Acrisure LLC Culture reviews

Would not recommend
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, MIApril 18, 2019
Simply a terrible career choice, I am looking for a new job asap, as are many others. Growing extremely fast, but are unable to keep up with pace in daily operations or design systems that are able to. Employees are overworked, under consent pressure and highly undervalued, turnover is very.high. Senior HR Management is largely unstructured, unstable and unpredictable.
Pros
Love my coworkers
Cons
management ineffectiveness and intimidation. Consent culture of fear.
Avoid
Account servicer (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 13, 2019
I worked here a few years ago. The harassment I dealt with from my manager and another department manager resulted in me quitting. From what I've heard, this culture has persisted. It's not worth it - other companies pay the same or better, and their health care stays the same from year to year. At Acrisure it changed every year and I never knew whether things would be covered from year to year
Pros
Cons
Management, inconsistent health care
Acrisure bought my company and it became a toxic work environment
Producer (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 4, 2019
My company was successful before Acrisure acquired us. It became a toxic, competitive, and confusing place to work quickly after. Management would tell us one thing then do the exact opposite, they would pressure everyone really aggressively to sell to make Acrisure's quotas and there was zero leadership in terms of training and helping us reach goals or progress our careers. Anyone who isn't management is overworked and upset all of the time. Selling to Acrisure might make financial sense for the people at the top but your employees will suffer.
Pros
Friendly enough coworkers
Cons
Poor management, long hours, high pressure
Run far from this mess
Associate (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, MIFebruary 24, 2019
A lot of turn over within the last three months. No room for advancement, no opportunities for growth within your department or in general. Lots of gossip and negativity. I’m currently looking to leave as are many of my co-workers.
Benefits
Cons
Culture is toxic and harassing
Company Growth vs employee growth
Benefits Manager (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, MINovember 28, 2017
The focus of the company is to grow, become an industry leader and expand nationally. Unfortunately, due to this focus, there is little time and effort spent on the team members who are working hard to support growth. Work hard, with little appreciation.
Great Company & Culture!
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, MIOctober 17, 2016
I would highly recommend a position with Acrisure. The company is on a great growth pattern. You are not micro-managed, and are given the autonomy to do your job!

Gorgeous building filled with amazing people! Lots of opportunity for advancement!
Pros
Culture!