this place and underpaid. Would not recommend working here and they never keep their promise for raises or promotion. Managers over worked you like crazy.

Worst insurance broker I’ve ever been

They like somebody who is not qualified but with certain nationality/race. If you are an educated individual, be prepared to be frustrated. Acrisure LLC is a large company but each location/sub runs by itself, and you are basically working for a small broker under unqualified managers.

Pros

Pay is okay

Cons

Managers are totally not qualified and you’d be under somebody not qualified for the positions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acrisure LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

Ratings from women

1.9
InHerSight Score
1.5Personal Development
2.0Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight