Acrisure LLC Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, MIApril 18, 2019
Simply a terrible career choice, I am looking for a new job asap, as are many others. Growing extremely fast, but are unable to keep up with pace in daily operations or design systems that are able to. Employees are overworked, under consent pressure and highly undervalued, turnover is very.high. Senior HR Management is largely unstructured, unstable and unpredictable.
Pros
Love my coworkers
Cons
management ineffectiveness and intimidation. Consent culture of fear.
Good entry level "Foot in the door" Company, poor long term career choice
Assistant Accounting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, MIApril 2, 2019
This is a fantastic company to gain relevant accounting experience, but the culture and how senior management values employees leaves much to be desired.
Avoid
Account servicer (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 13, 2019
I worked here a few years ago. The harassment I dealt with from my manager and another department manager resulted in me quitting. From what I've heard, this culture has persisted. It's not worth it - other companies pay the same or better, and their health care stays the same from year to year. At Acrisure it changed every year and I never knew whether things would be covered from year to year
Pros
Cons
Management, inconsistent health care
Run!
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, MIMarch 12, 2019
I worked in the marketing department for a few months and it was an absolute nightmare. The management was terrible and unprofessional. I was treated poorly by some of my coworkers and my supervisor. Training was pretty much nonexistent. When I went to HR about this, they made me feel like I was the problem. After HR told my boss that I had come to them with issues (no confidentiality apparently) my boss started paper trailing me to get me fired. I found a new job and left as fast as I could.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
Everything else
Unsure
Staff (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMarch 6, 2019
I have not enjoyed my time while employed by Acrisure and am looking to leave as quickly as possible. Acrisure posts bogus job titles and pulls a bait and switch upon hire. My best advice to job seekers is to find a reputable agency that is solid enough to not sell out to a third party like Acrisure. Acrisure is more like a temp staffing agency in terms of the connection that it will have once you are hired. They know nothing about the agency you are being hired into. This is a very unethical company with what seems to be floundering agencies under its belt that have reached out to Acrisure as sort of an s.o.s. Too many of us reviewers having similar issues for there not to be a larger problem with this company. I wish I had not applied and would not suggest to friends and family.
Acrisure bought my company and it became a toxic work environment
Producer (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 4, 2019
My company was successful before Acrisure acquired us. It became a toxic, competitive, and confusing place to work quickly after. Management would tell us one thing then do the exact opposite, they would pressure everyone really aggressively to sell to make Acrisure's quotas and there was zero leadership in terms of training and helping us reach goals or progress our careers. Anyone who isn't management is overworked and upset all of the time. Selling to Acrisure might make financial sense for the people at the top but your employees will suffer.
Pros
Friendly enough coworkers
Cons
Poor management, long hours, high pressure
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMarch 4, 2019
Team-work is encouraged. Management appreciates all employees, regardless of their roles, for contributing to the growth of the organization. You are allowed to perform your job without being micro-managed. It's great to be a part of a successful and growing organization.
Pros
You are not micro-managed. Appreciated.
Run far from this mess
Associate (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, MIFebruary 24, 2019
A lot of turn over within the last three months. No room for advancement, no opportunities for growth within your department or in general. Lots of gossip and negativity. I’m currently looking to leave as are many of my co-workers.
Benefits
Cons
Culture is toxic and harassing
Not recommended
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHFebruary 8, 2019
Workloads not fairly distributed. Handful of people carrying the load for the whole. No job descriptions; no accountability. Bad management (none in areas that was needed).
Pros
flexibility from time standpoint (if late/or need to leave early)
Cons
No job descriptions/no management
Not what I expected
Associate (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 18, 2019
I’ve never thought to give up so easily on a job. I have always worked for years at a private and corporate sector before moving on to better things. The company have many turnovers, at least in the department I’ve worked in. Too many gossips and not enough employees to assist with meeting deadlines. The CEO of the company usually isn’t around to monitor what’s going. Something is fishy in this company I just can’t put my hands on it, but wasn’t willing to stay and find out.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
Terrible management & training was an issue-there were barely none
Love what I do, but over worked
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Nanuet, NYSeptember 6, 2018
Love what I do, but over worked. Remarketing renewals, issuing Certificates, Assist clients with Audits & Payments. Office has young to middle age Genre.
Company Growth vs employee growth
Benefits Manager (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, MINovember 28, 2017
The focus of the company is to grow, become an industry leader and expand nationally. Unfortunately, due to this focus, there is little time and effort spent on the team members who are working hard to support growth. Work hard, with little appreciation.
Great atmosphere and flexibility in job
Account Manager Benefits (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, MISeptember 24, 2017
Great place to work with location setting, flexibility and staff. Company growing at record pace. Several employee appreciation events throughout the year.
Great Company & Culture!
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, MIOctober 17, 2016
I would highly recommend a position with Acrisure. The company is on a great growth pattern. You are not micro-managed, and are given the autonomy to do your job!

Gorgeous building filled with amazing people! Lots of opportunity for advancement!
Pros
Culture!
Great Company
Information Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 15, 2016
It was a great company to work for, an organization that cares about its employees. If possible I would have stayed however family concerns made my move to California necessary.
Pros
Good people, Monthly company events, Management that cares
Cons
No real cons.
Great working relationship with my department co-workers
HR Generalist / Unemployment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, MISeptember 10, 2013
Great company to work for as far as work experience goes, but the company is going in a direction that does not value employees.
Pros
Great co-workers and easy going work environment
if your looking for a workout
Truck Driver trainer and sale director (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXMay 5, 2013
long days working with different people very physical lifting heavy items and carrying them back and forth its a great job but takes a toll on your body after a while i worked with this company for three years and had to stop due to injury
Pros
nice tips dailys
Cons
will leave you sore and in pain some days